Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brace yourselves. She's found her spark post partum.
Which basically means, she's back to being an attention seeking cringey twit who thinks they can sing and dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brace yourselves. She's found her spark post partum.
Which basically means, she's back to being an attention seeking cringey twit who thinks they can sing and dance.
Is she saying the past 9 months has been her subdued because yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That video of her dancing at the hen party is a prime example of how attention seeking she is. You can see that nobody around her is interested and they are keeping away from her. We’ve all had nights out enjoying ourselves (with or without a drink- you’re bot special Imogen!) and we don’t have to set up a one man dance off to prove we’re having a good time. The embarrassment that she had to go “film me dancing! Watch!” and it’s not just her naturally having a good time. Imagine how she will be at the wedding!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone tell her this hairstyle does her no favours. Hair dunked in a chip pan chic…

My toldders 1 & a half and I don’t think I referred to myself as “postpartum” past the first few weeks.
She’s going to be calling herself a “postpartum mum” until R & O leave home..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My toldders 1 & a half and I don’t think I referred to myself as “postpartum” past the first few weeks.
I’m currently 12 years postpartum lol 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She will still be saying postpartum mummy of two under two when those girls have their own kids and have gone no contact

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will still be saying postpartum mummy of two under two when those girls have their own kids and have gone no contact
Literally. Imagine being one of her kids as a teenager and watching back all these videos. It would no doubt answer alot of questions about why you are the way you are. She's acting unhinged around them since pregnancy. It's like watching a manic mother having episodes for the world to see. It's quite sad really, for them.

Reactions: 13
She's just posted a story that she's going to take musical instruments on a 4hour flight for oriastellawilldeckyafella... now I have kids and I know entertaining them whilst travelling isn't always easy. But does she really think the whole plane wants to listen to her warble and bang instruments for 4 bleeping hours!! There's other things they can take to keep her occupied. She's such a fud!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She's just posted a story that she's going to take musical instruments on a 4hour flight for oriastellawilldeckyafella... now I have kids and I know entertaining them whilst travelling isn't always easy. But does she really think the whole plane wants to listen to her warble and bang instruments for 4 bleeping hours!! There's other things they can take to keep her occupied. She's such a fud!
I’ve got a 1 year old and some days I even hide the loud toys in our own house because I feel like an overstimulated batshit crazy person so if I was stuck on a plane with another person allowing their child to play with bleeping musical instruments I’d probably cause the pilot to take an emergency landing. I fly with my little one on Thursday and she’s got a couple of books, a couple of spinny toys, a baby puzzle and her dummies because duck THAT.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else suspect she's massively awful in public on purpose to get reactions to make story time content out of?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else suspect she's massively awful in public on purpose to get reactions to make story time content out of?
Actually yes, that's probably exactly what it is. Cos like a true narcissist she can't be held responsible for her actions, it's always someone else's fault so she can play the victim. She's just so self centred. I bet Spencer is happy he's partially deaf, drowns her noise out a bit more. Pups blink 3 times on the next tiktok she posts if you want help xoxox

Reactions: 10
Someone tell her this hairstyle does her no favours. Hair dunked in a chip pan chic…
Nah im not having it that shes not a bloke.
---
Yea has she not heard of Calpol and Ibruprofen? Taken together knocks them out. Peace and quiet. DISCLAIMER Im not advocating the use of potentially dangerous drugs to keep your kids quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m telling you now, if I was on a plane and someone brought musical instruments for their child, I’d go mental. I’m a mother myself and I’d never ever dream of being this type of person. She needs to realise she can’t be centre of attention 24/7 and people want to relax

Reactions: 25
She'll be ready to a story time on a passenger giving her disapproving looks. Exactly why she's doing it. It'll be followed by 'would you rather I stick my babies on an ipad for 4 hours?'
No imogen, we would rather you brought along toys that weren't so bleeping noisy! It's not rocket science.

Reactions: 16
Nah instruments on a 4+ hour flight is a war crime. I thought she was such an amazing natural mumma surely she could come up with the concept of games or quiet toys on her own?

Also, no Ren sleep updates for ages. Prepare for something else to be wrong yhat she will start going on about

Reactions: 11
I can imagine her encouraging Renaynay and Oldfella to be like a brass bloody band with their instruments on that flight…she’ll be strutting up and a down the aisle, twerking and grinding herself against the drinks trolley yelling
‘Oi oi boi! He loves it!’ at the top of her lungs, then a story time (in reality a work of fiction) a few days later, about how she was unfairly judged as a breastfeeding, postpartum mother by EVERYONE on that flight. It’s all so predictable 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.