Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she hasnt uploaded a YouTube video in 4 weeks now that I can see. What do we think? Shes gonna do a bit story time about why she hasn’t? Or is she finally bleeping off of YouTube? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she hasnt uploaded a YouTube video in 4 weeks now that I can see. What do we think? Shes gonna do a bit story time about why she hasn’t? Or is she finally bleeping off of YouTube? 😂
Sadly it makes me sick to see how many views she gets on tiktok compared to youtube. Literally in the millions 😒 god knows why. She must be making v little on YouTube these days.

Reactions: 10
Sadly it makes me sick to see how many views she gets on tiktok compared to youtube. Literally in the millions 😒 god knows why. She must be making v little on YouTube these days.
Sick perverts watching her. She puts the kids on knowing this and the breast feeding freaks, 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
View attachment 3007368

Is this not a lot of food just for lunch for a baby? Along with being ‘breastfed’ 50 times a day plus breakfast and dinner? I have not got children so could be wrong 😂
Also it's not very balanced at all no wonder she's breastfeeding a lot she's probably starving just mainly having fruit ! Babies need lots or protein and healthy carbs
---
Oldfella's crying out for a burger n chips, followed by a knickerbocker glory, not a carrot. Poor bloke x
Deffo going to be those "carrot sticks kids " at school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would've launched that feckin broom she picked up in the red flag tiktok that she was rocking her bobble head back and forth in at her! Bloody hell the "I'm shaking!" Oh piss right off! How can you be shaking? God I'd love to go into her tiny brain and see what the hell is going on in there.

Reactions: 4
What's the obsession about taking about the Mitchell Bros future partners? They're 2 and months old? Why does she need to bring up "red flags", "don't need a man", "know your worth" tit CONSTANTLY? Such a bel end

Reactions: 22
What's the obsession about taking about the Mitchell Bros future partners? They're 2 and months old? Why does she need to bring up "red flags", "don't need a man", "know your worth" tit CONSTANTLY? Such a bel end
Literally. At this age it should be about being nice to each other as siblings, maybe the basics of sharing, our natural earth mumma is teaching them about abusive relationships fs

Reactions: 22
It's not like they have an ounce of understanding what she's even on about either. All for the gram but it's making her look like a loon!

Reactions: 12
The girls are just going to end up like her. They wil, always be the victim, always getting bullied. If IMO wasn’t raised the same way her parents would say something, but look at her, look at Hugo, awful. Imagine any school or any professional person having to deal with IMO regarding her kids. Nightmare.

Reactions: 12
Not followed this car crash for ages does Phil actually talk now then because last time I checked not long ago she was barely saying any words.
Imogen acts like she can speak in sentences, but weirdly we’ve never ever seen the child speak coherently (for a toddler) so I fully believe she still cannot speak

Reactions: 9
Watched her latest reel…absolutely no idea what made her cry? Except maybe giving 7 answers and them all being wrong? But of course he lied.

seriously though, am i missing something??

Reactions: 4
Just stole this off another thread, how sad but very true. Imogen if you do read here, please take note 😢
This should be on every family influencers tattle thread. Surely are parents our job is to do everything to protect our children. Not chuck them onto YT removing any right to privacy.

Reactions: 7
Haven’t seen imo in months until a video of her flouncing around the kitchen to Taylor Swift whilst those poor kids are trying to eat. Theres too much going on for them to even digest their food properly. Theyre going to write a book about her fo sure.

Reactions: 9
Should be illegal for children under 16 to be featured in adults social media content. End of. Especially of very small children. So sad.

Reactions: 23