Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday I’d been up with my son since 3AM as he’s poorly then at 7:00am I had to leave for work and I got home at 6:30pm 🙃. Today he woke up again at 4:45am and again I had to go to work from 7:00-6:30.
I also had a miscarriage last week & been taken care of my mum as she’s also wiped out with a chest infection and I still don’t complain as much as Imo does 😂😂.

Why does she constantly want praise / a medal for literally being a mum? You made the choice to have children so just fuckin crack on like the rest of us do.
her stories about this fuckin holiday have really irritated me. So your daughter got sick for one night so you didn’t get much sleep but you’re on holiday and can literally sit around doing duck all and your husband is there too. and then you daughter got sick for 1 night? But you were absolutely fine after it? Again ON HOLIDAY where you can literally nap and sleep whenever the duck you want?! Good god.
shes the most entitled bleep in the world.The issue is is doing one “story time” or whatever about her “holiday from hell” would be fine but she’s not fuckin stopped banging on about on every single platform forover a week. Shut the duck up and crack on love.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
So yesterday I’d been up with my son since 3AM as he’s poorly then at 7:00am I had to leave for work and I got home at 6:30pm 🙃. Today he woke up again at 4:45am and again I had to go to work from 7:00-6:30.
I also had a miscarriage last week & been taken care of my mum as she’s also wiped out with a chest infection and I still don’t complain as much as Imo does 😂😂.

Why does she constantly want praise / a medal for literally being a mum? You made the choice to have children so just fuckin crack on like the rest of us do.
her stories about this fuckin holiday have really irritated me. So your daughter got sick for one night so you didn’t get much sleep but you’re on holiday and can literally sit around doing duck all and your husband is there too. and then you daughter got sick for 1 night? But you were absolutely fine after it? Again ON HOLIDAY where you can literally nap and sleep whenever the duck you want?! Good god.
shes the most entitled bleep in the world.The issue is is doing one “story time” or whatever about her “holiday from hell” would be fine but she’s not fuckin stopped banging on about on every single platform forover a week. Shut the duck up and crack on love.
This here is a working mum! I hope your doing okay and taking some time out for yourself to recover ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

IMO needs to take notes! You are a great example of what is actually a working Mum who is going through a rubbish time.

I hope you’re ok and I am so sorry about your miscarriage ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

So sorry for your loss ♥ sending big hugs and hope your son and Mum are better soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have an abundance of respect for you ladies (and possibly men) on this thread. I can tell how resilient you all are 💗

• Heart
Is she bleeping stupid? Well yeah but… if you have diarrhoea why would you take a laxative? Laxatives are for when you’re constipated? Why would you want to have the shits more?

View attachment 2989421View attachment 2989423
Oreo looking like the big show from wwe
Did she actually say she just got these swimsuits for a photo? If so that isn’t very “we plant a tree for every order” sustainable-hun of her. Especially as I’m pretty sure they are from Shein which is the opposite of sustainability. Either way, of all matching swimsuits they could have, why pick a black one shoulder one?!

Reactions: 15
The little one looks exactly like The big show. Holy crap. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lotus darling, I am so sorry this happened to you, you're an incredibly strong and brave woman. We all love you. Take care of yourself 🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The latest reel on Instagram…. Usual flailing around and ah, ah, ah sounds escaping from imo’s black hole gob whilst spencer barely looks up once…

Reactions: 7
the cheesey tit shakes are just too much 🤢

also, keep eyes on Spenny on this video.. he's clearly seen something on his phone that's made him chuckle and then thought tit am I on camera 😶 the poor boy needs help, send us a sign Spen

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

also, keep eyes on Spenny on this video.. he's clearly seen something on his phone that's made him chuckle and then thought tit am I on camera 😶 the poor boy needs help, send us a sign Spen
The children are completely bewildered aren't they. They're not joining in, they don't seem to enjoy it....They're just stuck there unable to tell her to stop bleeping about and leave them in peace. It must be exhausting for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The children are completely bewildered aren't they. They're not joining in, they don't seem to enjoy it....They're just stuck there unable to tell her to stop bleeping about and leave them in peace. It must be exhausting for them.
It’s actually horrible to see. The laughter, giggles and grin on my 1 year olds face when I dance with her to kids songs like “hop little bunnies” she shrieks with excitement when I spin her around and laughs her head off when I do a silly dance. I feel so sorry for those girls. They don’t smile, laugh, engage with her at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s actually horrible to see. The laughter, giggles and grin on my 1 year olds face when I dance with her to kids songs like “hop little bunnies” she shrieks with excitement when I spin her around and laughs her head off when I do a silly dance. I feel so sorry for those girls. They don’t smile, laugh, engage with her at all.
This ! I have an almost 3 year old and 8 month old and most days we have a "kitchen dance party " and it never fails to make them laugh and my 3 year old always wants to join in the dancing

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hope you're doing OK. YOU are wonder woman! 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I bloody love this thread 💗💗

P.S. mini bald van man and Rentacarfaiaelia couldn't give a flippin toss Grimbob about your shite prancing around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Spencer’s reaction just shows it’s all for the camera. His first thought isn’t oh just a natural interaction from my wife with her children, I’ll carry on as I am. It’s the cameras must be rolling let’s all sit her and be good for 30 seconds. No wonder the children just sit there without a clue what’s happening, her behaviour must be so erratic to them.

Reactions: 15