Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For new little hunbuns here, we dont take things off this site. We dont take posts and stuff from here and post it on youtube comments and instagram comments, what happens on tattle stays on tattle. If you're one of the people in the YouTube comments you have to stop, you'll get banned from here and we risk getting the thread deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Never in my life would I have imagined myself writing on a forum like this. tit, I didn’t even know this page existed until Imogen’s first video ‘This Has To Stop’. In fact, I do think some of the allegations people are making are a tad extreme and people should refrain from saying such things. HOWEVER, I can not believe what I have just watched. More importantly, I can’t believe she has 1000’s of comments of people enabling such behaviour. Spencer or her family NEED to remove her from this situation if it is causing her so much distress, I can’t understand why the would encourage her to create such content. I am also so disappointed in her for the content in her last video. Firstly, she has YOUNG and IMPRESSIONABLE girls viewing her videos, for them, this content could trigger them into their own mental health problems. SECONDLY, I have never felt more offended as someone who suffers from severe anxiety, panic attacks and mental health. There is a stigma surrounding such conditions anyway and to me, she has just made a mockery out of us. I used to be a fan of hers back when she first started but it is very clear YouTube is getting to her head and distorting her view on reality. She needs to take a break!
Ditto, never followed her but she just popped up on my insta suggested posts. The video is a sham and set up. If you don’t want to “receive hate” or not mentally well enough to deal with minor criticism or comments shut down your insta and get a real job. There are plenty of people out there in need of real help and services right now.

Reactions: 11
She’s insane! Instantly liking comments as soon as they are posted she must just be sat there constantly refreshing - doing herself absolutely no favours if she is genuinely struggling she needs to stay off her phone, surely spencer should take her phone away or tell to to get off it if he can just see her sat on it

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She’s insane! Instantly liking comments as soon as they are posted she must just be sat there constantly refreshing - doing herself absolutely no favours if she is genuinely struggling she needs to stay off her phone, surely spencer should take her phone away or tell to to get off it if he can just see her sat on it
Despite everything, if her family and husband are genuinely concerned for her well-being then they need to get her to take a step back. She’s become obsessive over both positive and negative attention. That’s not healthy.

Reactions: 14
For new little hunbuns here, we dont take things off this site. We dont take posts and stuff from here and post it on youtube comments and instagram comments, what happens on tattle stays on tattle. If you're one of the people in the YouTube comments you have to stop, you'll get banned from here and we risk getting the thread deleted.
💯

Also, strongly suggest reading back through the threads from thread #1 before you put your 2 cents in

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My son has autism and adhd. He decided to run away last night. I
Was running around at midnight trying to catch him, I eventually found him but not before I’d fell and burst my eye and knee. Had a panic attack afterwards. There’s no way in hell that I could of picked up a camera and filmed it. I honestly thought I was having a heart attack.
I hope you're both okay ❤
Honestly, kids will be the death of us as parents, I'm sure.
One of mine has ASD and my god it's difficult. Takes parenting to another level.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has sat with that phone/laptop in her hand ever since she uploaded that video just basking in the attention, loving any comment that is praising and enabling her! Thought spenny was taking it off her?! She loves it!

• Haha
She's shot herself in the foot with this video imo, now it's on trending it will open her up to people who don't usually watch her videos, people that will see it's dreadful acting straight away. I think it's worrying that she's just sat there refreshing the comments over and over, if she is in a low place she needs to get professional help and step away from Youtube. If her husband genuinely cared about her he would be encouraging her to do the same. I'm pretty shocked more people haven't called out the number of ads on the video, especially as it's now trending, then again Imo has probably deleted them all lmao.

Reactions: 12
Remember when she fell and Spencer cried though 😂😂😂😂😂
Can't stop creasing everytime I think about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My son has autism and adhd. He decided to run away last night. I
Was running around at midnight trying to catch him, I eventually found him but not before I’d fell and burst my eye and knee. Had a panic attack afterwards. There’s no way in hell that I could of picked up a camera and filmed it. I honestly thought I was having a heart attack.
Good lord. Hope you’re both ok. Xxx

Reactions: 2
Will the police even do anything about this?
I seriously think the police have bigger problems right now, I don’t want to assume anything but it’s very unlikely, as the person is just repeating what they have heard. The person who started it/made fake screenshots (btw I don’t think they’re fake, I’m just saying if they were), would get into trouble. IF they pursued it

btw I think if Imo went to the police about it they’d tell her to stay off the internet lmao

Reactions: 10
If the comments and dms she is getting are really affecting her why does she constantly heart every comment and delete the bad ones she’s obviously the one obsessing over them? That’s not normal

Reactions: 11
The video being on trending, as @clily has said, will bring people here because they’ll want to know what’s she referring to, and most people who avidly watch youtubers know about Tattle.

I agree that what’s said on here stays on here - this is an open discussion between like minded people, with a shared opinion. Posting on her videos and socials then turns it into trolling because you’re wanting her to see the comment(s). She doesn’t have to read here because she doesn’t control it, that’s her decision - the same as if my neighbours were talking about me in the street, I don’t have to hear it but I could if I wanted to. If my neighbours were banging on my door and shouting at me then it’s abuse, but people are allowed to speak about others.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.