Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No social media in a few days- anyone have any predictions what the dramas gunna be?
Knowing selfish Imogen who is only interested in views she will have bought a puppy just before bonfire night and have some drama about fireworks keeping them up all night or something.
I really think she will get a dog as her next cash cow once she’s milked (pun intended) this new “mumma of 2 under 2” thing dry

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’ll be on stories like “sorry I haven’t posted huns”….. 3 hours later “there is a reason” another 3 hours later “it’s been a really difficult time” 4 hours later “gives said reason”… or some absolute BS. Her views are dying, no one is interested in the kids (tweedle dum and tweedle Dee- sorry not sorry!) and she’s trying to pull things back by going silent.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’ll be on stories like “sorry I haven’t posted huns”….. 3 hours later “there is a reason” another 3 hours later “it’s been a really difficult time” 4 hours later “gives said reason”… or some absolute BS. Her views are dying, no one is interested in the kids (tweedle dum and tweedle Dee- sorry not sorry!) and she’s trying to pull things back by going silent.
Entirely predictable copy and paste behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Knowing selfish Imogen who is only interested in views she will have bought a puppy just before bonfire night and have some drama about fireworks keeping them up all night or something.
I really think she will get a dog as her next cash cow once she’s milked (pun intended) this new “mumma of 2 under 2” thing dry
I really hope not! They definitely aren’t capable of looking after animals

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yes. Someone hit the nail on the head. The silence is because she’ll be “taking time” as it’s the anniversary of that random guy’s death. 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yes. Someone hit the nail on the head. The silence is because she’ll be “taking time” as it’s the anniversary of that random guy’s death. 100%
We’ll get some bullshit about how they went for a walk down the beach and saw that white boxer dog again and then a super rare lilac butterfly landed on Oral in the buggy 😴 and how it’s so magical to see Ren running around because this time last year angels she was in the special London children’s hospital that she’s under until she’s 18! That whole lie really grinds my gears because it makes a mockery of the poor parents who have genuinely sick children through no fault of their own. Ren got that bad due to THEIR neglect. She wasn’t born with an illness, it was he parents fault. Also if it was somewhere like GOSH she would have (or should have) been actively speaking about how amazing they are and trying to support the hospital in some way by donations or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God has it been a year already?! Feels like only yesterday she was going on about Ray, he totally took over from the references to Grandad pigeon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spenny's finally seen the light of day :sneaky: run off with the Mitchell bros and the geezas are having a few rounds down the Brighton local.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i know it’s said quite a lot when it comes to influencers but imagine if anyone in any other job just randomly stopped working without any warning??? that’s just not a thing

i don’t think they understand how privileged they actually are to be able to drop all ‘work’ duties just because they’re sad (or whatever attention-seeking excuse imo will eventually surface with 🙄)

it’s so pathetic, she already has one of the easiest jobs in the world and yet when she can’t be bothered to do it for a bit she gets to come back as if nothing has happened? ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Normally a lurker but feel so irritated I had to.

She’s uploaded a new video and it’s quite clearly and ad for Emma Mattresses. The title doesn’t have ad, no disclosed ad on screen whilst talking about it, only “thanks Emma for sponsoring this part of the video” at the end of the description.

Maybe I’m a little sensitive atm but so many influencers recently skirting around the disclosure of ads is seriously winding me up!!! I don’t understand why they never disclose things properly??? Like what’s wrong with having AD on the screen when talking about something? Just pure laziness tbh.

Soz for my rant 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Skipped through the new video very quickly but is Spencer allowed near his own kids? Has he even held Oreo yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I missed baby massage cos SHE needed feeding”

“Oreo’s not been with you in a sling, can’t believe it” *goes on for 5 minutes how shocked she is just to shame him on camera*
Spenny: “Not for a long time”
*goes on again how shocked she is that Oreo will go near her Dad*
aka SHE LOVES ME MORE A D IM FUMING SHES FALLEN ASLEEP ON YOU AND MAKING ME FEEL SECOND

Oh and Renni is 25 months, 25??? Your child is TWO.

bleeping cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her tube girl videos are making me cringe so much I just had to unfollow. It’s such an ick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.