Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the body checking is still going strong šŸ« 

I wish sheā€™d just duck off the internetā€¦ who is actually watching her and enjoying her content?? ā€¦ anyone? .. anyone at all ? Surely not šŸ˜©šŸ’€

Reactions: 20
Looks like the type to smell of bare arse and to have dirty fingernails and shite breath

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whyā€™s her body shape soooo strange man! Like even her arse looks like its been stretched out like one of those stretch Armstrong dolls
POV- itā€™s coz sheā€™s a breastfeeding mother hun
---
Please please please can we have ā€œPOVā€ at the start of any title from now on she doesnā€™t get it at all šŸ„“

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_3192.png

So sheā€™s made oris skin her new personality trait for the past couple of days just to lead up the this AD for persil šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she is honestly Unbelievable.

ā€œThank you sooo much to all of you that recommended thisā€ oh ok itā€™s nothing to do with the Ā£Ā£Ā£ youā€™re making from the paid ad to post about it? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 3001407

So sheā€™s made oris skin her new personality trait for the past couple of days just to lead up the this AD for persil šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she is honestly Unbelievable.

ā€œThank you sooo much to all of you that recommended thisā€ oh ok itā€™s nothing to do with the Ā£Ā£Ā£ youā€™re making from the paid ad to post about it? šŸ˜‚
Surprised these comments havenā€™t been deleted yet

IMG_1253.jpeg

IMG_1254.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_3237.png

As we all know they only have sex when imo fancies getting pregnant again. There is NO spark between them whatsoever šŸ˜‚

I wouldnā€™t put it past them having another in a few months, content is drying up

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 3003037

As we all know they only have sex when imo fancies getting pregnant again. There is NO spark between them whatsoever šŸ˜‚

I wouldnā€™t put it past them having another in a few months, content is drying up
Love that she doesnā€™t take her eyes of herself on the screen, rather than look at her husband who she is attempting to seduceā€¦.

Reactions: 23