Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never ever go direct on her page or to her. It’s harassment and trolling. What we think is none of her business anyway, if she chooses to come and look, that’s her problem & CHOICE.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
All this drama over people asking has she had her lips done she failed for mention the bullying intill people caught her out lying Jesus Christ what a drama queen grow up you Moran !

Reactions: 9
I am so irrationally angry with how FAKE she is!!!
The obvious fact that that video was filmed in one or two takes, it’s actually winding me up!
And the fact that people believe her and now she’s milking it for all it’s worth!
FAKE FAKE FAKE LIAR.
Same!

Reactions: 6
Immo is handling this situation EXACTLY the same way the inghams did. Threatening with police, emotional manipulation, woe is me, think of my family, you’re all bullies who make me feel anxious...yet the carry on getting that coin. She’s really showing her true colours now. I feel so content knowing I was right all along.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe this has all come about after that night where a few comments were put on her Instagram about her lips 😂 it’s absolutely ridiculous I’ve never known anything like it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe this has all come about after that night where a few comments were put on her Instagram about her lips 😂 it’s absolutely ridiculous I’ve never known anything like it!!!
She’s a special kind of idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
when I looked at the comments on her video (before they were deleted ofc) a lot were asking if she was going to donate the money she was making from her ads. I hope that has hit home for her.

Reactions: 17
when I looked at the comments on her video (before they were deleted ofc) a lot were asking if she was going to donate the money she was making from her ads. I hope that has hit home for her.
She probably will. And then write a soppy post pretending it’s all her idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s quite scary to think she’s sitting at home just loving all of this. 1000’s of love messages, Adsense coming in thick and fast. Trending on YouTube. She is absolutely loving it.

Reactions: 15
Hello Hunniez! Hello Hunniez! hello HUNNIEZ! HeLlO hUnNiEz! HELLO hunniez! I'm so annoying. HELLO HUNNIEZ! I can't. End scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know she’s completely faking all this bullshit...say for a minute it was true...this is all coming from people she doesn’t know because of what her job is. This isn’t her reality. She could easily close down her accounts and duck off into the real world and all this hate would disappear out of her life and she wouldn’t be feeling like this.

The fact she hasn’t suggested that, the fact she’s still posting crap on social media and uploading videos totally milking this just shows that it’s all a load of shite cos if any of it was true she could get rid of it entirely by a change in career.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wouldnt be surprised if grimo is @A_lozz account. And shes fabricated this whole thing as it fits in with her narrative. Her and spenny creating fake screenshots back and forth pretending to be alozz and the ex.

pair of sickos

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I genuinely didn't think there'd be any drama today but it just seems to escalate quite a bit. I'm just casually watching doctor who at this moment in time 😂

I totally agree with most of the people that's pretty much been here since the first thread. All this is speculation, we genuinely don't know if anything is true so please guys leave it on the thread and don't take it to other platforms. Almost everyone got a warning when this happened the first time with Instagram. As much as this is fun ya know with the whole gossip thing, I think we need to take a step back and calm down a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watching one of Holly Boon's videos and she discusses being an influencer and says "You have to ask yourself am I mentally prepared for this? You will get hate and nasty comments so you have to decide if you are mentally prepared because it's not all money and trips". Maybe Imo needs to ask herself this question

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.