Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I saw this and thought, so fuckin typical of Imo, clearly can see all the messages sharing how you resonated with her, completely kind and caring and she ignores ignores ignores, even sharing a story of your personal struggles, still no response she can’t be arsed. Then one, not even bad, message at the end that isn’t licking her arse and she can reply? Funny how she only has time for people when she can use it to make an example of them. Also did you consent to having that info shared?
Of course I didn’t, which is why she ‘hid my face’ because then she can’t get in trouble (she thinks) but that’s my point. The SECOND I saw that reply I knew she was going to post it on her story.
---
But naturally, she’s blocked me so I can’t even ask her to take it down despite it sharing a very personal story.

Reactions: 12
I think those stories are a perfect picture of we all enjoyed her content then she slowly becomes insufferable 😂

Reactions: 15
I liked Imogen to start with then the content got boring and unrelatable and then she had kids and she got worse. It happens..... you start to see cracks in these creators "perfect life" and realise they don't care what they advertising or sharing because to them it's a job! You can then tell the fiction to the non-fiction and you start to go off them. It's not our fault Immy got boring as duck and Spencer is now resembling a dead scarecrow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what mainly annoys me with “influencers” they are more than happy to make money out of fans (views, links and mouldy overpriced eyeshadow palettes) but cba to engage with fans all they care about is the money! I’ve sent messages to other influencers in the past trying to be helpful and my messages were never even read. All this crap influencers say I love my fans, we are a community is a load of 💩 they all have limited companies and flaunt their lifestyles making more money a month some people don’t even make in a year! All while they get gifted everything! Sorry for the rant.

I bet she posted the messages to deflect any hate she’s getting about moaning about the holiday so her teenage fans remind her how amazing she is! Stupid cow 🤬
---
I hope you’re ok @bc2001 just proves what a vile witch she is there was no need to include personal information
---
Is there a thread of Hugo bee
please no we won’t cope with his head getting any bigger 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell that noodle ad is atrocious and once again all she does is make Spence look like a wet blanket who she can boss about and pull one over on. He must have no backbone whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is what mainly annoys me with “influencers” they are more than happy to make money out of fans (views, links and mouldy overpriced eyeshadow palettes) but cba to engage with fans all they care about is the money! I’ve sent messages to other influencers in the past trying to be helpful and my messages were never even read. All this crap influencers say I love my fans, we are a community is a load of 💩 they all have limited companies and flaunt their lifestyles making more money a month some people don’t even make in a year! All while they get gifted everything! Sorry for the rant.

I bet she posted the messages to deflect any hate she’s getting about moaning about the holiday so her teenage fans remind her how amazing she is! Stupid cow 🤬
---
I hope you’re ok @bc2001 just proves what a vile witch she is there was no need to include personal information
---

please no we won’t cope with his head getting any bigger 🥴
I’m fine, honestly the support on here has outweighed seeing that she did that so thank you everyone! Glad to know there are those that see through the bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she doesn’t want to “fight fire with fire” then why did she post it at all? Especially by showing the messages were nice at first and then not even bad at the end, they were just calling her out which she obviously can’t handle.
When influencers show the hate they get in DMs it’s actually bad stuff- sometimes horrific stuff that is petty uncalled for tbh. But her “hate” is never more than just people pointing out things she’s doing wrong or asking her to clear up lies.

Reactions: 21
I hope the hotel are aware of her because she’s definitely going to write to management and the poor receptionist who didn’t give her a full refund and personal heartfelt apology will get in trouble. She makes out she is so kind and loving but she doesn’t care about anyone other than herself
A true EMPATH would know that the receptionist is just there to do her job and didn’t make the kids ill, so to not take it out on her personally.
I can just imagine the absolute scene old Imo was causing at the reception.

Reactions: 19
I guess that fake tan thing Imo went to the other week didn’t help much 🤣

IMG_4325.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"My babies are my priority" Well, yeah? Why does she need to announce that? Surely that's standard? Priority my arse. They're cash cows. They're a total hassle to her. Why she had another when she clearly doesn't like being a parent I'll never know. I moan about my kids. They drive me mental at times, but I don't post about it or post to say how much I love them either because I don't have to convince myself or others of it. All she wants is comments about what an amazing and selfless mother she is. bleeping hell she's such a prick. My son was almost killed 3 months ago when he was hit by a car. I never once thought "let me put it on Facebook saying how selfless I am for caring for him". I actually hate the woman. She's vile. I feel for them kids, as ugly as they are (🤣 sorry not sorry) I wish they had better parents. How they're still in her care I'll never know. Someone said yesterday she's like Didi Blanchard. She is. They're "ill" but it's still all me, me, me. "I'm so good and strong for caring for them" erm no Grimmo that's just your duty as their "parent" that's what we do? I know she prays for something serious to happen to them kids for content. You know she's jealous of parents with seriously ill children.
So sorry to hear about your son, I hope he’s made a speedy recovery! Xx
---
If she knew that they looked too grown up in those swimming costumes, then why the duck is she posting pictures and videos of them?! She may aswell said... Here's pictures of my kids in inappropriate swimwear, for paedophiles only, hope you love it!

Honestly makes me so bleeping angry and the fact that she sorted matching swimwear for her and the girls, but didn't want Spencer to match, says it all really. He was just a sperm donor, she doesn't care about him, all she's worried about are those kids.

On another note.... Grant is that you?!

View attachment 2990141

They're both burnt to an absolute crisp..

View attachment 2990145

And why does Renal have the same hairline as my grandad.....
View attachment 2990147
The kids sunburn 😔 how could you let that happen?! My 1 year old was in and out of the pool, on the beach, crawling/cruising around all day long and she was in an all in one sun protection swimsuits and hats and I was topping her cream up every hour on the hour. We’ve just got back from a week in Spain. There is absolutely no excuse for letting your toddler and baby get burnt. Vile, those poor kids.

Reactions: 11
IMG_3119.png

the tiniest forkful for the biggest widest mouth I’ve ever seen 🤢 I honestly HATE when she does this!!! And always makes that same screwed up face when she’s pretending to enjoy something.

that ad was so cheesy and not funny, once again making Spencer look like the hired help sending him upstairs to ‘clean’ whilst she gets ‘time to do nothing for 2 hours’ that’s literally her real life 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21