Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachypie

She's saying they're 'fake screenshots' so she obviously has came to this website to know what screenshots they're on about and then wouldnt that mean that its true? I honestly believe if they were lies that she would have addressed in the video what people are saying about spencer because then she wouldnt have anything to hide. I feel like a proper conspiracy theorist right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

proseccolove

VIP Member
Just managed to watch her new video and I'm dumbfounded. I cannot believe anyone would believe that she is being genuine. It's like watching a crap sixth form drama performance.

Also is it just me or does she look like she's almost smirking as she speaks several times, I noticed this in her last video too
Probs thinking of all the coin she’s earning.
And how many twixes she can buy.

No I’m never letting this one go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dm2494

Lol someone commented on her YouTube video “people stop mentioning tattle because she might not have seen it!! And if she does it’ll upset her even more!!” For fuck sake, if you did your research hun, you’d know spencer already lurked the thread and directly dm’d someone, they’re on here like hawks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Sherlock123

There's SO many inconsistencies in every storytime.
A rundown of just one video: Ex-boyfriends and advice

Says she was with 'Ryan' aka CP aka the ex she apparently named her dog after aka babydaddy from age 14-19. That she 'wanted him' and was 'determined to get him'. Who thinks like that about a boy who is 5 years older and also had a baby with someone else??? She discusses how she was with him for 5 years and that they moved in together (shes said in a previous video she moved out at ?16 to a flat her aunt owned) then goes on to say that there were times they could only afford to pay the rent and couldn't afford food so she'd get him a pizza and she'd just eat a chocolate bar for dinner (wonder if it was a twix?). Talks about when he broke up with her she said they'd never get back together (Got back together in 2013 shown by tweets).
Then she talks about her rebound relationship with 'Liam' aka CN aka the 'abusive' footballer ex who she got together with 3 weeks after her breakup with 'Ryan'. Describes him as 'an angel' 'grafted' 'bestfriend' and 'ultimate babyboy' but told him the whole time she was still inlove with 'Ryan', and they moved to Cardiff after a year and were together in total for 2.5 years. Once they broke up she 'didn't kiss a boy for a year' and was single for 4 years. She was back with 'Ryan' though?

This video was posted in June 2017, so 2017- 4 years she was single - 2.5 years she was with 'liam' - 5 years she was with 'Ryan' would take us to 2005??? Imo birthday is 14/03/93 so that would make her 12 in 2005... You're exaggeration of times aren't adding up hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Friendsfan

Long term lurker first time poster.
I do find it odd that imo does story time on various people in her life from her perspective.
So its ok to hear a story from HER but noone else. Watched a few videoes but wont again reading she was happy to talk about someone having an abortion and experienceing sexual assault, both are very traumatic and should be spoke with sensitivity. No girls should feel shame but shouldnt have their story told by imo.
she should not use her platform to slag off other people and then cry when people are having an opinion on her and her odd actions?
i hope her mental health is ok and she has the right support.
She needs to step back and chill.

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I haven’t even read the last 10 pages properly because I’m absolutely fuming about her portrayal of a panic attack.
I’ve suffered with panic attacks in the past and when it’s happened I haven’t been able to get air in my lungs and have felt bolted to where I’m sat. I wouldn’t even be able to think about moving to get a camera. The last time I had one a few months ago, I was sat on the edge of my bed on the phone. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t even take the phone away from my ear, I was frozen and gasping for air. It’s like your brain is so focused on the panic attack that it can’t process movement.
What she has filmed has majorly down-played what a panic attack really is. She is harming those who do actually suffer with mental health issues with her selfish performances. I would love for a MH charity to pick up on how influencers claim they suffer but when you actually see it, it’s so obviously fake.
She is abhorrent.

Shawtymane

Just managed to watch her new video and I'm dumbfounded. I cannot believe anyone would believe that she is being genuine. It's like watching a crap sixth form drama performance.

Also is it just me or does she look like she's almost smirking as she speaks several times, I noticed this in her last video too
Sounds like duping delight. In criminal psychology, there's evidence of murderers smirking at various points in TV interviews because they think they're managing to convince everyone that they're innocent and they get enjoyment from it i.e. duping delight

• Wow
  • Heart

Greygardener

Chatty Member
For new little hunbuns here, we dont take things off this site. We dont take posts and stuff from here and post it on youtube comments and instagram comments, what happens on tattle stays on tattle. If you're one of the people in the YouTube comments you have to stop, you'll get banned from here and we risk getting the thread deleted.

• Heart

Whatsallthisthen19

Guys if it is some of you from here just be really careful about the alleged Spenny situation.
That could land you in serious trouble and is not something we have definitive proof of.

• Heart

Immoslips

@Immoslips thanks for the suggestion! Wanted to add Grimogen so badly but not enough space!
Wanted it to be Imogenation #6- Grimogen, contraditcions and storytimes full of fiction. Husband sideshow spenny lacks the dict
I‘m honoroured! My first title! Thanks huns! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Pancakes0078

^^^^^^
The fact he couldn’t be honest with her and tell her she looks awful is telling. It’s not sweet at all that your husband would let you embarrass yourself looking like a mug. If he paid attention to you he’d realise you look crazy and not want you to go out looking like that. I dunno maybe it’s just me, but if my make up was looking a little smudgey or overlined etc id want my partner to tell me

w3bgoss3

Came to give my boyfriend a hand at work today as hes self employed and hes had a go at me because im sat here catching up and weve fell out now hahahaha gone to sit in the van to carry on gossiping lol boy byeee worth it xx

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Also, not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but the gown behind the door is in the EXACT same position in act 1 panic attack and the final scene when she’s talking. Surely between days that would move or even be in a slightly different position with them opening the bedroom door all the time? Not the EXACT same? Even the black hoodie under it and the bag behind the door

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

peachypie

I've finished the video but I'm scared to post it because i've never edited anything before so its a massive mess and feels really confusing😂 Also the huns are going to come after me, it is legal to post it right? Can you tell i'm shitting myself 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

proseccolove

VIP Member
Were you still facebook friends? There is a chance that her name would still be in your facebook friend list if you scroll down it but her name will be blacked out. You just have to hover over the name and in the lower left corner of your computer screen there will be a URL that appears which will show her profile username. If you can find that out then you can copy and paste it and find all the messages
I think you genuinely work for the FBI

• Haha
  • Heart

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
My son has autism and adhd. He decided to run away last night. I
Was running around at midnight trying to catch him, I eventually found him but not before I’d fell and burst my eye and knee. Had a panic attack afterwards. There’s no way in hell that I could of picked up a camera and filmed it. I honestly thought I was having a heart attack.

• Sad
  • Heart

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Because it was, she's fucking unbearable I do not know how Spencer puts up with her 24/7
well she married someone who can turn their hearing off soooooo 🤪

(Not being bitchy towards people who have hearing aids, just stating a fact)

• Haha