Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title... ; more bullshit, more tears, give up imogen your hurting my ears šŸ˜­šŸ‘‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it a bit disheartening that there are so many people out there just willing to lap up her lies, and honestly brands are probably going to jump all over this and see it as an 'anti-bullying' opportunity. People like Grace Beverley talking about it on a twitter (she's also known to stalk her own threads, and she is someone I have a lot more issues with, but this isn't the place), but clearly not understanding the situation. No one gets 'hate' for no reason, I'm sorry, you just don't. There are always people who will disagree with you, and that's normal, but to garner hate then you must have (in my opinion, feel free to disagree) done something to warrant that. I didn't wake up this morning and say 'that Imogen girl is really normal and nice, but I'm going to harass her anyway' because that would make me a mental head. People who send death threats are, again in my opinion, mentally ill and have something wrong with them, but I don't believe anyone has actually sent any to her. I'm sorry if that makes me sound heartless, but if she was seriously getting death threats then I imagine she'd post them because that just seems like the kind of girl she is. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, you are always going to have people who don't like you, that's normal. As an influencer you shouldn't be searching yourself, you're just asking to be attacked by doing that. She clearly faked or at least exaggerated those panic attacks, and she is known to be a liar before so I find it really troubling that this is probably going to skyrocket her career.

Thread title... ; more bullshit, more tears, give up imogen your hurting my ears šŸ˜­šŸ‘‚
okay this one made me lol

Reactions: 14
I donā€™t understand the whole ā€œthis is someone childā€ thing, literally everyone is someoneā€™s child itā€™s so dumb šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s also Hugoā€™s mum

EDIT - this is a joke in case Imo or any of the huns are reading and try and sue me for lying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
0B093152-B3C2-4FC7-BFD8-0BAE1050CFE3.jpeg
So she must be hurt to hurt so many people suffering with anxiety and panic attacks to fake the ones she filmed. Honestly fed up of her playing a victim now. I actually really did like Imogen until her last few videos, then her content started to upset me as its clearly over the top fake now. Sheā€™s always been over the top, I know. Seeing all the lies put together as well..

Reactions: 23
Reckon itā€™s because she reported it? Bet her and sideshow spen are swimming in the flat the amount of crying she would of been doing when she saw how many views it had so quick.
Swimming in imogens tears and in spencers shits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is just a compilation of her own clips though? The most she could do is copyright strike it which would means any ads revenue would go to her. Itā€™s fair use of content posted to a public forum? The videos itā€™s from were linked

Reactions: 7
Reckon itā€™s because she reported it? Bet her and sideshow spen are swimming in the flat the amount of crying she would of been doing when she saw how many views it had so quick.
I donā€™t think even Imogen would be silly enough to post under her own name, letā€™s be realistic. Even Demi Donnelly didnā€™t do that!

Reactions: 3
yeah, itā€™s best to upload on something like Vimeo, itā€™s harder to take the video down, or just disable comments on YouTube

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think even Imogen would be silly enough to post under her own name, letā€™s be realistic. Even Demi Donnelly didnā€™t do that!
The amber wright saga makes me die laughing every time! Even if that account isnā€™t her we know she reads so what I said still stands x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't even know who this girl is but I am so tired of seeing her clickbaity, odd videos recommended to me. What a way to react to "hate" by baiting things even more, just strange

Reactions: 5
The amber wright saga makes me die laughing every time! Even if that account isnā€™t her we know she reads so what I said still stands x
Omg I didnā€™t know this story and I just searched it and Iā€™m DYING.

ā€œDonā€™t you guys think sheā€™s so beautiful though? I never get bored of her videosā€ and sending that tweet from her own account šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ CRYINGGGGGGG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think maybe @peachypie panicked when the huns came which is understandable xxx and made it private
It's very understandable but could we perhaps reconsider and repost it (perhaps with the comments disabled which tbh when I scrolled down I was thinking that they would be and was suprised that they weren't) or could we have it posted on vimeo which also allows the posting of videos that you can only see through the link provided.

gdi I didnt see the comment uploaded by @ele97

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.