Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just managed to watch her new video and I'm dumbfounded. I cannot believe anyone would believe that she is being genuine. It's like watching a crap sixth form drama performance.

Also is it just me or does she look like she's almost smirking as she speaks several times, I noticed this in her last video too
Sounds like duping delight. In criminal psychology, there's evidence of murderers smirking at various points in TV interviews because they think they're managing to convince everyone that they're innocent and they get enjoyment from it i.e. duping delight

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she switches the camera on purely to have a ‘panic attack’ and then switches it on again to inform us that she can’t sleep and then she just happens to realise it’s the early hours of the morning once she’s switched the camera on. I can’t deal with this woman.

Reactions: 12
Lol someone commented on her YouTube video “people stop mentioning tattle because she might not have seen it!! And if she does it’ll upset her even more!!” For duck sake, if you did your research hun, you’d know spencer already lurked the thread and directly dm’d someone, they’re on here like hawks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Yeah that whole me too video has completely vanished from her channel, I didn't even watch it to be honest but I think someone should screenshot her videos before most of them get deleted and then we can kinda see if they're all related in some way.

Reactions: 13
The thing that bothers me the most about her latest uploads is the inclusion of ads for revenue.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think i understand why no tea/drama channels have made videos calling her out yet. She talks SO much and so fast, constantly rambling on and her timelines of her stories are that messy that you cant fit it into a video without it getting really confusing.

These people in her comments talking about gathering info for the police have me creased, can you imagine they come on here and make an account and they're absolutely adamant on trying to find all these death threats but instead they stumble upon the proof of spencer and his antics with underage girls, screenshots of bensalad following a childrens gymnastic club hashtag, posts including her videos where people are calling her out and timestamping what part shes lying in. Amazing. Good job imo keep sending them here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah that whole me too video has completely vanished from her channel, I didn't even watch it to be honest but I think someone should screenshot her videos before most of them get deleted and then we can kinda see if they're all related in some way.
Done 😎

Morning hunny bun xxx

What did she post I think it’s been deleted
It’s still there on her stories its where she’s singing in the denim jacket

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm going to rewatch her #metoo video to see if theres a reason shes deleted it.

Reactions: 7
In the latest video, like someone said the cotton pads are in the exact same place. The laptop is and the two bags at the side of the sofa. She's just changed her clothes every now and then and she's had a shower and curled her hair/ fake tanned. Each process is just a "different" day conveniently.

Reactions: 19
I think i understand why no tea/drama channels have made videos calling her out yet. She talks SO much and so fast, constantly rambling on and her timelines of her stories are that messy that you cant fit it into a video without it getting really confusing.

These people in her comments talking about gathering info for the police have me creased, can you imagine they come on here and make an account and they're absolutely adamant on trying to find all these death threats but instead they stumble upon the proof of spencer and his antics with underage girls, screenshots of bensalad following a childrens gymnastic club hashtag, posts including her videos where people are calling her out and timestamping what part shes lying in. Amazing. Good job imo keep sending them here.
This! I saw someone commented saying don’t go to the police they have enough to deal with 👏👏

Morning guys!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s deleting every comment that says exactly what the video is, which is offensive to those with mental health!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 131934
I opened a few videos in tabs before so they would buffer and I was going to go back to watch them and this was on 2 of them, I can't even remember what ones now but they were her very early videos.
I was going to say we might want to start archiving/saving down the videos where we spot inconsistencies, she’s bound to go on a deleting spree soon as she knows people are now scrutinising her vids. Would be good for anyone new but tbf I’m not actually arsed about exposing her, she’s much more entertaining when she’s up to her old tricks and not having a mental breakdown

Reactions: 14
In the latest video, like someone said the cotton pads are in the exact same place. The laptop is and the two bags at the side of the sofa. She's just changed her clothes every now and then and she's had a shower and curled her hair/ fake tanned. Each process is just a "different" day conveniently.
Yep I think all the scenes with awful brows were done in one go and then all the scenes with red eyes were done in one go. WAKE UP HUNNY BUNS.

- would also explain why she said she hadn’t left the house for a week cos she probably hadn’t filmed that part yet!

Reactions: 16
The thing that bothers me the most about her latest uploads is the inclusion of ads for revenue.
100% agree. Big you tubers make a point of removing all ads off serious videos to make the point this is serious and it’s not about money. Tati didn’t put a single advert on her James charles video when she could of made a fortune. The LEAST she could have done was say the money made would be going to a mental health charity or for those “nhs angels” but no she would rather give them her used PR make up and keep the money instead

Reactions: 25
Wow she deleted my comment on her YouTube video! It wasn’t even offensive it just touched on the subject of mental health!

I know what’s said on tattle stays on tattle, but it was actually a personal comment so I’m quite shocked it got deleted, then again it wasn’t up her ass kind of comment.

At least it’s good to know the comments aren’t representative of how everyone feels as her delete/block finger must be getting a work out

Reactions: 11
Anyone wondering what it is in the videos she’s deleting that she’s worried about? Could those be the ones with the biggest lies in? I’m concerned she’s taken the sexual abuse one down. If anyone lied about being sexually abused or was seen to fabricate events for views then they need help.

Reactions: 22
Wow she deleted my comment on her YouTube video! It wasn’t even offensive it just touched on the subject of mental health!

I know what’s said on tattle stays on tattle, but it was actually a personal comment so I’m quite shocked it got deleted, then again it wasn’t up her ass kind of comment.

At least it’s good to know the comments aren’t representative of how everyone feels as her delete/block finger must be getting a work out
I think I may have replied on your comment if it was wrote recently. Went back to see if anymore was said and it had gone. Just another way to show she manipulates her huns so they can’t see anything other than what she wants them to see. She wants the attention otherwise she would have disabled the comments by now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay so I'm not going to accuse her of lying or exagerrating about the main part of the story in her #metoo video at all. I think there is a very fine line between what you can and cant say and this kind of subject is very sensitive so I'm going to completely ignore the main story in that video, but what I will say is that again, timelines arent matching up.
She opens the video by saying during this video she was 13 when the incident took place and it was also when she was on a break with toby. Even though she didn't meet toby until she was 14 (or 15, shes contradicted herself before) and she only got in a relationship with him when she was 15

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.