Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her video WTF!!! Was that?!? Terrible acting so so fake

Shes a complete different girl!! I honestly think sheโ€™s going to have a mental break down

Reactions: 7
110% she's lied about those lips!! Come on baby princess do yourself a favour and stop lieing because you ain't really good at it YOU leave a paper trail LITERALLY! ๐Ÿ™„
Ohhh come on, thats the best before and after iv seen so far of her lips ๐Ÿ˜ฎ how can she lie about that? ๐Ÿ˜ณ must be the lip scrubs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like baby princess really hated that holiday she went on with the girls and was dreading living with them in the flat at uni...
64E4C167-B450-4B27-9AAB-07ABA6A84A93.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
@peachypie You might need to add a disclaimer at the beginning for copywrite purposes? Usually what tea channels do and a little โ€œplease donโ€™t send hate to them.โ€ Message? Idk

Reactions: 14
I agree! Will be watching Molly's video in a bit too x

I will never understand Imo's thinking, its so normal now to have lip fillers, I don't personally have mine done, but a friend of mine has and it looks pretty good. Nothing wrong with it at all! :rolleyes:
EDIT - Watched Molly's video, very honest and truthful. Imo needs to watch and get some pointers to how honesty works :rolleyes:
EDIT - Nothing wrong with it at all, unless its in Imo's style ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just finished watching the rest of the latest video as I couldnโ€™t stomach it all in one sitting. Spencer almost sent me to sleep with his monotone comments at the end. Heโ€™s such a drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just finished watching the rest of the latest video as I couldnโ€™t stomach it all in one sitting. Spencer almost sent me to sleep with his monotone comments at the end. Heโ€™s such a drip.
It didnt match the rest of the video did it? All very dramatic and then theres our Spenny just monging out on the sofa like "yeahh I mean its horrible to see you upset all the time". Hes over it just like we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wowwww been off here for a few hours and I had 8 pages to catch up on! :LOL::LOL:
cracking up at these replies
@peachypie cant wait for the video xx

Reactions: 4
You literally canโ€™t deny those lips, sheโ€™s done a Julie Jenner, itโ€™s not even subtle, I think if she came out and said right you guys I was scared to tell you because Iโ€™ve posted things in the past, but I was insecure about my lips so I had them filled, people would respect more

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.