Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuming abit because after I uploaded the video to youtube I had a little look at her early videos to make sure i hadnt missed anything and I started feeling sorry for her while listening to her talk about how she was bullied, like actually feel like i'm falling for her tit all over again because of how genuine she seemed like she was acting when she first started her channel so I'm gunna need someone to come slap some sense into me cause i'm being a proper shitbag at the minute.

By the way the video I edited is nothing to get excited for, you'll probably watch it and be disappointed at it because of the awful choppy editing i've done and how its confusing so sorry if its a let down😂

Peachy I love you but I will have to wait till morning to watch your video.

Night all! X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fuming abit because after I uploaded the video to youtube I had a little look at her early videos to make sure i hadnt missed anything and I started feeling sorry for her while listening to her talk about how she was bullied, like actually feel like i'm falling for her tit all over again because of how genuine she seemed like she was acting when she first started her channel so I'm gunna need someone to come slap some sense into me cause i'm being a proper shitbag at the minute.

By the way the video I edited is nothing to get excited for, you'll probably watch it and be disappointed at it because of the awful choppy editing i've done and how its confusing so sorry if its a let down😂

Hahaha I'd been trying to work out a timeline to her storytimes and had got the date Twilight was released in UK too!

Good video!! Really shows how much of a lair she is

Reactions: 8
I know this will have already been talked about but really a 20 year old bloke and a 15 year old her? I just don’t even know what to say about that

@peachypie yaaas what a vid. I honestly don't know how she remembers what she got up to at the age of 19 let alone 13. I can hardly remember what I had for dinner last week
I know full conversations, Even facial expressions, she could a
I know this will have already been talked about but really a 20 year old bloke and a 15 year old her? I just don’t even know what to say about that
Although I don’t condone making accusations without proof (happened further up this thread) it is ironic that she outed someone for being with a 15 year old and then someone done the same to her husband.

You, m'am are an angelprincesshunnybun. I never watched her storytimes all the way through so thank you for summarising so well! I love the little captions as well, very informative and just proves that she is talking absolute tit.

Another thing I've learnt from criminal psychology is that if someone puts so much unnecessary detail in their story, it can be a sign of lying/exaggeration because they think if they pad it out, it will cover the lie. The way she describes stuff that happened when she was 13 makes me think she's either straight-up lying or doesn't remember so she's filling in the gaps with whatever tit she can spew.

Reactions: 16

OMG thank you @peachypie
that video clearly shows her lies. You can’t deny that Imo x

edit: also you cannot deny you have lip fillers. Like it is glaringly obvious. I couldn’t care less if anyone gets any filler or surgery but it’s the lies that get me!!

I'm not even going to lie, this video was so confusing to watch. I know that's not your fault at all, the way you put it all together was brilliant, but her stories are all over the place, as if they're intentionally hard to follow. Also, the yellow tongue was really off putting. I don't like to comment on people's appearances, but that was just shocking. In all honesty though, and I hope Imogen is reading this and takes in on board, I think I'd actually really like her if she listened to people criticisms and understood why people didn't like her (e.g. the lying and the generally hypocrisy) and she addressed it all and apologised. I do genuinely feel quite sorry for her, as it seems she genuinely believes that she is a victim in all of this, I just hope someone notices and properly addresses it with her so she can get the help she needs/deserves.

Reactions: 9
The had to watch twice to fully understand the work story! So the company went into liquidation because it was on Watchdog and Imogen continued to work there for free - but maintains she didn't know what they were doing was illegal - even though he had seen them on Watchdog! Classic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow great editing! Initial Thoughts -
1) she’s manic
2) haven’t heard someone talk that much and so quickly since my MDMA clubbing days
3) why has she got so many stories talking about her ex bf when she’s in her twenties and married?
4) she’s a total narcissist and clearly wants to be a reality TV star, it’s like she pretends she’s doing a VT and someone is asking her questions 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow great editing! Initial Thoughts -
1) she’s manic
2) haven’t heard someone talk that much and so quickly since my MDMA clubbing days
3) why has she got so many stories talking about her ex bf when she’s in her twenties and married?
4) she’s a total narcissist and clearly wants to be a reality TV star, it’s like she pretends she’s doing a VT and someone is asking her questions 🤦🏻‍♀️
I talk that fast when am drunk and I always get told to slow down 😂😂😂

• Haha
That video just shows how she manipulated her viewers into believing her stories. The inconsistencies 😩

Reactions: 4
I'm not even going to lie, this video was so confusing to watch. I know that's not your fault at all, the way you put it all together was brilliant, but her stories are all over the place, as if they're intentionally hard to follow. Also, the yellow tongue was really off putting. I don't like to comment on people's appearances, but that was just shocking. In all honesty though, and I hope Imogen is reading this and takes in on board, I think I'd actually really like her if she listened to people criticisms and understood why people didn't like her (e.g. the lying and the generally hypocrisy) and she addressed it all and apologised. I do genuinely feel quite sorry for her, as it seems she genuinely believes that she is a victim in all of this, I just hope someone notices and properly addresses it with her so she can get the help she needs/deserves.
When I actually sit and think about it, I have no ill feeling towards her. I don't hate or dislike her, I actually used to really love her videos up until about a year ago when I first realised things were not making sense or adding up. The worst part about it all is that she says people are spreading lies and young and impressionable young girls are going to believe them but thats what she does and she's the one who is supposed to be an influencer. She's always said her dream is to be an ambassador for an antibullying campaign but with the way shes going she really isnt helping herself. Being a role model isn't about making storytimes talking about the drinking antics you got up to when you were a child, you dont need to share all these bullying stories to show that you understand bullying and you're against it. Her channel went from makeup videos, beauty hacks, vlogs, hauls and try ons, giveaways to videos like 'I ONLY ATE NOODLES FOR A WEEK''I SWAPPED CLOTHES WITH MY DAD FOR A WEEK' and lots of videos talking about sex positions, what contraception she likes to use, bragging about telling old women to 'shut the duck up' for calling her a tart and she really did go downhill in her content. Her audience is pre-teen/teens who shouldnt be listening to all that stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When I actually sit and think about it, I have no ill feeling towards her. I don't hate or dislike her, I actually used to really love her videos up until about a year ago when I first realised things were not making sense or adding up. The worst part about it all is that she says people are spreading lies and young and impressionable young girls are going to believe them but thats what she does and she's the one who is supposed to be an influencer. She's always said her dream is to be an ambassador for an antibullying campaign but with the way shes going she really isnt helping herself. Being a role model isn't about making storytimes talking about the drinking antics you got up to when you were a child, you dont need to share all these bullying stories to show that you understand bullying and you're against it. Her channel went from makeup videos, beauty hacks, vlogs, hauls and try ons, giveaways to videos like 'I ONLY ATE NOODLES FOR A WEEK''I SWAPPED CLOTHES WITH MY DAD FOR A WEEK' and lots of videos talking about sex positions, what contraception she likes to use, bragging about telling old women to 'shut the duck up' for calling her a tart and she really did go downhill in her content. Her audience is pre-teen/teens who shouldnt be listening to all that stuff.
Same I don't hate or dislike her am just here for the banter and to call bullshit when I see it 😂

My thoughts - these story times are based on truth but are over dramatised to suit her and make it sound more exciting. She clearly can’t remember what she’s already lied about as she’s just making it up as she goes away.

She literally says in her very first YT video “I’m calling my channel imogenation because I’m going to use my imagination” - that’s where she’ll try and get away with it. By saying oh but I did say I was using my imagination!

For example, in the story we discussed earlier. She probably DID go up to her ex in club and cry and beg for him back (we’ve all been there love, it’s fine) and he knocked her back or whatever. Then she walked home alone. Probably was sick on the way. That version of the story was the truth. When telling the story another time (before or after I’m not sure) she over dramatised it and tried to make it more interesting by adding in the crying on the beach, dead phone, policeman story.

When telling it the second time round, she either forgot she’d already told the truthful story OR she forgot the lies she had already made up about it.

That’s what I think anyways. It’s late 💤

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.