Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is genuinely concerned about the hate she thinks shes receiving, she needs to turn off commenting on her youtube and private her social media. Keep posting videos if she wants but close the access she gives people. She wont, because it will affect engagement and therefore affect how much she can get for brand deals etc. But if she has no other career options and needs to keep doing youtube, that's what anyone else would do.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice on the video that was supposed to be filmed over a week - she took out the packet of wipes to remove her dark make up (she’s said from day one she uses fit me 220 so why now is it too dark????) she half got out, half put back the cotton pads. THEN there’s two separate clips claimed apart (different clothes, hair and make up) and the cotton pads are still hanging out of the draw. No one would leave them like that? I suggest the videos were Filmed the same day and it was a staged scripted video and not out takes from the week.
the whole “I’m ugly” thing got to me - I’ve never seen a single comment here that says she’s ugly in fact I have seen many and my personal opinion is she’s a very attractive girl and very pretty - she’s just gotta stop lying to young girls about those lips because she’s making her huns feel crap for having “tiny lips”. My ONLY ISSUE with the girl is the fact she LIES. I don’t care it she’s ott and a typical stage school reject and craves attention I just don’t like people lying and I don’t want young impressionable girls to feel crap.
I’m not even mad that she over dramatises her stomach condition - at least she has not lied she’s just not telling the full story.
The clips when she’s in a grey jumper, a beige jumper and white hoodie were definitely all filmed in the same day. Did you notice as well when she’s explaining people giving her hate she said “like this girl: looks like a really pretty girl and she’s giving me hate” does she mean that the girl said that she was pretty, or that the girl looks pretty- like she’s more sad that a pretty girl is giving her hate because she can’t say she’s just jealous 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow that whole new video 😂😂😂😂!!!
How fake ‘let’s just cut that out’ when shes trying to do her makeup and keeps saying ‘she doesn’t know what to say’. That’s 100% a set up

Reactions: 16
The clips when she’s in a grey jumper, a beige jumper and white hoodie were definitely all filmed in the same day. Did you notice as well when she’s explaining people giving her hate she said “like this girl: looks like a really pretty girl and she’s giving me hate” does she mean that the girl said that she was pretty, or that the girl looks pretty- like she’s more sad that a pretty girl is giving her hate because she can’t say she’s just jealous 😂😂
I also love how that plays into the stereotype of all nasty people are ugly too. Why so surprised that someone who's pretty can see through your lies?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice on the video that was supposed to be filmed over a week - she took out the packet of wipes to remove her dark make up (she’s said from day one she uses fit me 220 so why now is it too dark????) she half got out, half put back the cotton pads. THEN there’s two separate clips claimed apart (different clothes, hair and make up) and the cotton pads are still hanging out of the draw. No one would leave them like that? I suggest the videos were Filmed the same day and it was a staged scripted video and not out takes from the week.
the whole “I’m ugly” thing got to me - I’ve never seen a single comment here that says she’s ugly in fact I have seen many and my personal opinion is she’s a very attractive girl and very pretty - she’s just gotta stop lying to young girls about those lips because she’s making her huns feel crap for having “tiny lips”. My ONLY ISSUE with the girl is the fact she LIES. I don’t care it she’s ott and a typical stage school reject and craves attention I just don’t like people lying and I don’t want young impressionable girls to feel crap.
I’m not even mad that she over dramatises her stomach condition - at least she has not lied she’s just not telling the full story.
She’s really fucked up with these cotton pads hasn’t she 😂

The first attempt at recording a make up video, she’s pulled them half out the drawer. Then there’s the scene where’s up at 5am and the drawer is firmly shut, no sign of cotton pads. A few scenes later she’s back trying to record a make up video with the cotton pads hanging out the drawer again,

So yep, make up videos were 100% filmed on the same day. What a mess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
OMG new to this group (not new to tattle) can someone give me a brief run through of this
Her god awful video came up in my suggested and it reminded me of how annoying she was years ago before I unfollowed
Whats the crack with the dad, the underage, the story times

SPILL THE TEA HUNNIES

Ps sorry I’m being lazy but I can’t read all the threads I’ve got a house to run and a life to live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's all just so self indulgent isnt it. I could almost sympathise with her if she made a simple video sitting there reading off hate comments that she has received, that would hit harder and maybe make people think twice before sending hate. That absolute joke of a performance last night has completely backfired in my opinion, it's done her no favours whatsoever. The fact she hasn't read out a single comment makes it so hard to believe shes getting them as bad as shes making out.

She could have also gone down the same route as Anastasia did and do a video reading tattle comments. At least she can laugh at herself and not take it too seriously.

Reactions: 17
Morning girls, just a quick question. Have you or anyone you know been through as many ‘traumatising’ events at Imo... She must be off her head if she thinks people actually believe that she’s been through so much. It’s like the boy who cried wolf

Reactions: 11
Just managed to watch her new video and I'm dumbfounded. I cannot believe anyone would believe that she is being genuine. It's like watching a crap sixth form drama performance.

Also is it just me or does she look like she's almost smirking as she speaks several times, I noticed this in her last video too
It's called duper's delight - it's when people are lying and thinking they're getting away with it, they can't help but smirk a bit.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just been on her channel (hi guys new to this) and can’t believe how many story times she has ??? She’s screaming for attention 😳 which video is the one that’s meant to be different days but is the same days / different outfits? I need a good laugh 😂

I cannot believe honestly how staged and fake that latest video was. She constantly films herself in ‘states’ like with her stomach condition video she films herself rolling around the house. The last thing you would physically want to do and think to do whilst having a panic attack is to set up the camera to film it ..

I’ve just been on her channel (hi guys new to this) and can’t believe how many story times she has ??? She’s screaming for attention 😳 which video is the one that’s meant to be different days but is the same days / different outfits? I need a good laugh 😂
update - I’m skipping into her most recent - hun you’re not going to do much with your eyes because you’ve already got red eyeshadow round them lol and if it’s “raw footage” why has she cut it?

update - I’m skipping into her most recent - hun you’re not going to do much with your eyes because you’ve already got red eyeshadow round them lol and if it’s “raw footage” why has she cut it?
Cos she’s a twit. Take note of the pack of cotton pads hanging out the drawer.

Also welcome 💖💖

OMG new to this group (not new to tattle) can someone give me a brief run through of this
Her god awful video came up in my suggested and it reminded me of how annoying she was years ago before I unfollowed
Whats the crack with the dad, the underage, the story times

SPILL THE TEA HUNNIES

Ps sorry I’m being lazy but I can’t read all the threads I’ve got a house to run and a life to live 😂
she’s a liar, fakes videos, outed someone’s abortion and sexual abuse on her videos, rumours about her husband being unfaithful with underage girls in a previous relationship which he seemed to confirm by messaging the girl who has spoken about it on here, the list goes on.... My minds gone blank but I’m sure the other gals will fill you in on the rest x

• Heart
Morning girls, just a quick question. Have you or anyone you know been through as many ‘traumatising’ events at Imo... She must be off her head if she thinks people actually believe that she’s been through so much. It’s like the boy who cried wolf
All the bad things that can happen in life has apparently all happened to her, crazy!

Yet, out of all that, the thing that pushed her over the edge is her lips being questioned 😂😂

• Haha
I downloaded all of her storytimes the other day because I wanted to edit a video together of all the inconsistencies in a kinda timeline form 😭 It's so hard man, i've been editing for 2 or 3 days now and I cant get the video to make sense.
Ive watched 22 of her storytimes and have a 7 page document detailing everything shes said about these poor people. Please message me of you want me to send it over! From this i have gathered that she was 'bullied' by the following:
- everyone in her year group at school in year 7 & 8
- teachers at school
- laura and some of the people she knew
- her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend, and all her friends
- her ex boyfriends girl mates
- six girls at university
- a separate friend whilst at university
- all female managers at Hollister
- all female mangers at a different hollister
- managers at the bank she worked at

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.