Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has she been with spencer ? I’ve tried to go back and look and she first uploaded him on Instagram when he proposed 9th jan 2019 and back of his head first appeared on YouTube video in August 2018. Before I even decided to look I could tell he’s the type to propose within a few months of meeting her - why the rush it’s weird

Reactions: 6
Ive watched 22 of her storytimes and have a 7 page document detailing everything shes said about these poor people. Please message me of you want me to send it over! From this i have gathered that she was 'bullied' by the following:
- everyone in her year group at school in year 7 & 8
- teachers at school
- laura and some of the people she knew
- her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend, and all her friends
- her ex boyfriends girl mates
- six girls at university
- a separate friend whilst at university
- all female managers at Hollister
- all female mangers at a different hollister
- managers at the bank she worked at
You should post it on twitter on a new account so the huns can’t come for you

Reactions: 2
I really wanna rewatch the recent video and play spot the cotton pads but I don’t want to give her more views *sigh*

Reactions: 5
HAHAHA
Imogen: “OMG I have grazes!!!”
*shows normal elbow while Spencer gorms*

god this girl is so dramatic
My husband would piss himself laughing and whip his phone out to take photos! And then continue to laugh in my face about it for a month 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe this has all come about after that night where a few comments were put on her Instagram about her lips 😂 it’s absolutely ridiculous I’ve never known anything like it!!!
Was the juiciest night though wasn’t it!! I’ve noticed The more she posts about it the more people that get brought to her thread so she might have more views but much more people can see her true colours now and she’s just embarrassing herself 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came to give my boyfriend a hand at work today as hes self employed and hes had a go at me because im sat here catching up and weve fell out now hahahaha gone to sit in the van to carry on gossiping lol boy byeee worth it xx
STORYTIME: My abusive boyfriend.
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg how have i only just discovered her. This is the car crash insta content I’ve been needing and I’m here for itttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s the Nando’s/spencer crying vid. He cries at 17mins, I’m dyingggg 😂😂😂
Long time lurker, first time poster purely for the fact the CRYING AT HER FALLING making me physically cringe. My fiancé would of laughed and probably taken photos of me on the floor.. You know like a normal couple.

On a more serious note, these threads make me feel vindicated in thinking she’s a lying nutter. Keep it up chaps💪🏼

Reactions: 8
She went to the ivy in leggings and a jumper and expected people to notice/care 😂😂😂 I’m dying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My husband would piss himself laughing and whip his phone out to take photos! And then continue to laugh in my face about it for a month 😭😭
YESS!! I think we wrote this the exact same time hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.