Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! I just watched her video which somehow came into my recommended... dunno why, but it led me here lol and Iā€™m here to stay šŸ¤£
As someone who struggles with anxiety daily, what I saw from that video didnā€™t seem to be genuine to me. The beginning also seemed oddly scripted šŸ¤” but I think we can all agree that she needs professional help wether she actually has anxiety or not. And yeah... I also want to know if she has lip fillers or not šŸ˜‚
Welcome darling we love having newbies over here xxx

Reactions: 4
Oh my god Iā€™ve finally all caught up from last night!! Iā€™ve got nothing new to say that none of you havenā€™t said already.

Her huns need to wake the hell up!

I canā€™t believe she is now deleting videos - she has definitely deleted her ā€œme too - sexual assaultā€ story time.. why hun? That a lie too?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok Iā€™ve finally watched the video, what an insult to anyone who is genuinely suffering with anxiety and panic attacks.

Spencer : ā€œif youā€™re talking, you can breatheā€
Imogen then shuts up as itā€™s ruining her act of not being able to breathe šŸ˜‚

If I took anything from that video, itā€™s that she has too much time on her hands!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god Iā€™ve finally all caught up from last night!! Iā€™ve got nothing new to say that none of you have said already.

Her huns need to wake the hell up!

I canā€™t believe she is now deleting videos - she has definitely deleted her ā€œme too - sexual assaultā€ story time.. why hun? That a lie too?
OMG yes why would she do that!?!?

Reactions: 6
I see Lydia Elise Millen has commented on her insta saying sheā€™s sent her some supportive DMs šŸ™„ Another one who canā€™t keep off her own Tattle thread.

These ā€˜influencersā€™ are being paid to promote, market and advertise products to the public, so I donā€™t see any issue with their content being open to criticism, just like any other business would be (trolling is obviously another matter and I donā€™t condone that). If you cannot accept constructive criticism or genuine questions from your audience then either get off the platform or disable your comments šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø As soon as youā€™re being paid to ā€˜influenceā€™ you are open to criticism in my eyes.

Reactions: 19
sheā€™s deleting them because her little fans are saying they are going to the police on her behalf, so she will need to delete the videos where sheā€™s openly tried to ruin someone elseā€™s life with her accusations and lies in case this is taken seriously.
Yes! Have you noticed in some of her story times she says ā€œI was going to go the police but...ā€

Reactions: 9
I don't normally like talking about my own experience in such detail, and I also haven't watched the video from our hunbun it will probably make me really angry. Years ago I suffered badly from panic attacks and anxiety, I was diagnosed with a lifelong disease (not deadly), coupled with all the doctor visits and medical experience which triggered medical anxiety and panic attacks. I know anxiety/panic attacks look different for people, but there are always similarities. It comes out of the blue, in an instant my heart would race, pounding in my ears like a 1000 horses running, my immediate reaction was always to jump up, I'd normally start pacing around the room or walk outside just to try to breathe in air, sometimes that feeling would last a few minutes to hours. Eventually I learned some coping mechanisms like breathing the right way, and finding at least 5 things in the present to try to calm me down, something like just touching something and focusing on it, how it feels, how it looks etc. The aftermath of a panic attack always seemed almost worst than the actual attack. Severe exhausting, physical body pain and the fear of when an attack would strike again, and the lingering anxiety. My point is just this, my heart goes out to those who experience true anxiety and panic attacks ā¤and to anyone that ever fakes it. duck YOU!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she truly feels how she says then she needs to get offline and she needs to get help.

But I think this is just another cycle of breakdown/attention seeking sheā€™s going through in life that sheā€™s been through before throughout all her other storytimes, only this time we are witnessing it.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve never commented on Imogenā€™s threads before, but wow, this girl is definitely unhinged. What really gets on my tits is when influencers pull the mental health card. YOU chose to be in the public eye and nobody is forcing you to continue stay in it šŸ™„ But I guess youā€™ve got used to that cushy lifestyle and easy money now, eh?
Like a lot of other posters on here, I too suffer with my mental health and broadcasting a video of myself during a meltdown would be the last thing Iā€™d even think of doing. Her video tonight in my eyes has made a total mockery out of mental health and the stigma associated with it, and Iā€™m disgusted that this is the way sheā€™s responded when weā€™re in the midst of a global pandemic where people have lost loved ones and their jobs. She seriously needs to grow the duck up and get a grip.
Great comment but OMFG your avatar šŸ˜­ dying lol

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve only just discovered this woman on instagram and have NO IDEA what is going on, could someone please sum this up for me so Iā€™m up to speed? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Was looking on her instagram itā€™s interesting that no youtubers are commenting on her hate pictures, just shows you that sheā€™s fake and theyā€™ve all seen through her

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve only just discovered this woman on instagram and have NO IDEA what is going on, could someone please sum this up for me so Iā€™m up to speed? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Honestly hunny grab a cup of tea and read from thread 3 to here, itā€™s worth it šŸ¤£šŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello hunbuns got sidetracked last night so I'm still catching up but thought I'd put some thoughts down before my kids need parenting again and I get distracted.

The video was bullshit. I, along with many of you have actual panic attacks. My husband watched with me and pointed out all her inconsistencies. When you feel like you cant breathe, you dont waste the little oxygen you do have narrating your every move. I also wouldnt be able to set up, put on and aim a camera, check my position and then begin like she did. My husband also said if he walked in and saw a camera recording me as I was having a panic attack, his first move would be turn it off or at least turn it away from me, not get in shot and move it as I move position.

Second, she said she was supposed to be taking a break from Instagram but was still going on and trying to seek out hate. Why did she leave all her followers to worry for a week with radio silence then? If shes on she can post a text story saying I'm taking a break, I'm fine but I need a break. It's all for attention. It's awful she left those young girls to stress that she had harmed herself or something for a week when shf admits she was still on instagram.

Third, she said she hasnt been out all week but earlier in the video shes in the car, so clearly did. Also when she fakes one of her attacks theres a sainsburys bag with stuff in it beside her and Spencer isnt home so she must have got it.

Finally, shout out to my hunbuns on here for the hilarious content. Extra shout to resident detective @peachypie For consistently knocking it out the park. šŸ‘šŸ‘ I'll be back once I'm caught up my hunnies!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Couple more things I forgot hunbuns. If you're feeling paranoid that everyone is staring at you, does it make logical sense that you would set up a camera and film what would be you at your most vulnerable? For me that would add to the paranoia, I wouldnt want to be anywhere near a camera.

Also, immo babe you smudged your red eyes in this clip xxx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.