Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, and she's had hate from the mainstream media too and not just random people online. I also feel like she has more supportive people around her? Like I'd feel if she was in Imogen's shoes, Tommy would definitely intervene and she wouldn't be posting videos like Imogen has.

If you just compare videos of Tommy and Molly with Imogen and Spencer, you can see the stark difference. Every relationship is different but Tommy and Molly just seem more like a 'normal' couple with their banter and having individual identities etc.
Spencer has just become the person immo wanted him to be. She doesn’t love him, she loves the person she’s manipulated his dull arse into

Reactions: 11
The pinky eyeliner on her lower lid to look like shes been crying is a joke lol OMG, ive phoned ambulances three times when ive had panic attacks and been unable to even type on a phone cos my fingers seized up from it
duck off imo

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Help people” - *puts in 7 ads and keeps all the money.*
If you wanted to help people, you would donate it. The ads make you look like you’re uploading for the wrong reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has lterally built her channel on the back of accusing all her ex friends , every ex boyfriend of bullying her. Did she think how those people felt then? Nope !

Reactions: 24
Thought the head was taking a break from social media.... happy to come back on to post tweets/instagram stories begging for sympathy through isn't she

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yikes, I dunno what's going on here but I hope a drama channel like Angelika Oles posts about it so I can get the tea. I'd rather not give this crusty-lipped fraud my views.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
how fake and contrived is the footage of her talking to herself acting like a voice in her head putting her down lollll WTF

Its like a government ad for teenagers or something . Omg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imo and spence have probs seen the spencer alligations on here and spoke/argued about it.. Went quiet, but now imos reacting to the rumours because she has to believe baby Prince and stick up for him and so she doesn't look bad. We need this video by the ex like NOW!

Reactions: 8
Who is she even talking to if its a video shes not putting up lol bleeping disgraceful!!! All am act!!!

Reactions: 2
For new little hunbuns here, we dont take things off this site. We dont take posts and stuff from here and post it on youtube comments and instagram comments, what happens on tattle stays on tattle. If you're one of the people in the YouTube comments you have to stop, you'll get banned from here and we risk getting the thread deleted.
It’s probably Imogen herself as a ploy to get the thread removed lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.