Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god now she’s at a gymnastics club where I am today! This is honestly a joke 😂 Minding my own business with my kids and I suddenly hear ‘Renaelia where are you going?!’ I turned my head so fast I gave myself bloody whiplash 😂 Her hair was soooo greasy and limp! Her trousers were about 6 inches too long and dragging across the floor. Her skin is mega shiny and I couldn’t work out if it’s great skin like glass, ridiculously oily like her hair or pumped full of Botox/filler?! Side profile is horrendous in real life! Anyway she was breastfeeding Oreosyafella (in the weirdest position like lying down in the middle of the gym floor with the kid standing up over her?! No judgement on breastfeeding I did it with both of mine but I would always go and sit on a chair out the way) and Renalfailure was having a massive meltdown so Grimmo stopped feeding, took Renaelia and left, Spenny stayed a while longer with the baby
How is Spencer with the sprogs when Imo leaves him alone?

Reactions: 8
How is Spencer with the sprogs when Imo leaves him alone?
So I’ve never seen him alone with both, only 1 at a time and it’s usually the youngest one. He doesn’t seem to interact with her much, generally just holds her upright staring into space with a vacant look in his eyes from what I’ve seen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So I’ve never seen him alone with both, only 1 at a time and it’s usually the youngest one. He doesn’t seem to interact with her much, generally just holds her upright staring into space with a vacant look in his eyes from what I’ve seen
Soaking up the rare few minutes peace he gets

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I'm off to Brighton. Hey Grimo, I can actually do a sexy dance (taken a few pole dancing classes and all). Watch ya cheesy tit back, lock up ya stella fellas bald fellas, I'm en route.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So as she obviously reads here, imagine her every time she leaves her house from now on the lookout for the Tattle spy she’ll be going off her head with paranoia thinking it’s everyone she comes into contact with 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just waiting for there to be a story time about you, or you to witness her being judged by “nasty mums”. I would love to hear the other side of one of her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another sighting of big gob for lucky old me today, that’s 2 in a month! (I saw her at the swimming pool a few weeks ago). At a local farm today, she was walking towards me, tunnel gob wide open, pushing the double buggy, looking extremely thin like she was going to snap. She was wearing a leopard print top with huge hoop earrings looked extremely chavy - kind of like one of the chavy young girls from Eastenders, Lacey turner maybe?! Anyway she looks gaunt and terrifying
I thought I was on the Demi Donnelly thread for a few minutes. You can see where it got hilarious if you follow that thread 😂😂 if not, get on there for a fun ride😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone please calmly and clearly write down here the actual names of her actual children. I am in disbelief

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think if we're lucky enough we might get a daily pooping bathroom wall rubbing video from Grimmo.... Looks like she fished out her tit from the bog and used it for lip liner... The weird hands as well.. No, no, NO...make it stop

Screenshot_20240531-124901_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240531-125027_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think if we're lucky enough we might get a daily pooping bathroom wall rubbing video from Grimmo.... Looks like she fished out her tit from the bog and used it for lip liner... The weird hands as well.. No, no, NO...make it stop

View attachment 2966698
View attachment 2966699
She thinks so highly of herself considering how much of an ugly person she is inside and out. I blame her deranged parents. She is living proof of overcompensating parents, god help the two girls…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys I’m DYING. Hugo boss is on live and just told his mate to hold the camera so he can show what progress you get from working hard in the gym for 2 months . He was being serious too 😫😫😫😫
IMG_0789.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.