Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive watched 22 of her storytimes and have a 7 page document detailing everything shes said about these poor people. Please message me of you want me to send it over! From this i have gathered that she was 'bullied' by the following:
- everyone in her year group at school in year 7 & 8
- teachers at school
- laura and some of the people she knew
- her ex boyfriends ex girlfriend, and all her friends
- her ex boyfriends girl mates
- six girls at university
- a separate friend whilst at university
- all female managers at Hollister
- all female mangers at a different hollister
- managers at the bank she worked at
Nevermind one member of M15 , Feels like we got the whole crew on here 😂😂.
Pass it this way my lovely. I've just made a fresh cuppa ☕.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ive watched 22 of her storytimes and have a 7 page document detailing everything shes said about these poor people. Please message me of you want me to send it over! From this i have gathered that she was 'bullied' by the following:
- teachers at school
send away...

Reactions: 3
- teachers at school
I'm sorry that's just ridiculous. It's quite common to be 'bullied' by kids at school etc but that many people in different aspects of her life is ludicrous. If that was me, I would be looking at myself and asking what I must be doing wrong.

Also I don't think her definition of bullying fits the standard definition - I think a lot of it is people trying to have banter with her and she has misconstrued it as bullying. She said she was bullied that bad by so many people and still had the confidence to develop her YouTube channel and come across as confident etc but now a few online comments has got her having alleged 'panic attacks'? Sorry if you could put up with alleged YEARS of bullying and make a YouTube channel, you've gotta have some kind of backbone - if years of bullying didn't get you down why have these comments all of a sudden made you have a breakdown?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean I’m not saying people who are bullied deserve it in any capacity, it is vile
But to be the victim of so many people in so many situations screams a victim complex / or her being the problem

Reactions: 6
She got what she wanted and she’s loving that it’s on trending. Makes me sick
9900CC5D-0C73-4022-9B52-9A645B575EBB.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I mean I’m not saying people who are bullied deserve it in any capacity, it is vile
But to be the victim of so many people in so many situations screams a victim complex / or her being the problem
Exactly and I honestly think it's this victim mentality she has

• Angry
Reactions: 9
- teachers at school
Send it over here sis ☕

Reactions: 2
- teachers at school
Yes please 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Morning girls, just a quick question. Have you or anyone you know been through as many ‘traumatising’ events at Imo... She must be off her head if she thinks people actually believe that she’s been through so much. It’s like the boy who cried wolf
In fairness, some people do go through a lot. My life has been a total tit show for around seven years now, hence my anxiety, panic attacks and extreme insomnia. However, I’m still a nice person with integrity, honesty and keep most things to myself even when life is tough.

And that’s why she gets my back up, she’s so full of tit and drama, craves attention and will try and command it at any cost, even by being so dishonest. While I came to this thread because of her lies re her lips among other things, her latest video has taken her bullshit to a whole new level for me.

And as for the person that posted and said we will have blood on our hands if anything happens to darling Imo.....no no no. The only person at fault is her. All we are doing is exposing her for what she really is. She has brought everything on herself.

i think I’m angrier about it today than I was last night. Especially now some of you detectives have worked out the filming was all done in one day and exposed #cottonpad gate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She must literally do nothing all day but sit and delete bad comments because how would you have the time to constantly find and delete comments as soon as they are posted?

Reactions: 13
- teachers at school
👀 👀 👀 ima need it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I literally just had a look back as I was interested in what you were saying in regards to the cotton pads and I screen shot it. From the first shot in her grey jumper they appear but then when she is awake in the early hours with her stomach they are not their anymore but then in two seperate days after they are in the EXACT SAME PLACE, sticking out THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT! Like come on that doesn’t happen. Isn’t that like there dining room table also? Surely they would have sat there at some point over the week....

i have attached the screen shots in order of how they appear in her week. I’m actually a little bit mind blown tbh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think its incredibly sad that she is spending her entire Sunday on the comments section of her video deleting comments she deems negative. Very very sad indeed

Reactions: 10
Came to give my boyfriend a hand at work today as hes self employed and hes had a go at me because im sat here catching up and weve fell out now hahahaha gone to sit in the van to carry on gossiping lol boy byeee worth it xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.