Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son has autism and adhd. He decided to run away last night. I
Was running around at midnight trying to catch him, I eventually found him but not before I’d fell and burst my eye and knee. Had a panic attack afterwards. There’s no way in hell that I could of picked up a camera and filmed it. I honestly thought I was having a heart attack.
Sending you love sweetheart hope you and your boy are ok xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How long has she been with spencer ? I’ve tried to go back and look and she first uploaded him on Instagram when he proposed 9th jan 2019 and back of his head first appeared on YouTube video in August 2018. Before I even decided to look I could tell he’s the type to propose within a few months of meeting her - why the rush it’s weird
Around April 2018, proposed jan 2019, married september 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Around April 2018, proposed jan 2019, married september 2019
Bloody hell 😩 lived with my other half for 3 years and not a proposal in sight and that’s normal! It’s not right when people rush into engagement and marriage like that

Reactions: 15
I actually think she is having some sort of anxiety. she's probably used to being victim and swaying people to her side so this is coming as a weird shock to her because I cant imagine getting this upset over a forum u can simply ignore? and I do think her dramatic side is fair but during a panic attack? cant believe that one at all, not from what I know of panic attacks. I dont wanna put down what she's going through because I can tell she really is panicking by all this but her approach in order to be victim is flopping. especially when she cares more about what her 'haters' say than her fans.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell 😩 lived with my other half for 3 years and not a proposal in sight and that’s normal! It’s not right when people rush into engagement and marriage like that
I think everyone's different.
My brother met his girlfriend and was engaged and married in 9 months. 17 years later they're still head over heels with 3 kids.
Don't think you can tarr everyone with the same brush.

Reactions: 14
I think everyone's different.
My brother met his girlfriend and was engaged and married in 9 months. 17 years later they're still head over heels with 3 kids.
Don't think you can tarr everyone with the same brush.
Each to their own but I just don’t see the need to rush, it’s nice to have these things to look forward to in the future rather than getting it behind you as quick as possible in my opinion

Each to their own but I just don’t see the need to rush, it’s nice to have these things to look forward to in the future rather than getting it behind you as quick as possible in my opinion
Oh I agree.
I need time to see them in all lights before I sign my life away 😂
Just think there are some couples who it does work for ☺

Also, not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but the gown behind the door is in the EXACT same position in act 1 panic attack and the final scene when she’s talking. Surely between days that would move or even be in a slightly different position with them opening the bedroom door all the time? Not the EXACT same? Even the black hoodie under it and the bag behind the door

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She went to the ivy in leggings and a jumper and expected people to notice/care 😂😂😂 I’m dying
I honestly think people are more bothered about the fact she's waving a camera around. Like in Nandos when she's getting sauce, she's set her camera up at the station and is talking into it solo. People are going to stare because it's not a common occurrence?!

Also, not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but the gown behind the door is in the EXACT same position in act 1 panic attack and the final scene when she’s talking. Surely between days that would move or even be in a slightly different position with them opening the bedroom door all the time? Not the EXACT same? Even the black hoodie under it and the bag behind the door
The fact that she has someone complicit in this is mental. If I even attempted this level of manipulation to hundreds of followers of a young age my husband would walk. 100%. But then my husband has morals and a decent amount of intelligence. Unlike sideshow spenny riding on baby princess’s coattails 🙄

Reactions: 16
Like come on 40 seconds into the new vid it's just so obvious to anyone with half a brain cell it's all pish.
She says she's been off social media all week yet later in one of the clips we clearly see her on the phone stalking her insta for this alleged hate shes getting.
Next she says shes struggling so much just sitting in front of the camera , but baby gal you've already filmed the video supposedly over the week and had the camera on you many times, including during your 'panic attacks'.
Lots of other points that have already been mentioned like the cotton pads/brows/woeful acting.
Also if your husband cries over an invisible graze on your elbow I'm pretty sure he would go to the police if you were getting death threats and keep you off social media as thats where they are allegedly coming from.

Good bleeping spot there! What an absolute dick she really is

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.