Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer seems to be doing a load of undisclosed ads in his instagram too. His monotone voice can’t be selling much so I guess he’s got to do what he can!
He’s being trained by his “friend” lewis and after looking at his page him and his wife are what Spencer and Imogen are attempting to be. Steph Elswood (who I assume is an influencer but I’ve never heard of her!) seems to do the whole “I’m so fun even though I don’t drink” thing too

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just realised her last YouTube video was almost 4 weeks ago, where is this ‘work’ she speaks of? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a Poundland version of a drag queen (I’m so sorry to all of the beautiful drag queens out there)
I haven’t seen the video and I’m so confused.. in what world is leaping in the air like this a way to seduce your husband??? Or is it because I’m not a mum and I’ve just been doing it wrong this whole time!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t seen the video and I’m so confused.. in what world is leaping in the air like this a way to seduce your husband??? Or is it because I’m not a mum and I’ve just been doing it wrong this whole time!
Maybe it's because your not breastfeeding? As that looks like a 'breastfeeding working mum of two babies who breastfed back to back' kind of mating call dance 🕺🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The video she put up about breastfeeding and then the random voice crack at “innocent children” pretending to cry and then back to chatting tit about herself within a millisecond 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The video she put up about breastfeeding and then the random voice crack at “innocent children” pretending to cry and then back to chatting tit about herself within a millisecond 😂.
She really thought she did something with that video 😂 I’m all for breastfeeding but I’m not for having it shoved it my face all the time like she does. All that video is is her bragging that she was able to breastfeed when so many others struggle and find it so hard. But it’s ok because she’ll say the same thing ‘however your baby is fed is fine’ … clearly not fine to you Imo. If the only content you have is breastfeeding and literally jumping and up and down going ‘ha ha ha’ then you must really be out of content ideas. She just needs to duck off of the internet

Reactions: 10
IMG_3300.png

Is this not a lot of food just for lunch for a baby? Along with being ‘breastfed’ 50 times a day plus breakfast and dinner? I have not got children so could be wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We get it, you give her loads of fruit and veg because you're an true Earth Mumma 💗
Well actually this is all Spencer 😂 he prepares all the girls food but no doubt she’s probably TELLING him what to give them as that’s all she knows how to do is give out orders to him.

IMG_3301.png

He also dresses them it looks like? So like I have said many times before, what ACTUAL mothering does she do? Apart from whip her cheesy tit out at every given moment

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oldfella's crying out for a burger n chips, followed by a knickerbocker glory, not a carrot. Poor bloke x

• Haha
Wished she take her own advice and realise these stupid dancing videos are one big massive mistake! I'd love to see her kids faces when she dancing!

Reactions: 6
IMG_3315.jpeg

IMG_3316.jpeg

the only red flag in their life is you imo!!

neither of the girls are paying any attention to what she’s doing so who is she really doing it for, the amount of comments saying she’s the most amazing mum for showing them how to be independent is actually crazy to me!!

I loved when ren shrugged her away when she kissed her 😂

Reactions: 27
View attachment 3009597

View attachment 3009598

neither of the girls are paying any attention to what she’s doing so who is she really doing it for, the amount of comments saying she’s the most amazing mum for showing them how to be independent is actually crazy to me!!

She's not even showing them how to be independent, she lets her toddler dictate how she wears her hair, how she lies in bed, how she breathes, how os that independence?

So prancing and screeching to a captive audience is showing your kids how to avoid red flags? I’d say it’s demonstrating one!

Reactions: 17
View attachment 3009597

View attachment 3009598

This is so far from normal behaviour. This is actually unhinged. Those little girls are sat there with no escape and she is manic. It’s like she is having a manic episode. Not funny. Not cool. Her followers blowing smoke up her arse make me sick. WTF is wrong with people. It’s not fine to stand shaking your arse in front of your toddlers. The sexy slut dropping she does is so bloody random.

Reactions: 22