Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had botox? can't see anything when she frowns or in the middle of her eyebrows? No judge just curious lol

Reactions: 2
Fuming abit because after I uploaded the video to youtube I had a little look at her early videos to make sure i hadnt missed anything and I started feeling sorry for her while listening to her talk about how she was bullied, like actually feel like i'm falling for her tit all over again because of how genuine she seemed like she was acting when she first started her channel so I'm gunna need someone to come slap some sense into me cause i'm being a proper shitbag at the minute.

By the way the video I edited is nothing to get excited for, you'll probably watch it and be disappointed at it because of the awful choppy editing i've done and how its confusing so sorry if its a let down😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Don't know if anyone mentioned this but her "The effects of hate" video is trending #4 on YouTube.

With the ads and it trending she really is crying all the way to the bank.

Screenshot_20200517-222541_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Fuming abit because after I uploaded the video to youtube I had a little look at her early videos to make sure i hadnt missed anything and I started feeling sorry for her while listening to her talk about how she was bullied, like actually feel like i'm falling for her tit all over again because of how genuine she seemed like she was acting when she first started her channel so I'm gunna need someone to come slap some sense into me cause i'm being a proper shitbag at the minute.

By the way the video I edited is nothing to get excited for, you'll probably watch it and be disappointed at it because of the awful choppy editing i've done and how its confusing so sorry if its a let down😂

Says not available?

Reactions: 6
Is she an influencer? Just wondering if she maybe has her own thread on one of the sites and that’s why she’s shared it?
No not at all, I just think she shared it as she’s follows her. She’s currently in Australia with Noone and the most she does is post cooking videos to instagram. She used to be a nail technician before she moved away

Reactions: 3

Watching it right now

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
BEN SALAD HAS GONE AND MADE HIS INSTAGRAM PRIVATE HAHAHAHAH
Has probs removed the hash tags too hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

I’m loving it already and I’m about ten seconds in I love u xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hang on. Is she saying she was 13 years old in a relationship with an older man who had a child???? Is that not weird AF ???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Okay so she has the same shade of foudation on she used at the start which is too dark and its clearly because this is from that day she tried putting it on at the start of the video 😂 why is she wearing it then throughout the whole video if she feels para and ugly in it 😑

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Ommggg I can't watch now until the morning, hope this doesn't get deleted over night

Reactions: 4
I’ve never watched her story times but just watched Peechy’s video. Is she genuinely making videos about things that happened when she was 13-17? I’m 25 and I honestly can’t remember being 13 or much of that time period and it’s not important to my current life at all. People would think I was really sad if I started telling stories like that wtfffff is this girl move on with your life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Bravo. She’s honestly a compulsive liar- also noticed how when she explain the boyfriends age she states “20 year old grown man” but when she talks about her around that age it’s “young 19 year old girl”

Reactions: 15
@peachypie yaaas what a vid. I honestly don't know how she remembers what she got up to at the age of 19 let alone 13. I can hardly remember what I had for dinner last week

Reactions: 12
Legend Peachy - because its unlisted anyone whos watched it would have actively gone to find the link on the thread, so if we get any negative attention from Imogen we know why!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.