Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never heard someone go on and on so negatively about their kids - she hates them!
and all the stuff she goes on about is her own fault and could be sorted easily

Reactions: 18
The latest posts on her story are utterly mind boggling. I can't help but feel she absolutely thrives off being needed by R. She loves that Spencer isn't able to settle her and that she'll have to be "torn" between the two kids cause she LOVES them so much. This woman is mentally unstable and I genuinely mean that. She is unwell.

Reactions: 21
Renaelia seems really sweet, I think Grimo makes up lies about her. Spencer speak up and do what's right!

Reactions: 11
hmm, has she been reading here? 🤔🤣 feels like a such a dig

also you can’t moan and then just say ‘but i’m not a moaner’ as if that cancels it out 🤣 she’s actually ridiculous
IMG_6953.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s honestly like a broken record! No wonder Ren wants her all night remember Imo would get in her crib with her and I remember salad in the crib at some point too! I only slept in my kids room or let them in my bed when they were ill. Why is she constantly doing stories about Ren in her big bed talk to the HV hun not your 12 year old fans! Going on about Oreo teething and Ren will want her too, maybe don’t have 2 kids close together when you can’t even handle the first!

funny she never mentions Oreo waking up I’m pretty sure her room is next door to REN’s so if she’s screaming through out the night how come that doesn’t wake Oreo up 🤔

Last edited:
I wonder if grimo had of gotten with a fella that had a back bone and a pair of balls her kids wouldn’t have such ridiculous names

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here’s a thought Imo maybe tire Ren out take her to the park let her run around instead of sitting at the table all day watching you “perform”

Reactions: 20
IMG_1600.png

“Mummy mummy I need you” LOL there’s no way ren is shouting that 😂😂😂.

This whole narrative that she screams at Spencer I think is absolute bullshit! As we have seen over the years she always seems quite calm with Spencer, and the other day she was clearly upset that she missed him? I don’t think she gets comfort from IMO and that’s why she’s not settling in the night

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2903988

This whole narrative that she screams at Spencer I think is absolute bullshit! As we have seen over the years she always seems quite calm with Spencer, and the other day she was clearly upset that she missed him? I don’t think she gets comfort from IMO and that’s why she’s not settling in the night
Says it all really doesn't it... she NEEDS them to need her. Never seen such a clear unhealthy attachment between a mother and her kids.

And even if both of them needed her in the night why would it be at the exact same time. She's obsessed with the thought of being needed as she's got absolutely no contribution to society or any purpose other than being a mum and needs to feel validated. Actually feel sorry for her at this p point it's embarrassing 😳 Ren is playing her like a fiddle put her to bed and don't panda to her take it from someone who's got 3 kids who 99% of the time all sleep through the night (at that age Imogen neither of them need any food or milk through the night)

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2903988

My daughter is a couple of weeks younger than Ren and she articulates sentences very well at the moment but I’m certain she wouldn’t say this unless she was really ill. She mostly says things she’s heard from other people so if Ren really is saying that every night I guarantee it’s because our favourite narcissist Imo has taught her to say it

Reactions: 11
My daughter is a couple of weeks younger than Ren and she articulates sentences very well at the moment but I’m certain she wouldn’t say this unless she was really ill. She mostly says things she’s heard from other people so if Ren really is saying that every night I guarantee it’s because our favourite narcissist Imo has taught her to say it
I reckon if anything, Imo has been saying "DO YOU NEED MUMMY??? DO YOU NEED ME? YOU NEED ME DON'T YOU!" for so long, that Renalfailure has cottoned on that saying that is what get's Mummy's undivided attention.

Everything she says feels like something out of a Super Nanny episode. Before you know it, Phil and Grant will be throwing chairs at her head, pulling her hair out, walking all over her. You have to draw a line as a parent and stop allowing this behaviour to go on. When she wakes up crying, leave her to settle. If she gets up and opens the door, pick her up and put her back in bed without saying anything. Repeat until she tires herself and out, and she knows you're serious. Right now Ren KNOWS she can get Mummy to sleep next to her, or let her sleep in her bed, or get her a snack, or read her a book, or talk to her all night. Giving in to your child's every wish doesn't make you an Amazing Natural Mumma, Imo.

Most of us have 9-5 jobs to go to, and can't afford to spend all night lying on the carpet next to a crying toddler. Grow a backbone and set some boundaries.

Reactions: 16
IMG_9755.jpeg

Yeah this really looks like a child who can’t be calmed or comforted by her dad 🙄 if anything it just proves how having a more mellow person in her life would actually do her wonders. Bet this was the night she slept the longest as well, because she didn’t have Imogen screeching at the top of her lungs in her face before bed time. But classic Imogen having to film it and linger because he can’t possibly have time with his daughter without it being posted online 🙄 this video just proves that Imogen doesn’t have a bleeping clue how to deal with her children, Spencer seems to be the one that’s a BORN TO BE PARENT. Not that psychopath! I bet he wasn’t projecting onto Ren how she’s moody and difficult. If only big gob allowed him to be present!

Reactions: 21
She's not very nice to poor Spencer is she? He seems like he is a nice person or was before Grim changed him. I wish he'd sit her down and tell her how mean she is to him and how she cuts him out of his daughters lives on a daily basis. I feel sad for him.

She should’ve just had a baby on her own because clearly she wants Spencer nowhere near them. In every video that he is in with the girls, especially ren, you can see she adores him. She reacts so much more positively towards him than imo. So this narrative that ‘she only wants mum’ is ridiculous. And honestly concerning. Like said above she needs her children to need her and only her. And that’s not healthy.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2904356
Yeah this really looks like a child who can’t be calmed or comforted by her dad 🙄 if anything it just proves how having a more mellow person in her life would actually do her wonders. Bet this was the night she slept the longest as well, because she didn’t have Imogen screeching at the top of her lungs in her face before bed time. But classic Imogen having to film it and linger because he can’t possibly have time with his daughter without it being posted online 🙄 this video just proves that Imogen doesn’t have a bleeping clue how to deal with her children, Spencer seems to be the one that’s a BORN TO BE PARENT. Not that psychopath! I bet he wasn’t projecting onto Ren how she’s moody and difficult. If only big gob allowed him to be present!
Ahh remember when that tattoo sleeve was big and muscley when he was allowed to show it off? 😍 There’s a slight glimpse of a normal uncaged man here, not the usual wet wipe she makes him perform as. And Ren is genuinely engaged and enjoying being with him, she just looks at Imogen like “who is this mad woman?”

Reactions: 14
Why is her new personality swearing constantly (with O in the babysling as well, classy) and talking crap about R. She’s so nasty, you can tell that she is a nasty person at her core. The way she puts Spencer down, humiliates him, talks about R like she’s a bad child when really she just needs a Mum or Dad to guide her with the sleep, not a raving lunatic like Imo. Also why is R wearing just a T-shirt out today? The sun was out (I’m only an hour away from Imo) but it was a still coat weather!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve not watched any of her videos in ages, I commend all of you who keep me in the loop about her bleeping insane ways. I’m just attempting her latest “I got hit by a bin video”(🤣) and 4 minutes in I’ve just about had as much as I can take!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s honestly like a broken record! No wonder Ren wants her all night remember Imo would get in her crib with her and I remember salad in the crib at some point too! I only slept in my kids room or let them in my bed when they were ill. Why is she constantly doing stories about Ren in her big bed talk to the HV hun not your 12 year old fans! Going on about Oreo teething and Ren will want her too, maybe don’t have 2 kids close together when you can’t even handle the first!

funny she never mentions Oreo waking up I’m pretty sure her room is next door to REN’s so if she’s screaming through out the night how come that doesn’t wake Oreo up 🤔
The only time I slept in my parents bed as a toddler was when my little brother was born and apparently I started doing it, I’d never slept in with my parents even as a baby nor had they slept in with me, my mums GP at the time told her I was just playing up because of the new arrival and to basically let me come in, then as soon as I was asleep to take me back to my own room so I would wake up there. I only did it for about two weeks and then stopped and never did it again! My parents were never ones to give in to either of us playing up as that’s mostly what it was and I think we soon got the message it didn’t work and stopped! I don’t have my own kids, nor do I want them but my brother and sister in law have my nephew and always adopted the same approach and he never really played up or caused them any real issues as they were firm and stuck with it, I feel like she’s one of those parents like others have said that doesn’t know what to do if her kids don’t need her and wants them to want her and only her, which is ridiculous…..sounds awful but I hope they grow up and totally rebel against her 😂😂😂 and favour Spencer!

Reactions: 6
What no update on Ren’s sleep in her big girl bed 😮

clearly took my advice on tiring her out funny I mentioned it and she went out on a walk tonight lol

here’s another tip you need to be consistent and stick with one thing not trying everything 🙄

was Imo trying to hypnotise Ren to sleep in the video or practice her hypo birthing lol “do you want mummy to rub your feet” 🙄 she honestly doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.