Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I actually sit and think about it, I have no ill feeling towards her. I don't hate or dislike her, I actually used to really love her videos up until about a year ago when I first realised things were not making sense or adding up. The worst part about it all is that she says people are spreading lies and young and impressionable young girls are going to believe them but thats what she does and she's the one who is supposed to be an influencer. She's always said her dream is to be an ambassador for an antibullying campaign but with the way shes going she really isnt helping herself. Being a role model isn't about making storytimes talking about the drinking antics you got up to when you were a child, you dont need to share all these bullying stories to show that you understand bullying and you're against it. Her channel went from makeup videos, beauty hacks, vlogs, hauls and try ons, giveaways to videos like 'I ONLY ATE NOODLES FOR A WEEK''I SWAPPED CLOTHES WITH MY DAD FOR A WEEK' and lots of videos talking about sex positions, what contraception she likes to use, bragging about telling old women to 'shut the duck up' for calling her a tart and she really did go downhill in her content. Her audience is pre-teen/teens who shouldnt be listening to all that stuff.
No one here hates her or wishes her any harm. I'd put money on that. Shes made some extremely poor choices and her morals are questionable to say the least. Would I be friends with her? Absolutely not in a million years, but if I could give her one piece of advice from one human to another , it would honestly be to seek the help she clearly needs.

Reactions: 15
Peachys video - I can't believe there is so many lies and contradictions! It's mind blowing to see it all next to each other.

Reactions: 6
The video is unlisted - meaning you need the link to view it. And there is a comment from a hun. Hey hunniiiezzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1589754770304.png

Hi grace, why are you so angry and what do you mean going to this extent? All I did was put all the clips of her storytimes together

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Fuming abit because after I uploaded the video to youtube I had a little look at her early videos to make sure i hadnt missed anything and I started feeling sorry for her while listening to her talk about how she was bullied, like actually feel like i'm falling for her tit all over again because of how genuine she seemed like she was acting when she first started her channel so I'm gunna need someone to come slap some sense into me cause i'm being a proper shitbag at the minute.

By the way the video I edited is nothing to get excited for, you'll probably watch it and be disappointed at it because of the awful choppy editing i've done and how its confusing so sorry if its a let down😂

Is the vid down??? Xxx

View attachment 132655

Hi grace, why are you so angry and what do you mean going to this extent? All I did was put all the clips of her storytimes together
Write a caption!!!!! A big one, i cant see the vid??

Reactions: 2
Hi Grace, the only way to access that video is through here since its unlisted babe why you
Hanging about on here love xx
She was prob crying so much she accidentally logged into tattle and read 500 pages of it and then clicked on it ok x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Its literally just an imogen mash up of different story times how is it vile 😂 people are so sensitive these days its unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg peachy I love you 😂😂

maybe I’m a prude but Jesus Christ so many relationships SO YOUNG? And they all overlap/are so close as well wtf? She’s a maniac

I hope she watches and takes a good, long look at herself

The bit where she says the nightclub story and walking home VS being picked up by police had me bleeping SHOOK. She needs a hinch diary to start writing the lies down

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 132655

Her comment pissed me off. If baby gal had not lied and lied and lied u wouldn’t be able to make this video. U are just showing imos own content but next to each other to show she LIES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.