Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hugo huge head has an unfortunate side profile just like his sister!
His hairline starts behind his ears šŸŒ fingers crossed heā€™s inherited Bensaladā€™s hair line as well and will have a combover in the next few years

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_2183.png

I canā€™t remember who mentioned it previously about her stealing Spencerā€™s hobbies about the swimming in the sea that she hates etc but now seems to do.

The running is also a new thing, Spencer loves running and setting himself challenges like hyrox etc. now sheā€™s started to take up running? And throughout the whole thing says how much she hates it, doesnā€™t enjoy whilst sheā€™s running but is ā€˜addictedā€™ to the feeling after.

Anyone I know who runs, do it because they ENJOY running. Get your own personality hun and find your OWN hobbies ffs. Let Spencer have something!!!! šŸ™„

Also she had a jumper on at the beginning of her running then it miraculously disappeared? Was Spencer driving along next to her or something??? šŸš—

also stop posting everytime you run 5k and say youā€™re soooo bad at it, she doesnā€™t care about how long it took her sheā€™s just sooo proud that she done it!! Yet proceeds to show her Apple Watch every time showing tbe distance and time šŸ¤£

This comment made me laughā€¦

IMG_2184.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she still sleeping on that child's floor when she's clearly fine?! Put her in bed and leave her alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s absolutely obsessed with trying to make her kid wee while sheā€™s asleep. Just leave her alone and see what happens!

• Haha
Sheā€™s absolutely obsessed with trying to make her kid wee while sheā€™s asleep. Just leave her alone and see what happens!
I have honestly never heard of a dream weeā€¦ ? Sheā€™s clearly not ready to be dry through the night so just put her in a pull up. Being dry through the night wonā€™t happen theyre 3/4. Sheā€™s so bloody weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 of my kids were out of nappies by 2 in the day but night was a different ball game. My girl was dry at night on her own by 3, whereas, my youngest is 4 and I still pop him in a pull up as heā€™s not always dry, itā€™s no biggy. I definitely wonā€™t be waking him for a dream wee lmao!!
My other boy is 6 and still fully in nappyā€™s day/night but heā€™s SEN so different I know but just shows you canā€™t put an age on night dryness!

The dream wee usually helps with night terrors, I did this with my daughter who used to get them

Reactions: 3
Also she had a jumper on at the beginning of her running then it miraculously disappeared? Was Spencer driving along next to her or something??? šŸš—
I need to know the answer to this!!! So many comments, makes me think she's just looping around her house over and over....or she's not actually running at all :unsure:

• Haha
I donā€™t know if people are trolling her in the comments saying Oreofella looks like Spencer to wonder her up or they actually mean it butā€¦I.am.here.for.it.

• Haha
Ornamentsandloadsofumbrellas is really sweet but I hope she claws at Grim's face like Renalfungalaeliment did in the past šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_9975.jpeg
IMG_9976.jpeg

itā€™s nice to see her grandma donated her net curtains to H&M to make these god awful clothes! Itā€™s the fact sheā€™s ā€œfeeling herselfā€ in the skirt outfitā€¦. Is she bleeping blind

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_2192.png

bleeping hell even the cousin is involved in the ā€˜who do my children look likeā€™ discussion šŸ¤£ who gives a duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Can't help it can she? Soon as someone says they look like the drip, she posts a million pics of her bald nugget head. I'd be happy to accept they look like their Dad if my kids looked like Rennie and Oral

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't help it can she? Soon as someone says they look like the drip, she posts a million pics of her bald nugget head. I'd be happy to accept they look like their Dad if my kids looked like Rennie and Oral
Itā€™s actually so pathetic. I think she forgets she wouldnā€™t have them if Spencer wasnā€™t involved in the process šŸ˜‚ then again she does seem to have a hard time understanding dna and genetics. I guess she didnā€™t do her Science A Level early just her Maths šŸ™„ the caption being ā€œI need photos of baby Spencerā€ yeah but you wonā€™t even acknowledge he has a family so that wonā€™t happen will it. Itā€™s perfectly fine for your children to look like their dad, why does it have to be all about her? True narc behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.