Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just in the middle of watching Molly-Mae's new YouTube video answering assumptions and she is just a breath of fresh air and I hope Imogen can take some tips from her.

Molly is open and honest about her lip filler and other work she's had done, she talks about the hate she gets and how she replies to the hate by writing down her response but never posts it anywhere (she said replying is just fueling the hate, which is true) and she's also open about her mental health and does not portray herself as a victim.

I loved her on Love Island and this has just made me love her more, just think she's the kind of influencer that makes a better role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve read threads 3-6 and can’t work out what’s going on with the underage thing with Spencer and the gymnastics thing with her dad! Please can someone brief me 😩

Reactions: 2
I'm just in the middle of watching Molly-Mae's new YouTube video answering assumptions and she is just a breath of fresh air and I hope Imogen can take some tips from her.

Molly is open and honest about her lip filler and other work she's had done, she talks about the hate she gets and how she replies to the hate by writing down her response but never posts it anywhere (she said replying is just fueling the hate, which is true) and she's also open about her mental health and does not portray herself as a victim.

I loved her on Love Island and this has just made me love her more, just think she's the kind of influencer that makes a better role model.
I agree Molly Mae definitely is one of my top people to watch. very open and honest about her life and down to earth. the way she also deals with 'hate' is very mature too...im the same age as Molly and really admire her maturity at her age. Imogen is 28 I think? I didn't actually know people still lie about lip filler, thought the stigma was gone which is why its odd to me that Imogen does.

Reactions: 18
Just watched briefly her newest video and my god she honestly needs progressional help. Don’t put that crap on you tune! She needs help ... now

Reactions: 4
I showed clips of the vid to my boyfriend, his comments: "Imagine living with her, so melodramatic", "Spencer is a f*cking melt"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

This poor girl is younger and has received so much genuine hate for no reason at all and has conducted herself amazingly in the process.

Reactions: 15
I agree Molly Mae definitely is one of my top people to watch. very open and honest about her life and down to earth. the way she also deals with 'hate' is very mature too...im the same age as Molly and really admire her maturity at her age. Imogen is 28 I think? I didn't actually know people still lie about lip filler, thought the stigma was gone which is why its odd to me that Imogen does.
This poor girl is younger and has received so much genuine hate for no reason at all and has conducted herself amazingly in the process.
Completely agree, and she's had hate from the mainstream media too and not just random people online. I also feel like she has more supportive people around her? Like I'd feel if she was in Imogen's shoes, Tommy would definitely intervene and she wouldn't be posting videos like Imogen has.

If you just compare videos of Tommy and Molly with Imogen and Spencer, you can see the stark difference. Every relationship is different but Tommy and Molly just seem more like a 'normal' couple with their banter and having individual identities etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really needs to remove herself from the internet, that level of attention seeking is not normal.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone read her recent tweets 🙄🙄
And that is why she has been deleting/editing videos, finally addressing “these websites”, when people go looking for what we’ve been speaking about she’s thinking they won’t find anything!

Reactions: 8
Well mission accomplished with the cringe factor then, because the makeup red eyes and the panic attacks were 2 of the cringiest things I've ever witnessed in the history of the internet.
Again I'll say if shes mentally really in such a bad way why the duck is sideshow spenny no balls letting her sit on that phone ALL Day .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is how the media in the UK operates anyhow. They print a story they believe is 99% and run with it. Then the truth will eventually come to light either way
It's really not! They can't just print whatever they want about people being pedophiles or rapists or whatever! They'd be getting sued left right and center 🤦‍♀️
That's why they have sources and legal departments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.