Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
So she clearly reads here, so like this just to show her how many people have sense.

Should she get off social media if it is causing her as much damage as she claims? YES.

If she can't get off social media should she disable comments and stop reading them? YES.

If she can't stop reading them, should she get professional help as it's clearly an obsession now? YES

• Heart
Reactions: 36
can’t see see that she’s doing herself zero favours??

talking about all this hate and u scroll through and every comment iS so far up her own bum praising her like she’s perfection. If it’s not it’s deleted.
Soooooooo...... what do people do? Google because they want to see and what comes up.........THIS!

then the huns read and read and read some more and realise that everything they believed was a lie and it gets worse and the cycle continues.

best thing she can do is come off you tube and get a 9-5 because the poor girl clearly can’t handle anything that isn’t praising her in a seriously OTT sickening way.

I genuinely believe she has a number of mental illnesses and needs help - professional help and people need to stop enabling her - the huns are basically giving a vodka bottle to an alcoholic

• Heart

Whatsallthisthen19

Were you still facebook friends? There is a chance that her name would still be in your facebook friend list if you scroll down it but her name will be blacked out. You just have to hover over the name and in the lower left corner of your computer screen there will be a URL that appears which will show her profile username. If you can find that out then you can copy and paste it and find all the messages
Peachypie , you need to get a job with MI5 😂😂🙈.

• Haha
  • Heart

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Hello hunbuns got sidetracked last night so I'm still catching up but thought I'd put some thoughts down before my kids need parenting again and I get distracted.

The video was bullshit. I, along with many of you have actual panic attacks. My husband watched with me and pointed out all her inconsistencies. When you feel like you cant breathe, you dont waste the little oxygen you do have narrating your every move. I also wouldnt be able to set up, put on and aim a camera, check my position and then begin like she did. My husband also said if he walked in and saw a camera recording me as I was having a panic attack, his first move would be turn it off or at least turn it away from me, not get in shot and move it as I move position.

Second, she said she was supposed to be taking a break from Instagram but was still going on and trying to seek out hate. Why did she leave all her followers to worry for a week with radio silence then? If shes on she can post a text story saying I'm taking a break, I'm fine but I need a break. It's all for attention. It's awful she left those young girls to stress that she had harmed herself or something for a week when shf admits she was still on instagram.

Third, she said she hasnt been out all week but earlier in the video shes in the car, so clearly did. Also when she fakes one of her attacks theres a sainsburys bag with stuff in it beside her and Spencer isnt home so she must have got it.

Finally, shout out to my hunbuns on here for the hilarious content. Extra shout to resident detective @peachypie For consistently knocking it out the park. 👏👏 I'll be back once I'm caught up my hunnies!

• Heart

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Couple more things I forgot hunbuns. If you're feeling paranoid that everyone is staring at you, does it make logical sense that you would set up a camera and film what would be you at your most vulnerable? For me that would add to the paranoia, I wouldnt want to be anywhere near a camera.

Also, immo babe you smudged your red eyes in this clip xxx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

squarebutton

VIP Member
It’s honestly so creepy the way some of you research and analyse into her and her family members past. Would you feel comfortable if someone was obsessively stalking your family members old Facebook photos? Or the person who has made a document about her videos?? Spreading serious allegations against someone? I can see why this website gets a bad rep. It’s not normal behaviour at all and maybe some of you need to seek help as to why you spend hours doing this every day
Tbf we’re all in lockdown, there’s not a lot else to do

And we’re all guilty of stalking people and getting completely carried away. When I went on a first date with my bf the first thing I asked him is whether his step mum’s sister’s, best friends uncle enjoyed his holiday in Barbados in 2008

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

pepsimaxcow

Jesus christ Spencer is actually right for once... if you can talk then you can breathe. AKA you're not having a real panic attack ffs. She literally pauses her panic attack to get up and open the window and then to talk to the camera. As someone who suffered with panic attacks in their teens this is really offensive, like others have said, completely takes the piss. Also the foundation clip pissed me off, if you weren't planning to upload it for this purpose you wouldn't be talking to the camera "off camera" in between takes if you get what I mean. She knew before she filmed that clip that she would be uploading it, never seen anything more fake in my life.

EDIT... just got to the bit where she's saying "hello hunnies" a million times and then says to herself "you're annoying me" and I'm cracking up. I think she's finally understood how we feel haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha

filmxnoir

I’ve never commented on Imogen’s threads before, but wow, this girl is definitely unhinged. What really gets on my tits is when influencers pull the mental health card. YOU chose to be in the public eye and nobody is forcing you to continue stay in it 🙄 But I guess you’ve got used to that cushy lifestyle and easy money now, eh?
Like a lot of other posters on here, I too suffer with my mental health and broadcasting a video of myself during a meltdown would be the last thing I’d even think of doing. Her video tonight in my eyes has made a total mockery out of mental health and the stigma associated with it, and I’m disgusted that this is the way she’s responded when we’re in the midst of a global pandemic where people have lost loved ones and their jobs. She seriously needs to grow the fuck up and get a grip.

• Heart

treelaptop

VIP Member
Were you still facebook friends? There is a chance that her name would still be in your facebook friend list if you scroll down it but her name will be blacked out. You just have to hover over the name and in the lower left corner of your computer screen there will be a URL that appears which will show her profile username. If you can find that out then you can copy and paste it and find all the messages

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I cant believe anyone actually fell for her video. She didn't even actually quote any "hate" comments, she just scrolled on her phone and pretended to read something 🙄

I'm a bit worried about her Huns that can't see the difference between cyber bullying and talking about someone that broadcasts their private life as a job. Do they want goggle box banned next for bullying 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

proseccolove

VIP Member
110% she's lied about those lips!! Come on baby princess do yourself a favour and stop lieing because you ain't really good at it YOU leave a paper trail LITERALLY! 🙄
We always have a laugh at this, that poor girl still sat scrubbing to this day 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

squarebutton

VIP Member
She was on CBB, I think she said she got abused by one of the men? And then had a breakdown? 🤷‍♀️
Jesus Christ this is a sign I need to sleep 😂 I know exactly what the reference is now, I read it as though she was being referred to the eyeshadow palette that roxysaurus made....

I’M FINISHED 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lalaxo

Everytime someone comments on imogens posts saying ' keep shinning' . Reminds me of this singing scene from Brides maids 😂 😂 who can relate? Keep seeing it and singing the comment.

• Haha
  • Heart

squarebutton

VIP Member
Ooo new thread time...

#Imogenation #7 Videos full of lies and bullshit galore, Spenny starts to cry when she face plants the floor

• Haha
  • Heart

Tintin93

Wow, I had never even heard of this woman until Sarah Ingham shared her on her insta story. So I went and watched her latest vid. OMG VICTIM MUCH! If its affecting you that badly.....GET THE HELL OFF THE INTERNET! she just looks like a self centred twattish drama queen!
sarah ingham, another woman married to someone who sleeps with underage girls 🙄

• Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
I can’t believe this has all come about after that night where a few comments were put on her Instagram about her lips 😂 it’s absolutely ridiculous I’ve never known anything like it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

peachypie

'They are making things up that spence could go to prison for'

but he wouldnt go to prison if there was no evidence? Why is she scared that he would go to prison if the allegations aren't true?

• Heart
  • Haha