Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the funny part many of these bimbos aka public figures do actually have an account here and Guru Gossip to trash others and in public fake the support or even promote themselves. Hun... Darling as you have plenty of time to post your nonsense life on social media because you don't have a decent job but a doubtful source of income you have no right to let others trash fake people like you who cause more damage to people selling a lifestyle and stereotype that is not real pushing people to start to doubt their self-esteem.

I discovered imogenation because of all the scandals and drama she uploaded on youtube nothing else, you know no one put a gun against your head asking to put your private life online, you trashed people on there yourself and now is basically your lies falling down and the karma back. Faking panic attacks to get sympathy from people is pretty poor, these influencers of unrealistic lives have made mental health look like a joke when there are actual people who truly suffers of them. Now is so trendy for bimbos to say they have anxiety when they don't even know what this actually is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
^^^^^^
The fact he couldnā€™t be honest with her and tell her she looks awful is telling. Itā€™s not sweet at all that your husband would let you embarrass yourself looking like a mug. If he paid attention to you heā€™d realise you look crazy and not want you to go out looking like that. I dunno maybe itā€™s just me, but if my make up was looking a little smudgey or overlined etc id want my partner to tell me

Reactions: 31
^^^^^^
The fact he couldnā€™t be honest with her and tell her she looks awful is telling. Itā€™s not sweet at all that your husband would let you embarrass yourself looking like a mug. If he paid attention to you heā€™d realise you look crazy and not want you to go out looking like that. I dunno maybe itā€™s just me, but if my make up was looking a little smudgey or overlined etc id want my partner to tell me
He just constantly wants to please her! I feel like he can't be real around her Incase he upsets or offends her

Reactions: 26
Only 7am and Iā€™ve already missed everything! Guys at this rate youā€™re all making me not want to go to bed in the nights šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fuming abit because after I uploaded the video to youtube I had a little look at her early videos to make sure i hadnt missed anything and I started feeling sorry for her while listening to her talk about how she was bullied, like actually feel like i'm falling for her tit all over again because of how genuine she seemed like she was acting when she first started her channel so I'm gunna need someone to come slap some sense into me cause i'm being a proper shitbag at the minute.

By the way the video I edited is nothing to get excited for, you'll probably watch it and be disappointed at it because of the awful choppy editing i've done and how its confusing so sorry if its a let downšŸ˜‚

It wonā€™t let me watch it šŸ˜•

Reactions: 1
Fuming abit because after I uploaded the video to youtube I had a little look at her early videos to make sure i hadnt missed anything and I started feeling sorry for her while listening to her talk about how she was bullied, like actually feel like i'm falling for her tit all over again because of how genuine she seemed like she was acting when she first started her channel so I'm gunna need someone to come slap some sense into me cause i'm being a proper shitbag at the minute.

By the way the video I edited is nothing to get excited for, you'll probably watch it and be disappointed at it because of the awful choppy editing i've done and how its confusing so sorry if its a let downšŸ˜‚

please repost it! ā¤

Could the video not be uploaded elsewhere, somewhere that doesnā€™t allow comments? That way itā€™s harder for Grimo to report it, itā€™s easy for her to get it taken down on YT because itā€™s using her YT content.

Reactions: 4
Omg I didnā€™t know this story and I just searched it and Iā€™m DYING.

ā€œDonā€™t you guys think sheā€™s so beautiful though? I never get bored of her videosā€ and sending that tweet from her own account šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ CRYINGGGGGGG
Where did you find this story? A girl needs to see what this is about šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3

can you please send me a link cause I canā€™t seem to be able to watch it

"This is someone's child"
So is a serial killer, doesn't make them a good person šŸ¤£
I hate this, along with women supporting women. I'm not supporting someone purely because they're a woman, I'm supporting women who are powerful, badass and making a change in the world. If you want to go by the logic of women supporting women, we should all be supporting monsters like Rose West and Katie Hopkins, because they're women and women support women. Rose West is someones child, doesn't change what she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
^^^^^^
Totally agree. I'd have been more impressed if he said you look lovely but maybe you need a bit more blending or tone down whatever. You can do it in a kind way and still be sweet. Their relationship wont last if he cant even be honest. Hes deaf not bloody blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.