Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she fall out with sophia and cinzia? just looking through her videos and found one of them together from 2018

Reactions: 7
Wow she deleted my comment on her YouTube video! It wasn’t even offensive it just touched on the subject of mental health!

I know what’s said on tattle stays on tattle, but it was actually a personal comment so I’m quite shocked it got deleted, then again it wasn’t up her ass kind of comment.

At least it’s good to know the comments aren’t representative of how everyone feels as her delete/block finger must be getting a work out
Like I said before ANYTHING that isn’t someone’s tongue up inside her arse saying how they love her is deleted.
It’s actually very worrying what she’s doing and again a1 narc sign.

Reactions: 14
I've only watched a few videos of hers, the one where she went to Walmart and squealed like a banshee all the way round it and I think the one where she was vlogging about her stomach condition. I cringed badly when she shown a clip of her husband rubbing her stomach and she was staring at the camera the whole time.

I can't unsee what I've just seen 😐 I don't even dislike her because I don't know much about her but duck she's not doing herself any favours! Clearly this ain't working for her anymore and recording herself panicking is not authentic and people can smell fake on the internet from a mile away. She's 28 so clearly been on the internet a long time therefore she should know how it goes- over dramatic nonsense like this feeds the hate. Its human nature, people love the response they get when people react especially when it's over emotional. And her husband is a bleeping enabler. I'm an overly emotional person and I react with rage when I'm upset and my boyfriend is the first to wind my neck in and tell me to think rationally and not to give the person who's upset me what they want. There's too many people like Imogen these days that are too over sharing and if you're going to talk about crappy friends and exs expect them to respond. Dont lose your tit when they do. This is so toe curlingly bad.

Even if her panic attack was genuine, does she really think recording it is going to help her and stop the hate? No! It's going to fan the flames! Her husband is a disgrace letting his wife embarrass herself like this.

• Heart
Okay so I'm not going to accuse her of lying or exagerrating about the main part of the story in her #metoo video at all. I think there is a very fine line between what you can and cant say and this kind of subject is very sensitive so I'm going to completely ignore the main story in that video, but what I will say is that again, timelines arent matching up.
She opens the video by saying during this video she was 13 when the incident took place and it was also when she was on a break with toby. Even though she didn't meet toby until she was 14 (or 15, shes contradicted herself before) and she only got in a relationship with him when she was 15
Oh dear...more inconsistencies 🙄

How are you able to watch the video? You are invincible 😂

• Haha
Oh dear...more inconsistencies 🙄

How are you able to watch the video? You are invincible 😂
I downloaded all of her storytimes the other day because I wanted to edit a video together of all the inconsistencies in a kinda timeline form 😭 It's so hard man, i've been editing for 2 or 3 days now and I cant get the video to make sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm so utterly sick of influencers crying when someone disagrees or actually looks at what they've written from a critical point of view. They can lie, beg, twist the truth and that's OK, but no one can say anything otherwise they're trolls? Grow the duck up! Noticed Danielle Vanier chimed in on Twitter "oh it's disgusting, the things they said about me were ridiculous, like I made up having fibromialgia" - paraphrasing... Well yes, you say you're in constant pain however you're perfectly capable of going to events, holidays and splashing around in pools, yet can't get off your sofa when you choose. It does make people wonder the convenience, especially when there's no pain meds involved!

bleeping influencers! Grrr

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I downloaded all of her storytimes the other day because I wanted to edit a video together of all the inconsistencies in a kinda timeline form 😭 It's so hard man, i've been editing for 2 or 3 days now and I cant get the video to make sense.
Ooo yes I remember this now!
Just make sure your laptop doesn’t combust cos of all the spam you’ve downloaded onto it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice on the video that was supposed to be filmed over a week - she took out the packet of wipes to remove her dark make up (she’s said from day one she uses fit me 220 so why now is it too dark????) she half got out, half put back the cotton pads. THEN there’s two separate clips claimed apart (different clothes, hair and make up) and the cotton pads are still hanging out of the draw. No one would leave them like that? I suggest the videos were Filmed the same day and it was a staged scripted video and not out takes from the week.
the whole “I’m ugly” thing got to me - I’ve never seen a single comment here that says she’s ugly in fact I have seen many and my personal opinion is she’s a very attractive girl and very pretty - she’s just gotta stop lying to young girls about those lips because she’s making her huns feel crap for having “tiny lips”. My ONLY ISSUE with the girl is the fact she LIES. I don’t care it she’s ott and a typical stage school reject and craves attention I just don’t like people lying and I don’t want young impressionable girls to feel crap.
I’m not even mad that she over dramatises her stomach condition - at least she has not lied she’s just not telling the full story.

Reactions: 30
I think I may have replied on your comment if it was wrote recently. Went back to see if anymore was said and it had gone. Just another way to show she manipulates her huns so they can’t see anything other than what she wants them to see. She wants the attention otherwise she would have disabled the comments by now
Yar that me :) we meet again lol xx

Reactions: 4
did she fall out with sophia and cinzia? just looking through her videos and found one of them together from 2018
I was listening to one of Sophia and Cinzia's podcasts and they talked about having to ghost a friend because they found out a lot of the things she was saying was made up. They were 100% talking about Imogen

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Long time reader, actually made a page so o could comment, watched her new bullshit video and as someone who sufferes from really bad anxiety and panic attacks I am absolutely disgusted, she made a total mockery of it! How dare she do that to get sympathy from all her “huns” she really is a piece of work!

• Heart
My last little rant!! Why the duck doesn’t she turn commenting off her videos. Why does she sit there 24/7 and delete everything. She’s also got a very warped sense of the word hate because to her anything that isn’t “I love you so much” she considerers hate. She can’t take any advice and I’ve been plenty of people who offer advise in a kind and friendly well and they are deleted.
she wants the constant praise and attention and almost needs the love to validate herself which again goes back to my theory that she has aome
Kind (I think a few) mental illnesses. She needs off you tube and a good few months in the priory

Reactions: 19
I was listening to one of Sophia and Cinzia's podcasts and they talked about having to ghost a friend because they found out a lot of the things she was saying was made up. They were 100% talking about Imogen
omg teaaa! okay thanks ahah

Reactions: 4
Deleted my old reply, firstly ofc she did 😂 we don't know why but someone wrote on here that a segment from S&C's podcast where they talked about ghosting toxic friend sounded like Imogen, decided to go back and listen and it does fit!

They said (paraphrasing): They both became really good friends with this girl, they had a group chat with her and everything and really liked her. Then after a few weeks/months they found out from third parties that she had been lying about who she was and about a lot of other stuff, and had been lying to them but also trying to turn them against everyone else in the industry. Whenever a name was brought up she would come out with a story about how she hated them but S&C didn't feel comfortable with this as they didn't know these people and had no reason to turn against them, and believed she was using them as she knew they had no experience with these people and was trying to manipulate and control them and get them on side. So they decided they didn't wanna be friends with her anymore and were gonna just distance themselves and let the friendship fizzle out without the drama of a discussion about her behaviour. Eventually she did get in touch asking what had happened and they explained and she accepted it.

Sounds about right! It is the Girl Talk 1st April 2020 episode if anyone wants to listen, 7ish minutes onwards :)

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Deleted my old reply, firstly ofc she did 😂 we don't know why but someone wrote on here that a segment from S&C's podcast where they talked about ghosting toxic friend sounded like Imogen, decided to go back and listen and it does fit!

They said (paraphrasing): They both became really good friends with this girl, they had a group chat with her and everything and really liked her. Then after a few weeks/months they found out from third parties that she had been lying about who she was and about a lot of other stuff, and had been lying to them but also trying to turn them against everyone else in the industry. Whenever a name was brought up she would come out with a story about how she hated them but S&C didn't feel comfortable with this as they didn't know these people and had no reason to turn against them, and believed she was using them as she knew they had no experience with these people and was trying to manipulate and control them and get them on side. So they decided they didn't wanna be friends with her anymore and were gonna just distance themselves and let the friendship fizzle out without the drama of a discussion about her behaviour. Eventually she did get in touch asking what had happened and they explained and she accepted it.

Sounds about right! It is the Girl Talk 1st April 2020 episode if anyone wants to listen, 7ish minutes onwards :)
fab thanks im gonna listen now!!

Reactions: 2
Couple more things I forgot hunbuns. If you're feeling paranoid that everyone is staring at you, does it make logical sense that you would set up a camera and film what would be you at your most vulnerable? For me that would add to the paranoia, I wouldnt want to be anywhere near a camera.

Also, immo babe you smudged your red eyes in this clip xxx
I noticed this too and thought it was just my eyes, you know because its not eye shadow.

Reactions: 3
In her recent video from 19:40, it looks like she keeps smirking/trying not to laugh after saying things like ‘I look horrendous.’ Wouldn’t be surprised if her and her husband are laughing their heads off when she’s off camera.

I think posting this, it’s really going to jeopardise her brand. This is totally unprofessional, when you think about a real job, you could not behave like this, brands will see the video and think she is problematic. I wish her all the best, but she’s thinking about what she can gain now, not about her future on social media

Reactions: 19
Morning angels xoxo
I’m just wondering how long Imo can keep this act up? Can she stay radio silent forever? How long can she milk the bullying videos for? Why hasn’t Spenny shared his support of his wife? (They’ve deffo fell out after his snakey past :sick:)
Also love that no other influencers who she’s ‘BFF’ with have supported her e.g. Emily Canham, Soph, Mark Ferris, Roxxsauras etc

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.