Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to have an early night, I shall catchup tomorrow with you all and excited about seeing the video @peachypie , night hunnniiieeesss! 😴 x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just found such a weird lie that she told in her videos. Lying about the police coming to pick her up? So basically..

Video 1: after she broke up with toby she was on a night out a while later and saw him, she went over to him and was beggining him for a chance and a club photographer walked past and toby shouted him and asked to take a picture 'as friends'. After this she ran away to the seafront and she was sitting on the seafront throwing up everywhere, crying and ringing her parents and saying disturbing and suicidal sounding things to them. Her parents called the police because her phone died and the police came and found her and took her home in a police van, she kept throwing up in the police van and tried to offer them money in the end because she was so drunk

Video 2: Same story about the photographer walking past and toby asking to get in a picture with her 'as friends'. But after that she 'just left' and says she just walked home, all along brighton seafront for half an hour on her own. No mention about this police thing? She completely changed her story

I'm an idiot and forgot to include the videos

Video 1 starts at 12:44 and finishes at 15:20

Video 2 starts at 15:00 and ends at 15:30
Omg cant actually belive that!!!!! 2 very different stories there hun bun what one is true

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m new to this whole saga and just caught up. What. The. duck. What a tit show of compulsive lying. I’ve got to put myself to bed now after too many I’M CRYING videos. The NHS one on Spencer’s page was the nail in the coffin for me. Don’t make up a thousand health conditions and then say you’re crying because you’re so grateful for the NHS you bleeping psychopath

Reactions: 12
Her latest tweet...

“These people that are sending hate 24/7 I genuinely pray for them and for them to find happiness. Honestly if anyone sent them this level of hate and death threats or their daughters they would feel the exact same pain I am feeling”

Been feeling this way for months have we Imo? As that’s how long you’ve been getting the hate. Only we’ve only heard about it over the last week 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
At the start of her latest vid when she's saying 'omg I don't know what am saying' and not knowing how to start her video with the makeup is funny because she's done youtube and her opening line many many times and no gave a duck how cringy it was before. And also why was she doing this anyway and making a video when she wasn't gunna post for a while and take a break from the drama a hahahha. 🙄 Fake

tbh "Imogenation" is the perfect channel name for her seeing as she clearly uses a lot of imagination in her storytimes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve noticed over the past few days her ex Craig Noone’s current girlfriend has been sharing a petition on Instagram to shut Tattle down. If she actually took the time to read here she’d have seen some of the lies Imogen has been spreading about her bf, I’m sure she’d have a different view then :unsure: I’d love her to get sued for slander:LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed over the past few days her ex Craig Noone’s current girlfriend has been sharing a petition on Instagram to shut Tattle down. If she actually took the time to read here she’d have seen some of the lies Imogen has been spreading about her bf, I’m sure she’d have a different view then :unsure: I’d love her to get sued for slander:LOL:
Whos his gf?

Reactions: 1
Oh she is off 🥳

oh hunny bun princess pie your doing a GRAND job of staying of social media 😂
Why does she exaggerate SO much. 100s of panic attacks, why does it have to be 100s. If you were having 100s of panic attacks in one week your blood pressure would be through the roof and you wouldn't be sat on your manky couch in your council flat you'd be in hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1480F68B-5144-4DF8-9186-1AF2C6140E26.jpeg

Terrible time on that girls holiday, they were awful to her.... bleeping fabricated tit AGAIN!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have you guys watched the storytime called "she slept with him!"? Yet another friend who apparently did her wrong by sleeping with a guy who imogen wasn't even interested in and basically says she was using him as someone to go on dates with... She also says she dated him while she was at uni, hold on I thought she went from being with the baby daddy to being with the footballer and was with him while she was at uni?? Her other storytimes say he was paying for stuff for her and the girls she shared a flat with, then in other ones she says she went and moved to Cardiff with him and travelled down to London on the train really early in the morning to go to uni

She’s actually got the link in her bio. I don’t think she has a clue about what Imogen has been saying though. She posted the link in her stories off the back of the Katie Hayes video
Is she an influencer? Just wondering if she maybe has her own thread on one of the sites and that’s why she’s shared it?

Reactions: 2
In all fairness with the holiday, I know what it’s like to go on holiday with people who treat you really badly, and pretend to have a good time on social media, post pictures, pretend you miss it afterwards, so I don’t think that that proves she lied about that! She could have, but that’s not proof

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.