Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt there’s anything wrong, she just needs her kids to have various ailments

Reactions: 19
I know you all fancy my pfp, please take a step back. He only fancies big boobs back you lot. They have their own entity through his eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
on the beggggg for a gifted/sponsored allergy kit 🙄🙄
I know, just go to the doctor and wait like a normal person, I did last year, as kept having some weird allergic reaction to fruit I’d been eating for years, doctor referred me for testing and I was seen within about 3 mth, have an answer and all sorted, all free and all very unstressful, these influencers are always on the beg for soemthing and stuff like this annoys me, loads of people would love to have things like this done privately who have been struggling for years, but can’t afford it, why should someone who prances around online making an absolute tit of herself get these things for free when everyone else has to wait!!

Reactions: 15
IMG_4347.jpeg

anyone know the rules on ads theses days because that’s definitely not labelled clearly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She looks like a Poundland version of a drag queen (I’m so sorry to all of the beautiful drag queens out there)
even drag queens look better then her! crappy brown nightie 🤢 bet pups loves bleeping a stick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a fellow breastfeeding Mum of 2 I’m interested to know what skincare is targeted to breastfeeding 😂 why does she mention it all the time?!
Was going to write the same thing. Wtf is skincare targeted to breastfeeding.. She's so obsessed with telling everyone she's a breastfeeding mum.. It's her whole identity.

Her ad disclosures are very dodgy atm too.. Always not v visible.

Reactions: 16
She’s tried everything for Renal’s sleep except not putting her to bed at 6pm. She gets put down at ridiculous o’clock, of course she’s going to be up at 5am. But imo wouldn’t want her evening interrupted by actually having her kids around for a minute longer.

Well, the holiday ‘drama’ is over so I suppose she has to have something else to create ‘drama’ over for content. What a life eh! Earning a living by giving your kids zero privacy.

Yet another sighting of Grimmo and Co in the wild for me today! All I can say is…. Drugs. There’s something not right about those eyes man!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yet another sighting of Grimmo and Co in the wild for me today! All I can say is…. Drugs. There’s something not right about those eyes man!
I was absolutely certain of this before! They both are so haggard and skinny, and have pinprick pupils!! Very interesting to hear this from someone who has seen them in real life!!