Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he knew she was filming too .. what a farce. bleeping disgraceful. Shes actually smiling.

Reactions: 8
Used to really like Imogen’s channel before she got with Spencer. Ever since she got with him it became a pitty party and she turned into a snowflake who’s offended by just about everything. I struggle believing all the hate she gets as she hasn’t really shared any of the private messages and the ones she did share was referring to her lips. I think she feels guilty that she lied about not having them done and the stress of her lies coming out have made her do a classic Imogen and play the victim.
I think it’s vile how she even used Caroline Flack in the same sentence as her being trolled. As what Caroline seemed to suffer was way beyond acouple of comments, she was in every single news paper criticised constantly.
imogen could turn off the comments on her instagram/videos or even stop message requests from people. But of course that would mean she would lose engagement= money.
I can’t help but feel like she’s brought a lot of this on herself as she should have just fessed up about lip fillers and said “you know what guys duck it, I did have lip fillers. My intentions were I didnt want girls to think they needed to get them to be pretty and I didnt want to be a bad role model” or whatever she would say.
You just know this is gonna be her new video style! This is going to be milked for ages she will be noticing how many views she’s getting from this and be thinking of new videos with the same premise.
And I literally thought an hour or so ago when I seen the comments of people saying she should donate that she will have to do that now ! If she really was going to do that she would have done a disclaimer on that video before hand instead of leaving it a day !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
While she’s doing things that we’re telling her to, TELL US YOUR LIPS ARE FAKE

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imo and spence have probs seen the spencer alligations on here and spoke/argued about it.. Went quiet, but now imos reacting to the rumours because she has to believe baby Prince and stick up for him and so she doesn't look bad. We need this video by the ex like NOW!
I don’t think imo will give a duck she’s openly says she was 14/15 with a grown ass man...., double standards really wrong or not

Reactions: 14
Fucks sake, I fell asleep (don’t judge me please) and woke up to over 50 notifications... thought something major had kicked off but no just Imo being a twit x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been on here for a long time, but never understood why her dad is called “Ben Salad” ..... I’ve just realised I am a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just found such a weird lie that she told in her videos. Lying about the police coming to pick her up? So basically..

Video 1: after she broke up with toby she was on a night out a while later and saw him, she went over to him and was beggining him for a chance and a club photographer walked past and toby shouted him and asked to take a picture 'as friends'. After this she ran away to the seafront and she was sitting on the seafront throwing up everywhere, crying and ringing her parents and saying disturbing and suicidal sounding things to them. Her parents called the police because her phone died and the police came and found her and took her home in a police van, she kept throwing up in the police van and tried to offer them money in the end because she was so drunk

Video 2: Same story about the photographer walking past and toby asking to get in a picture with her 'as friends'. But after that she 'just left' and says she just walked home, all along brighton seafront for half an hour on her own. No mention about this police thing? She completely changed her story

I'm an idiot and forgot to include the videos

Video 1 starts at 12:44 and finishes at 15:20

Video 2 starts at 15:00 and ends at 15:30

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Completely agree, and she's had hate from the mainstream media too and not just random people online. I also feel like she has more supportive people around her? Like I'd feel if she was in Imogen's shoes, Tommy would definitely intervene and she wouldn't be posting videos like Imogen has.

If you just compare videos of Tommy and Molly with Imogen and Spencer, you can see the stark difference. Every relationship is different but Tommy and Molly just seem more like a 'normal' couple with their banter and having individual identities etc.
I agree! Will be watching Molly's video in a bit too x

I didn't actually know people still lie about lip filler, thought the stigma was gone which is why its odd to me that Imogen does.
I will never understand Imo's thinking, its so normal now to have lip fillers, I don't personally have mine done, but a friend of mine has and it looks pretty good. Nothing wrong with it at all!

Reactions: 7
Can't believe iv only just read about her calling Michelle Keegan on twitter for having lip fillers when she wont own up to having them done herself 😑

Reactions: 11
During that video she talks about how at the time of this assault she was 13 years old and her and toby were on a break, even though she didnt meet him until she was 14 or 15 (could be either, shes changed the age she met him several times). So I'm assuming atm that it might have something to do with the ages she's said she was but honestly who knows why she privatised it. As her channel grows she may feel like she doesnt want that story to be public anymore and want to withdraw what happened as it is a personal thing

Reactions: 9
How can people not see what a hypocrite she is 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s okay for her huns to track people from her story times down and give them hate, people who have not chosen to be in the public eye but someone mentions her sausages and it’s a pity party 🙄

Reactions: 14
I've just found such a weird lie that she told in her videos. Lying about the police coming to pick her up? So basically..

Video 1: after she broke up with toby she was on a night out a while later and saw him, she went over to him and was beggining him for a chance and a club photographer walked past and toby shouted him and asked to take a picture 'as friends'. After this she ran away to the seafront and she was sitting on the seafront throwing up everywhere, crying and ringing her parents and saying disturbing and suicidal sounding things to them. Her parents called the police because her phone died and the police came and found her and took her home in a police van, she kept throwing up in the police van and tried to offer them money in the end because she was so drunk

Video 2: Same story about the photographer walking past and toby asking to get in a picture with her 'as friends'. But after that she 'just left' and says she just walked home, all along brighton seafront for half an hour on her own. No mention about this police thing? She completely changed her story

duck me!!!! Just watched both.....2 totally different stories!!!!!!

Reactions: 13

Wow! She will probably delete one of these videos now lol .

I’ve been paralytic drunk a few times in my life, like she describes, throwing up because I’ve drank so much etc. But I can honestly say I would not be able to tell you that much of the night in that much detail 🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally my whole night used to be a blur and here’s her telling us entire conversations she’s had with people.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow! She will probably delete one of these videos now lol .

I’ve been paralytic drunk a few times in my life, like she describes, throwing up because I’ve drank so much etc. But I can honestly say I would not be able to tell you that much of the night in that much detail 🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally my whole night used to be a blur and here’s her telling us entire conversations she’s had with people.
Actual proof that she lies in her story times...oh Imo you're going down, sugar

Reactions: 8
It’s actually crazy how you don’t notice these inconsistencies until you watch her videos back to back because she rambles so much. It’s like she never thought anyone would catch on to them.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.