Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s definitely never been laid…. If a woman somehow manages to get past his huge head and rotten attitude she’s 100% out the door when he drops his trousers and she sees those legs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The legs make my vageeeen seal shut never to be unsealed other than by the magic of bennet witch (iykyk 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_2752.png

Omg I just watched all of 3 mins of this live and his friend said how it’s cheaper for them to go to Gran Canaria and go out there than go out in England.

then sweet little Hugobeeee in the background says

“yeahh why would we wanna be in tit England where everything’s tit, the girls are tit they’re all mingers!! When we could come here where the birds are fit and actually have a tan and aren’t pale witches😯😯😯

I rannnnnn here so fast 💨 🤣🤣. He gives suchhh creep vibes 🤮🤮🤮

Imo if your reading here you wanna get your darling brother some lessons in respecting women he talks about them in such a vile way he gives red pill energy.

I thought spenny was the biggest feminist in the world and Hugo is basically his only friend??

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The names:

Oldwrinkledfellawillshitonyourplantsthenaughtybaldfella
Renalfailure

Hopefully this clears things up orelsei'llhaveapunchupwithyourfella

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus wept. It’s Beavis in the flesh with his hagrid legs. Dream on….as if any sane woman would go anywhere near the chinless, Easter island headed dweeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_2754.jpeg

IMG_2753.jpeg

Imogen’s name going off 😂😂 everyone’s saying go a watch him in her YouTube vids.

Let’s not forget spenny bathing him not that long ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
HOW is this little hugobee, the plane obsessed boy from imogen's videos 😭😭 absolutely disgusting watching hugo talking about videoing himself sleeping with girls (i pray it's consensual), blocking anyone who mentions imogen and just posing like an absolute bellend. Him then telling his mate to end the live after being called out for being a total narcissistic weirdo. I'm sure Imogen will love seeing this one

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

It’s her supposed best mates hen do and she’s carrying on like this…. Ofc has to make sure she’s the centre of attention! And has to get the “I haven’t drank alcohol in 11 years” shite in there too when in actual fact that’s a lie because she’s admitted numerous times that she drank on her first date with spencer!! Her and her repulsive brother are a pair of absolute weapons….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2967512
It’s her supposed best mates hen do and she’s carrying on like this…. Ofc has to make sure she’s the centre of attention! And has to get the “I haven’t drank alcohol in 11 years” shite in there too when in actual fact that’s a lie because she’s admitted numerous times that she drank on her first date with spencer!! Her and her repulsive brother are a pair of absolute weapons….
Christ on a bike. I’ve got second hand embarrassment watching that 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2967512
If you told me this was a drag queen lip syncing for their life I wouldn't question it...she looks like a guy in drag!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she really thinks her not drinking and acting like that is a flex doesn’t she 🤣🤣🤣… NO ONE CARES!!

everyone is capable of acting like that sober, we just choose not to because we’re not narcissistic attention-seeking weirdos x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HOW is this little hugobee, the plane obsessed boy from imogen's videos 😭😭 absolutely disgusting watching hugo talking about videoing himself sleeping with girls (i pray it's consensual), blocking anyone who mentions imogen and just posing like an absolute bellend. Him then telling his mate to end the live after being called out for being a total narcissistic weirdo. I'm sure Imogen will love seeing this one
He is literally the real life Jay from inbetweeners 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2967512
Imagine being in your 30s and still acting like this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no words for both these cunting morons. They both do a really good job of showing themselves up. That dancing video is something else, everyone just standing around barely moving/dancing gawping at her because they can't quite believe what she's doing. And as for hugobee you will never be able to convince me that he has put his smegma filled penis anywhere near a woman's vagina.

Both beyond embarrassing

20240531_235033.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
“Smegma filled penis”… made me feel both sick and laugh at the same time 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The amount of times he asked his mate "Don't I thrive on being a head????" How bleeping cringeeee 😂😂😂 desperate to be a bad boy but would wet himself if anyone started on him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.