Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious.....

Do you guys follow each other? I’m not really sure how it works on here re. account preferences etc. Just noticed a new member was following me, wasn't sure why.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 132199

Gossip sites, fb groups or basically anything other than someones own youtube/instagram/twitter is a 'read at your own risk' for influencers. This is a place we can talk or gossip about her, a platform for gossiping in general. The minute you take anything out of here and post to her youtube comments, in her dm's or on her personal social medias its just going to go in her favor and you'll be branded a troll and a bully.
And now she has 'proof' to make her seem more genuine, yet this only further confirms for us how much she is exaggerating this to the point she is outright lying. She whacked that comment straight on her insta story but we've not seen a single death threat out of the thousands she's apparently been receiving 🙄

Reactions: 20
She's shared that comment on her YouTube because someone has finally done something directly to her, she's never shared the comments she gets about her lips before or the apparent death threats she receives.
But now someone has taken a VERY serious accusation straight to her. So well done to that girl (I won't repeat the name)if you're reading Hun, you've finally given her enough ammunition to shout troll and make it true 👌🤦‍♀️

The police might not care and have better things to do with their time, but I think most people here know what happens when the word "pedophile" gets thrown around... People take the law in to their own hands whether they've got proof or not.
And there's no proof about Spencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Needless to add she was happy to make the same allegations about people in her story times for thousands of people to see when she herself had no real proof. Such a hypocrite!!
I completely agree, but we don’t need to stoop to her level guys. Don’t go to YouTube, don’t give her anything to say about you. We can all be mature in this situation, she’s the girl that makes storytimes and exposes people everywhere, just shows her immaturity. Keep it classy girls and guys we don’t need to stoop to her level! We got each other’s backs!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And now she has 'proof' to make her seem more genuine, yet this only further confirms for us how much she is exaggerating this to the point she is outright lying. She whacked that comment straight on her insta story but we've not seen a single death threat out of the thousands she's been receiving 🙄
Didn’t cover their username either which only proves her complete disregard for anyone who doesn’t side with/like her - same as all of her story times where she changed their names but didn’t safeguard them whatsoever, having social media accounts public and making it easy for them to be found and abused by all of her huns.

Reactions: 15
And now she has 'proof' to make her seem more genuine, yet this only further confirms for us how much she is exaggerating this to the point she is outright lying. She whacked that comment straight on her insta story but we've not seen a single death threat out of the thousands she's apparently been receiving 🙄
Just typed out the same and seen your comment! Glad someone else thinks the same as me x

Reactions: 7
I completely agree, but we don’t need to stoop to her level guys. Don’t go to YouTube, don’t give her anything to say about you. We can all be mature in this situation, she’s the girl that makes storytimes and exposes people everywhere, just shows her immaturity. Keep it classy girls and guys we don’t need to stoop to her level! We got each other’s backs!
Yeah, didn’t that girl say her friend (Spencer’s ex) was going to upload a video titled “dear spencer Horton” lol, do an Imo and change his name at least!

Reactions: 2
The fact she knew about those screenshots though when she replied suggests she was aware of them so has seen them on here before she read that comment on YT

Reactions: 5
The fact she knew about those screenshots though when she replied suggests she was aware of them so has seen them on here before she read that comment on YT
To be fair, the girl on YouTube replied to someone saying "there's screenshots from Spencer to prove" or something before even Imogen commented. So she'd have seen the comment about screenshots from there.

But she does definitely read here too!

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ I duck off for a couple of hours to do some ironing (how very adult of me 😂) and it kicks off again!

Does anyone know which mental health charity has apparently called her out?

The fact she will screenshot the YouTube comments about Spencer and upload them but won’t show us the death threats says it all really doesn’t it!

Also, Imo seeing as you’ve confirmed again that you’re reading Tattle.... hi 👋 you’re a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
To be fair, the girl on YouTube replied to someone saying "there's screenshots from Spencer to prove" or something before even Imogen commented. So she'd have seen the comment about screenshots from there.

But she does definitely read here too!
I think where she said they were fake is what made it look like she was already aware. So many people come here now (with or without an account) so if nobody wants things like that taken outside of this website, then maybe we should be responsible to not discuss it anymore and stick to talking about her lips and lies.

Reactions: 7
I have missed quite a lot as I’ve had a busy week.
I started on thread 2/3 and then it was a bit of fun and just sharing our opinions.
I can see this thread has gathered a lot of momentum and attention and if I’m honest this has gone too far.
You keep tattle on tattle and do not post very serious allegations on here anonymously to let other people see it and spread hate.
We’re not a hate site just gossip it’s not fair to be taking opinions to people’s channels/ instagram feeds especially very serious matters.

This thread will be shut down if you’re not careful.
There’s nothing wrong with a bit of gossip and a laugh and speculation but this thread has turned quite nasty and hateful?
I’m not condoning ANYTHING imo has said or done the past couple of weeks but stop giving her the attention she wants and just go back to being a gossip site
Keep tattle on tattle and some of you need to think what you’re doing before posting outside of tattle

I’m coming off of this thread now as I don’t mind a gossip and a laugh but I don’t agree with the hate spreading and borderline bullying.
I genuinely think some of the comments aren’t even people from these threads and could potentially be from people who know and don’t like spencer or people that know his ex as well

Reactions: 11
Until any proof of these allegations comes out, I think speculation should be kept on here. It is obvious they are reading this thread, if they chose to do so then that's up to them. They have obviously seen the screenshots days ago when they were uploaded so if they are fake why wait until now to address it. I think that also confirms the Shorton90 account was them and they are trying to stop the video coming out. If they are fake then prove it before the video comes out? All the girl needs to do is screen record her phone and it will show they are real.. Then what will they say? 🙄

Reactions: 11
I am so irrationally angry with how FAKE she is!!!
The obvious fact that that video was filmed in one or two takes, it’s actually winding me up!
And the fact that people believe her and now she’s milking it for all it’s worth!
FAKE FAKE FAKE LIAR.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.