Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Immoslips

Love this thread and all of you! It’s the only place I can be my unfiltered self and let my warped sense of humour run free 😂 even if I have had 2 warnings 👀
LOL ME TOO! But tbh I’m glad they monitor posts. I (hope) I now understand what’s permitted on here and I‘m glad trolling posts get removed, that’s shit doesn’t sit right with me. I‘m here to vent not direct hate to the influencer, if an influencer chooses to search themself that’s their get up.

I was on TV a few years ago, my friend told me there was some vile tweets about me. Did I search for myself?! NO! Did I ignore the people that @ me? Yep! it really isn’t that difficult!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

peachypie

1589754770304.png

Hi grace, why are you so angry and what do you mean going to this extent? All I did was put all the clips of her storytimes together

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

proseccolove

VIP Member
I don’t understand the whole “this is someone child” thing, literally everyone is someone’s child it’s so dumb 😂😂
She’s also Hugo’s mum

EDIT - this is a joke in case Imo or any of the huns are reading and try and sue me for lying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

peachypie

Oh dear...more inconsistencies 🙄

How are you able to watch the video? You are invincible 😂
I downloaded all of her storytimes the other day because I wanted to edit a video together of all the inconsistencies in a kinda timeline form 😭 It's so hard man, i've been editing for 2 or 3 days now and I cant get the video to make sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

peachypie

HELLO HUNNIES. I went on a bit of a mad one last night, I shit myself and had to change the video to private because I started panicking about it all kicking off while I was asleep. It's back up now

• Heart
Reactions: 41

squarebutton

VIP Member
I'm 5 minutes into this video and oh my god it hurts how bad this acting it. "I've lost my spark" - bro, what spark???

ALSO THIS. How does she not find it weird to go for walks by peoples houses and film/take photos in front of them ???
When she gets her own house I’m gonna travel to Brighton and set up a tent on her driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Elle

VIP Member
Hello Hunniez! Hello Hunniez! hello HUNNIEZ! HeLlO hUnNiEz! HELLO hunniez! I'm so annoying. HELLO HUNNIEZ! I can't. End scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Henrypopops

Users should report any comments gloating about pm’s or comments they’ve posted on an influencers platform.
Just commented on her YouTube, saying to read up on some tattle threads, got bombarded with the “hun buns” saying I need therapy, that I’m what’s wrong with the world, I should take a look in the mirror
Jesus she has them brainwashed my god
don’t do that, we discuss here we don’t go to anyone’s personal platform to troll them, I don’t want to be a part of that shit, if Imogen searches herself that’s her fault I wouldn’t directly go for her

• Heart
Reactions: 40

proseccolove

VIP Member
Agreed, I’m all for having a laugh and joke on here but I actually feel uncomfortable at all this being posted on her YouTube now. She doesn’t have to read here, I don’t think it’s fair posting stuff we don’t even have proof of on her own channel

• Heart
Reactions: 38

clily

Just managed to watch her new video and I'm dumbfounded. I cannot believe anyone would believe that she is being genuine. It's like watching a crap sixth form drama performance.

Also is it just me or does she look like she's almost smirking as she speaks several times, I noticed this in her last video too

• Heart
  • Haha

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
Never ever go direct on her page or to her. It’s harassment and trolling. What we think is none of her business anyway, if she chooses to come and look, that’s her problem & CHOICE.

• Heart
I don't think I've commented here before but that last video of Imogen has miffed me a bit.. Every panick attack is different and no two people are the same but (I had my last panick attack yesterday) my breathing DEFINITELY has never sounded like that! Ever!! It's like she has googled every symptom and acted them out like it was a drama series.. my heart was racing and I was going hot and cold and felt weak.. I'm sorry Imo but you've made a rod up for your own back. Them people, mostly girls in her story times, the girls that she judged must of felt awful when they heard that Imo had done a YouTube video about them.. maybe she has been bullied, hell, I was but I wasnt always the innocent one and I'm pretty sure that Imo wasnt as innocent as she makes out..

I started watching her about a year before she met 'Spence' and the difference between the Imogen then and the Imogen now, physically and everything about Imogen has just changed.. we all grow from our mistakes but she looks terrible! She has a young following and the fact that she makes a big deal about her 'slim' body shape (more like skeleton) is ok. Yes, slim is fine. Some people dont put weight on (I see food and I put a tonne on 😂) but Imogen is just.. she looks so Ill.. she looks gaunt! I honestly wouldnt be suprised if she had a. E.D 🤷‍♀️ I'm a.recovering bulimic and I know how hard it is not to slip up.. I am a human being with feeling and I do feel a bit sorry for her BUT by admitting that she is going to look for the 'hate' says a lot. If what people are saying here are 'lies', why let yourself look at it and then get yourself into a state! I'm sorry but I believe that there is some truth to what's been said because I wouldnt react like THIS to things I knew was a lie.. I would just completely ignore it.

P.s anyone that looks up 'hate' about themselves, I'm sorry but you need to remove yourself off the internet because you will always come across something that will upset you or annoy you. Trolling is actually going onto your profile and commenting nasty stuff, messeging you daily, houding you. This is a GOSSIP site! Gossip is NOT TROLLING! It's a freedom of SPEACH and I'm sorry, why is it ok for people to give criticism and judgement and then cry and fake panick attacks when its them. We are doing just the same, but on a gossip site and not on a youtube clip for all to see.

Holllly shit! So sorry for the long ass messege! Needed that rant. Kids driving me insane and insensitive and dramatic youtubers thinking that anxiety is a form of a serial drama 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37

squarebutton

VIP Member
Did anyone notice on the video that was supposed to be filmed over a week - she took out the packet of wipes to remove her dark make up (she’s said from day one she uses fit me 220 so why now is it too dark????) she half got out, half put back the cotton pads. THEN there’s two separate clips claimed apart (different clothes, hair and make up) and the cotton pads are still hanging out of the draw. No one would leave them like that? I suggest the videos were Filmed the same day and it was a staged scripted video and not out takes from the week.
the whole “I’m ugly” thing got to me - I’ve never seen a single comment here that says she’s ugly in fact I have seen many and my personal opinion is she’s a very attractive girl and very pretty - she’s just gotta stop lying to young girls about those lips because she’s making her huns feel crap for having “tiny lips”. My ONLY ISSUE with the girl is the fact she LIES. I don’t care it she’s ott and a typical stage school reject and craves attention I just don’t like people lying and I don’t want young impressionable girls to feel crap.
I’m not even mad that she over dramatises her stomach condition - at least she has not lied she’s just not telling the full story.
She’s really fucked up with these cotton pads hasn’t she 😂

The first attempt at recording a make up video, she’s pulled them half out the drawer. Then there’s the scene where’s up at 5am and the drawer is firmly shut, no sign of cotton pads. A few scenes later she’s back trying to record a make up video with the cotton pads hanging out the drawer again,

So yep, make up videos were 100% filmed on the same day. What a mess.

• Haha
  • Wow

upperwestslice

did she fall out with sophia and cinzia? just looking through her videos and found one of them together from 2018
I was listening to one of Sophia and Cinzia's podcasts and they talked about having to ghost a friend because they found out a lot of the things she was saying was made up. They were 100% talking about Imogen

• Haha

peachypie

I think i understand why no tea/drama channels have made videos calling her out yet. She talks SO much and so fast, constantly rambling on and her timelines of her stories are that messy that you cant fit it into a video without it getting really confusing.

These people in her comments talking about gathering info for the police have me creased, can you imagine they come on here and make an account and they're absolutely adamant on trying to find all these death threats but instead they stumble upon the proof of spencer and his antics with underage girls, screenshots of bensalad following a childrens gymnastic club hashtag, posts including her videos where people are calling her out and timestamping what part shes lying in. Amazing. Good job imo keep sending them here.

• Haha
  • Heart

ldmgk124

She’s clearly put red makeup under her eyes for effect. And the panic attack?! I’ve suffered with real panic attacks and you actually feel like you’re having a heart attack and dying, it’s such an intense/crazy/terrifying feeling that is so difficult to explain and catches you completely by surprise. You don’t even realise it’s a panic attack if you aren’t used to them, you genuinely think you’re dying! I’m sorry but she is literally just acting out what she thinks a panic attack is - and there is no way in hell you would be able to set a camera up to film. Absolutely disgusting behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 36