Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came across this video on tiktok and the amount of comments on there saying that she keeps getting UTIs because Baby Love doesn't wash his cheesy smegma sausage is absolutely sending me this morning 😂

Screenshot_20231106-112250_TikTok.jpg

---
Happy Monday...

Screenshot_20231106-113251_TikTok.jpg

He looks like the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
1. she looks absolutely terrifying in this

2. by that caption i would actually assume that she’s a single mum if i didn’t know her, poor spencer is forever getting pushed to the sidelines!
View attachment 2554740
View attachment 2554742
This is interesting. That was my immediate thought too.
“Just me and my girls” is giving chavvy break up Facebook status
---
I don’t like Zoella that much either but she’s got the sad beige mum aesthetic down to an T haha.
As a mum myself, Zoe’s content strikes me as a child playing house.
A few of the same influencers all had their firstborn within a few months in 2021; Zoe, Imogen, Carys, Elle etc… and I think all of them weren’t ready they had all just run out of content with COVID restrictions.
Zoe always gives the impression that she’s Googled how to be a mum and although it’s not natural and she palms her daughter off a lot, her daughter is bright as a button and clearly is thriving. Conversation is usually age appropriate, she is read too often etc. She has been very advanced with language, counting, colours etc.
So Imogen’s vlog where she baked with R then tried to have a family chat was like she was trying to copy what Zoe does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dear Imogen,

If you love your sweet, sassy, milky moo moo, mini Spenny's dad and mini Hugo a Hickory-dickory-dock cleva bears, then please take them off the internet. For good. Eternally. Remember to never leave your poor child with an "inverted eye" again for five full days, pay for your own tit like the rest of the population does and maybe, just maybe, release Spenny from your Morticia Addams style chamber of cheesy tits.

Best wishes,

The whole world.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
nah i’m sorry i refuse to believe that she’s not some kind of social experiment at this point because wtf is this????? she’s meant to be an influencer and yet she’s just gone silent for a week with no warning, exploited her poor baby to the max and now she’s asking her followers how to get rid of hemorroids???? 🫠
IMG_3325.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Am I being thick or summat but who in their right mind kisses a baby who has just got over RSV like that?

Reactions: 20
Am I being thick or summat but who in their right mind kisses a baby who has just got over RSV like that?
Cheesy tits 🤣 probably just so she can be under a special London hospital for life and cheesy tits gets more content out of her angel
---
I wonder if Richard has gone to bed yet or Jill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ren threw the bowl on the floor and she didn’t discipline her. The video was also an ad which wasn’t shown anywhere!

Reactions: 7
The way she does it aswell with those ‘seductive’ type eyes 🤢🤢🤢 and does it slow with those over filled lips, everything is always sexualised it’s bleeping weird.

also maybe she’s got unwell because you are constantly in her face !! We all know how unhygienic imo is and she’s constantly out at every coffee/acai berry bowl place going so I can’t imagine she’s keeping her hands etc clean.

Plus she’s always saying ren has a cold or has picked soemthing up from nursery, yet loves to encourage ren to kiss and touch oris face (not saying this is Rens fault!)

Reactions: 24
So it seems the tit she spouts from her mouth has reached her asshole.

Nana Joy knows it 💕💕
Go on giiiiiirl

21C79B7C-6E37-45C3-AB99-39BE2DB8B5AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jumping on her cause Mills and Imo's stupid name tag necklaces ig story got mentioned on the Charlotte Dawson thread cause she's shilling the jewelry too. But some thoughts on the baby names.

A Reddit name nerd community plus a Baby Centre post both said the first name sound like 'Renal' as in kidney so it sounds like a kidney drug. 😂

Oh and I Googled the other name and Google showed me Aurovela on US pharmacy websites which is a birth control brand. 😂

Couldn't make it up!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
My SIL is a paediatric nurse and with the hours she works, the LAST thing she’s got time to do is kiss parents’ arses about how much they love their child! She’s busy helping to save the lives of poorly babies/children!

She’s such a pathological liar, it’s so scary/dangerous to see
I’m a paediatric nurse, and there’s no way I or any of my colleagues would say something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m a paediatric nurse, and there’s no way I or any of my colleagues would say something like that.
I don’t doubt this for a second but surely everyone Imo comes into contact has to tell her she’s the most loving mother in the world coz she honestly is angels 👼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t have kids but I just find it a little worrying that she’s broadcasted in her instagram chat about being out to a indoor play place with Renalia and saying that REN is snotty etc… especially when the little one has just got over / getting over RSV?! I dunno I just find that baffling.

Ps I follow her broadcast channel just to see any goss tbh

Reactions: 13
I don’t have kids but I just find it a little worrying that she’s broadcasted in her instagram chat about being out to a indoor play place with Renalia and saying that REN is snotty etc… especially when the little one has just got over / getting over RSV?! I dunno I just find that baffling.

Ps I follow her broadcast channel just to see any goss tbh
I do the same 😂. her video of ren ‘she won’t let me wipe her nose’ what kid likes that?? You just wrestle them to do it regardless 😂 she has no idea how to deal with anything when it comes to actual parenting. It’s always ‘oh she won’t let me’ ‘she’s making me do this’ ‘she’s having none of it’ 🙄

Reactions: 17
I do the same 😂. her video of ren ‘she won’t let me wipe her nose’ what kid likes that?? You just wrestle them to do it regardless 😂 she has no idea how to deal with anything when it comes to actual parenting. It’s always ‘oh she won’t let me’ ‘she’s making me do this’ ‘she’s having none of it’ 🙄
Ikr!? I just think if you’re actively saying your child has been REALLY poorly.. wouldn’t you continue to make an effort to get rid of potential “snot” 😂 cos think of all those other kids now exposed because I doubt she even cleans toys inbetween using them!!!

I don’t have kids so I don’t feel like I can truly comment on her parenting however I think it is just common sense 😅

Reactions: 8
This winds me up with my inlaws when they have DD. "Oh she wouldn't let us brush her hair" No she doesn't "let" me either but I wrap my legs around her like a vice and do it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.