Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Imogen actually making an account called imogenation to stalk herself here. Hahaha the master of disguise

Reactions: 8
Omg I didn’t know this story and I just searched it and I’m DYING.

“Don’t you guys think she’s so beautiful though? I never get bored of her videos” and sending that tweet from her own account 😭😭😭😭😭 CRYINGGGGGGG

Hahahahahahahahaha it’s iconic isn’t it. So Imo wouldn’t be the first influencer to make an account 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭 honestly im gunna read it again I’m sat giggling to myself thinking about it hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I didn’t know this story and I just searched it and I’m DYING.

“Don’t you guys think she’s so beautiful though? I never get bored of her videos” and sending that tweet from her own account 😭😭😭😭😭 CRYINGGGGGGG
just wait until you find her excuse.. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine Imogen actually making an account called imogenation to stalk herself here. Hahaha the master of disguise
She's wants us to know it's her. She wants us to know she sees it n thinks we will have sympathy for her knowing it's hurting her reading it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahahahahahahahaha it’s iconic isn’t it. So Imo wouldn’t be the first influencer to make an account 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭 honestly im gunna read it again I’m sat giggling to myself thinking about it hahahaha
I watched it all pan out i can only tell you how good the tea was as i was refreshing the thread, „everyone has a niche - demi doesnt - she does everything thats what makes her special shes so relatable and body positive“ hahahahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just wait until you find her excuse.. 😂😂😂😂
Honestly it’s gold isn’t it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭

I watched it all pan out i can only tell you how good the tea was as i was refreshing the thread, „everyone has a niche - demi doesnt - she does everything thats what makes her special shes so relatable and body positive“ hahahahahahha
Ah my god I wish I was watching it while it was happening 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To the tune of We Are Number One...
Here's a little lesson in trickery
This is going down in history
If you wanna be a Imogenation One
You have to create a fake account on the run
Just follow my moves, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound
(Shh)
(No, don't say that!)
We are Imogenation One
Hey!
We are Imogenation One
We are Imogenation One

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What the duck have I missed now
peachy made a YouTube vid she spent ages on editing the storytimes together showing where imogen had fucked up so she showed all the inconsistencies and things that she contradicted herself on in different videos but she either deleted it or its been privatised not sure why but the hunnies found it and started commenting quick..

• Wow
Reactions: 13
peachy made a YouTube vid she spent ages on editing the storytimes together showing where imogen had fucked up so she showed all the inconsistencies and things that she contradicted herself on in different videos but she either deleted it or its been privatised not sure why but the hunnies found it and started commenting quick..
Yeah, perhaps disable the comments section and maybe turn off the likes and dislikes too peachy.

Reactions: 1
Just back from an 8hr shift! What have I missed please someone catch me up, I can’t read back my eyes are too tired 😓

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I have spent nearly 7 hours on and off catching up from the last thread😂 bleeping night shifts🙄 i put myself through watching baby imos video and I laughed the whole way through sorry what a melon😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.