Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow I’ve not been on the Imo thread for 2 days and it’s taken me over 6 hours to catch up I’ve never commented before I don’t think, but I’m leaving this here so I don’t miss anything else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't get my wrong, I'm sad that it's "affected her this much", but I couldn't help and feel second hand embarrassment on her behalf watching the video...

Reactions: 4
I’ve never commented on Imogen’s threads before, but wow, this girl is definitely unhinged. What really gets on my tits is when influencers pull the mental health card. YOU chose to be in the public eye and nobody is forcing you to continue stay in it 🙄 But I guess you’ve got used to that cushy lifestyle and easy money now, eh?
Like a lot of other posters on here, I too suffer with my mental health and broadcasting a video of myself during a meltdown would be the last thing I’d even think of doing. Her video tonight in my eyes has made a total mockery out of mental health and the stigma associated with it, and I’m disgusted that this is the way she’s responded when we’re in the midst of a global pandemic where people have lost loved ones and their jobs. She seriously needs to grow the duck up and get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ this is a sign I need to sleep 😂 I know exactly what the reference is now, I read it as though she was being referred to the eyeshadow palette that roxysaurus made....

I’M FINISHED 😂😂😂
I'm glad I'm not the only one 😂

Reactions: 6
she’s deleting them because her little fans are saying they are going to the police on her behalf, so she will need to delete the videos where she’s openly tried to ruin someone else’s life with her accusations and lies in case this is taken seriously.
This is what I was going to say! Little do her huns know, if authorities EVER did get involved in gossip threads (lol) and saw she’d made potential fake rape allegations online to thousands of people they’d be well within their rights to investigate and take her phone and look through it. So she can privatise these videos all she likes 🐸☕

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry I don’t usually comment on this thread a lot cause I’m too busy catching up to get the time 🤣 I’m just under 5 mins into her video and honestly the acting is so fake like especially with the foundation shade thing you would notice it’s not going to match you as soon as you look at the bottle. Literally when she first showed the bottle on camera the first thing I thought was that is too dark for her. She’s obviously deliberately picked up the wrong shade so she can say something negative on the camera to make people feel sorry for her. “Aww what a shame all the hate is making her put herself down”. All of the comments people make on here are not on her YouTube or any of her social media so she has to come looking for it and if it was making you that upset why do it?? I understand it would be hard to ignore negativity if it’s being posted directly onto your videos but if it’s literally a random thread online you obviously just love the attention.

Sorry I don’t usually comment on this thread a lot cause I’m too busy catching up to get the time 🤣 I’m just under 5 mins into her video and honestly the acting is so fake like especially with the foundation shade thing you would notice it’s not going to match you as soon as you look at the bottle. Literally when she first showed the bottle on camera the first thing I thought was that is too dark for her. She’s obviously deliberately picked up the wrong shade so she can say something negative on the camera to make people feel sorry for her. “Aww what a shame all the hate is making her put herself down”. All of the comments people make on here are not on her YouTube or any of her social media so she has to come looking for it and if it was making you that upset why do it?? I understand it would be hard to ignore negativity if it’s being posted directly onto your videos but if it’s literally a random thread online you obviously just love the attention.
Also disable your fkn comments!!! If you’re going to delete all of the hate comments then why not just save yourself the time and not allow comments? Especially on a video like the last two she’s posted.

Reactions: 15
Hello! I just watched her video which somehow came into my recommended... dunno why, but it led me here lol and I’m here to stay 🤣
As someone who struggles with anxiety daily, what I saw from that video didn’t seem to be genuine to me. The beginning also seemed oddly scripted 🤔 but I think we can all agree that she needs professional help wether she actually has anxiety or not. And yeah... I also want to know if she has lip fillers or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg the more I look into this the more annoyed it’s making me!!! She’s crying about hate but still hearted a comment from someone calling her ex friend a psychopath on a video she uploaded 2 years ago???!!
I used to have a ‘best friend’ just like her. It’s actually disgusting how manipulative people like that are.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I became a new member here this week and I have recently commented a few times but only because I don't even know what's real or fake with her anymore. I used to watch her all the time because she used to be entertaing and chill but now reading through these threads it's confused me and i wonder who she really is. Is she being real or fake especially with this whole bully show she's spilling 🤨. If she is being real about everything then fair play, then I might have some sympathy for her and whats she's going though, because NO it's not nice, BUT also not nice to be faking anything to do with mental health if that is the case, but the people she outed probably felt like that too when they heard about her videos and then they received hate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
it’s 5am and I’ve just caught up on EVERYTHING

I am dying for that video from a_lozz Hahaha

Reactions: 12
Wow, I had never even heard of this woman until Sarah Ingham shared her on her insta story. So I went and watched her latest vid. OMG VICTIM MUCH! If its affecting you that badly.....GET THE HELL OFF THE INTERNET! she just looks like a self centred twattish drama queen!

Reactions: 17
I haven’t even read the last 10 pages properly because I’m absolutely fuming about her portrayal of a panic attack.
I’ve suffered with panic attacks in the past and when it’s happened I haven’t been able to get air in my lungs and have felt bolted to where I’m sat. I wouldn’t even be able to think about moving to get a camera. The last time I had one a few months ago, I was sat on the edge of my bed on the phone. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t even take the phone away from my ear, I was frozen and gasping for air. It’s like your brain is so focused on the panic attack that it can’t process movement.
What she has filmed has majorly down-played what a panic attack really is. She is harming those who do actually suffer with mental health issues with her selfish performances. I would love for a MH charity to pick up on how influencers claim they suffer but when you actually see it, it’s so obviously fake.
She is abhorrent.

Reactions: 32
Wow, I had never even heard of this woman until Sarah Ingham shared her on her insta story. So I went and watched her latest vid. OMG VICTIM MUCH! If its affecting you that badly.....GET THE HELL OFF THE INTERNET! she just looks like a self centred twattish drama queen!
sarah ingham, another woman married to someone who sleeps with underage girls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone think holly boon digging at imo again? I’ve just seen what holly posted on her story last night

Reactions: 5
Genuinely seen better acting in my little boys school play, and he was meant to be a teapot and instead ran around the stage doing the baby shark dance 😂😂🙈😂.
Your kid is a legend!!

Guys you make getting up with my two lunatics so much easier, 9 pages to catch up on with a coffee ☕ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone think holly boon digging at imo again? I’ve just seen what holly posted on her story last night
😂😂😂
"Everyone knows about you".
I would LOVE for this to be the case, but Holly is so chill, I don't think she'd even entertain it 😂🙈

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.