Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just managed to watch her new video and I'm dumbfounded. I cannot believe anyone would believe that she is being genuine. It's like watching a crap sixth form drama performance.

Also is it just me or does she look like she's almost smirking as she speaks several times, I noticed this in her last video too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Just managed to watch her new video and I'm dumbfounded. I cannot believe anyone would believe that she is being genuine. It's like watching a crap sixth form drama performance.

Also is it just me or does she look like she's almost smirking as she speaks several times, I noticed this in her last video too
Probs thinking of all the coin she’s earning.
And how many twixes she can buy.

No I’m never letting this one go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And how many people refer to their OH as “baby” during a bleeping panic attack? I mean seriously.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Long term lurker first time poster.
I do find it odd that imo does story time on various people in her life from her perspective.
So its ok to hear a story from HER but noone else. Watched a few videoes but wont again reading she was happy to talk about someone having an abortion and experienceing sexual assault, both are very traumatic and should be spoke with sensitivity. No girls should feel shame but shouldnt have their story told by imo.
she should not use her platform to slag off other people and then cry when people are having an opinion on her and her odd actions?
i hope her mental health is ok and she has the right support.
She needs to step back and chill.

Reactions: 32
Probs thinking of all the coin she’s earning.
And how many twixes she can buy.

No I’m never letting this one go
Don’t forget the cake mix that could upset the stomach condition that could kill her.

I can’t let that one go 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She never would've made it in the performing world. The amount of scrutiny you're under as a dancer or actor.

Reactions: 17
Okay, this may sound really dumb but can someone explain really quickly what is so wrong with Imogen? I watched one of her videos like 3 years ago and decided to never allow my ears that kind of torture ever again ("HELLO HUNNIES" shut up.) Also what happened with her and Holly Boon because I thought they were tight??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, this may sound really dumb but can someone explain really quickly what is so wrong with Imogen? I watched one of her videos like 3 years ago and decided to never allow my ears that kind of torture ever again ("HELLO HUNNIES" shut up.) Also what happened with her and Holly Boon because I thought they were tight??
You need to read the threads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m looking through the comments on her video and all of the comments that are blowing smoke up her backside are getting hearted and then all of the really concerned ones where people are saying they really care about her and think she should seek professional help she’s just ignored.

i just feel like she’s totally posted for the sympathy and people who care about her really want her to get sorted (as do we) but I feel like she’s going to milk this for all its worth and the huns are gonna get tired real quick

• Heart
Reactions: 17
👌🏻
It’s pathetic. She’s been receiving death threats for months she says but only in the last week has she decided they’re bad enough to cause panic attacks. She needs to get the duck off social media and get some help. Pretending to have panic attacks is sick.
I know it’s a devisive thing to say, but if you are on a PUBLIC platform and put yourself out there as such, you CANNOT decide you only get nice comments. Do they not know this is how the world works?? You have no right to moan if you put yourself out there. Social media should have a disclaimer for people wanting to be ‘influencers’ stating the platform will not be held legally responsible for any harassment you may receive. These people need someone to tell them straight they set themselves up for this. You can’t just put the blame on E.g. tattle for your poor mental health. Take some bleeping responsibility for your feeling and anxieties like every other normal human has to. I have no sympathy for people not helping themselves. Normal people with lives and jobs (yes proper JOBS) have to take whatever’s thrown at them, so do they!!

Reactions: 27
I would recommend taking the time to read the threads. It took me a while but so worth it. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know on tiktok when people do those videos of celebrities that look like they would smell 😂😂 if there was an influencer version she's be in it #grimogen#smellygen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
read from thread 4 onwards lol

Reactions: 5

I don't understand why anyone would film their panic attacks ? I'm sorry, Imo, babe, no one is sat there, ripping their hair out and screaming and crying, feeling like they're about to die, and picking up a camera

Reactions: 13
'I'm so insecure, I'm stupid, I'm ugly, I'm annoying, everyone hates me' *proceeds to upload the video to thousands of people*..... It just really doesn't make any sense whatsoever

Reactions: 27
Don't really watch her but I know other influences have been jumping on this one, so I had to go look at her last couple of videos.

OMG is all I can say I cannot fathom how someone can set up a camera and have a panic attack. It just wouldn't happen! As someone else mentioned even if she is faking this, the fact she's posting is a sign of someone that really needs help! If you tube / Instagram is making her feel this way then surely it's time to come off it for good! Your heath mental or physical is more important surely!!

Reactions: 24
'I'm so insecure, I'm stupid, I'm ugly, I'm annoying, everyone hates me' *proceeds to upload the video to thousands of people*..... It just really doesn't make any sense whatsoever
I reckon in a few years time there will be a whole other class of mental disorder for behaviour like this. We are headed for a new world with the definitions of narcissism and other disorders redefined for the modern age x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does tattle tell you if one of your post have been removed? Or will u never know

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.