Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that says she is "musical theatre" have we ever heard her talk about her favourite shows or going to see any musical theatre ?!

Just because you prance around your kitchen repeating the same dance sequence and shouting Ha Ha ha Cha cha and claim to have studied dance or whatever doesn't mean you're a musical theatre gal!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
For someone that says she is "musical theatre" have we ever heard her talk about her favourite shows or going to see any musical theatre ?!

Just because you prance around your kitchen repeating the same dance sequence and shouting Ha Ha ha Cha cha and claim to have studied dance or whatever doesn't mean you're a musical theatre gal!
She must have been crap! As you say she does the same moves on repeat. She so vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The children are completely bewildered aren't they. They're not joining in, they don't seem to enjoy it....They're just stuck there unable to tell her to stop bleeping about and leave them in peace. It must be exhausting for them.
I feel so bad for them!

Reactions: 10
IMG_3171.png

her listing out all the things Spencer does just highlights even more how little she does 😂 I don’t understand what she actually does for her husband or children she’s a selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's a cross between Beavis and Butt-head and the ginger guy Liam from Benidorm

Screenshot_20240615_215634_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240615_215500_Samsung Internet.jpg

I ❤ big boobz xxx big old MUG

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That reel about her going through security on her own with 2 kids.... ffs she's really proud of that acheivement isn't she! I mean millions of parents do that when they go on holiday by themselves

Reactions: 11
the cheesey tit shakes are just too much 🤢

also, keep eyes on Spenny on this video.. he's clearly seen something on his phone that's made him chuckle and then thought tit am I on camera 😶 the poor boy needs help, send us a sign Spen
I think he’s filming the girls….right at the end you see one of them move out the way and he’s got his phone up like he’s recording their reactions…..

Reactions: 3
Making out she’s a single parent going through security/getting on the plane on her own 😒

Reactions: 5
Why’s her body shape soooo strange man! Like even her arse looks like its been stretched out like one of those stretch Armstrong dolls

Reactions: 22