Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since she's supposed to be so open with her life how come she's never mentioned that she has panic attacks until yesterday aswell 🤔

Reactions: 20
The thing is imo will always make excuses for Spencer. If this video actually happens and we get solid proof (which I highly doubt) then she will explain it away, just like she has with the screenshots. That’s what happens when you’re that invested into a relationship and you don’t want to believe your partner could do such a thing.

Reactions: 6
I am so irrationally angry with how FAKE she is!!!
The obvious fact that that video was filmed in one or two takes, it’s actually winding me up!
And the fact that people believe her and now she’s milking it for all it’s worth!
FAKE FAKE FAKE LIAR.
It’s people like her that make people scared to say they struggle with mental health! She’s making a total mockery of it, as someone who suffers severely from mental health I am for one sickened by her actions

Reactions: 13
Cotton pads hanging out drawer 3 different video clips clearly all filmed on same day
She wouldn’t of done her eyebrows so badly on three separate occasions either, makes it all the more obvious it was filmed in one go. TRY HARDER IMOGEN.

Reactions: 14
Just typed out the same and seen your comment! Glad someone else thinks the same as me x
Haha no worries, this thread moves at 100mph! And yeah I think it's easily done for someone to get hyped by the information here but no one should be affected enough to want to 'bring her down' - what's the point? For her to delete her channel? Then we'd have nothing to talk about 😂 Let her get back to business as usual (being a twit) and let the lols continue. Also it's pointless to try to turn her followers against her, the information is here if they're curious and ready. The truth always comes out in the end

Reactions: 11
Since she's supposed to be so open with her life how come she's never mentioned that she has panic attacks until yesterday aswell 🤔
Exactly! Why aren’t the huns questioning why she hasn’t been feeling like this for months? Cos that’s how long she’s been claiming to have these death threats and hate. Ugh! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
that newest video is a joke. Who has a panic attack and thinks let me just turn my camera on. No that doesn’t happen. The last thought is to switch a god damn camera on. She’s made an absolute mockery of anxiety in that video. Fake.Fake.Fake

Reactions: 15
@A_lozz just saw that imo said the screenshots you had were fake!! Hope her and spenny aren't harrassing or threatening you!!!

Reactions: 9
I’ve reported her latest video to YouTube. I doubt they will do anything. But she has put this out with no consideration for her young followers own mental health. This is no longer a joke she needs help. How can she think putting these over dramatised situations out there is acceptable. Disgusted! This is a new low! In the middle of this pandemic I had to rush my sister to a&e the other night she couldn’t breathe (not making the stupid sound imo was mind you) couldn’t move her arms and we thought she was having a heart attack she couldn’t even get the words out to ask for help she was sat alone until I found her. Because of the pandemic I had to leave her at a&e alone and scared. This was a panic attack not setting up a camera and giving and giving a monologue of what’s going on. She really is a vile human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is watching the comments on that video like a hawk. Comments are getting favourited within seconds!
There’s been a lot of drama on YouTube over the years. Look at how other people have come back, Mannymua, Laura Lee, James Charles, Tati. Pantomime theatrics is not the way hunny bunny

Reactions: 13
She is watching the comments on that video like a hawk. Comments are getting favourited within seconds!
There’s been a lot of drama on YouTube over the years. Look at how other people have come back, Mannymua, Laura Lee, James Charles, Tati. Pantomime theatrics is not the way hunny bunny
Shes literally been sat on them all day. Does she have no life? It literally baffles me I bet shed not even moved off the sofa an her phone will be plugged in on charge non stop

Shes literally been sat on them all day. Does she have no life? It literally baffles me I bet shed not even moved off the sofa an her phone will be plugged in on charge non stop
Yeah I thought spencer was taking her phone off her? Is he not in the flat anymore? :O

• Haha
Guys if it is some of you from here just be really careful about the alleged Spenny situation.
That could land you in serious trouble and is not something we have definitive proof of.
This is how the media in the UK operates anyhow. They print a story they believe is 99% and run with it. Then the truth will eventually come to light either way

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.