Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Spencer removing his tattoo? Has it been mentioned sorry if it has

Reactions: 2
Why is Spencer removing his tattoo? Has it been mentioned sorry if it has
Hes not allowed to drink or have tatttos or see his old mates. Basically wiping his life out he had before her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn’t she say something similar when ren was in hospital?? She talks out of her arse.
Yeah she was complaining about Ren not getting enough care and then met a nurse who was one of her followers. She made it sound like said nurse forgot about all of her other patients because Ren was so important. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
May be a stupid question but how do babies get rsv
RSV is spread when a child comes into contact with fluid from an infected person's nose or mouth. This can happen if a child touches a contaminated surface and touches his or her eyes, mouth, or nose. It may also happen when inhaling droplets from an infected person's sneeze or cough.

Reactions: 6
She loves her children so much that she gave them special names 🤣 fs she's so far up her own arse.
Of course a nurse told her that she's such an amazing mummy or whatever bullshit.
I'm sorry, but since she has had her children she is insufferable. Not everyday as a parent is amazing it's ok to admit it. Watching her you'd feel like tit for having an off day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is so much to unpick here. She is a psychiatrists dream.

I cannot imagine taking photos of my sick daughter in hospital. Ever. I cannot imagine taking a mirror selfie in the hospital where my daughter lay sick. Ever.

The picture of baby poo down her joggers saying baby had an accident, no she just did a poo? Like a baby does? There was no accident?

It’s such bullshit that the nurse called her a wonderful Mum or whatever tit she wrote, setting up a camera to record yourself sitting with your sick baby shows what an unpleasant, self absorbed, narcissistic witch she is.

Already blaming poor little Ren saying older siblings bring it back from nursery.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What happened to her stomach condition, has she mentioned it since the first born?
Her fairy godmother Ray cured it when he appeared from across the celestial realm and implanted Grimo with the first Mitchell brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her whole story and posts are just about her and what a brilliant mother she thinks she is 😂.
And mainly because she breastfeeds.. 🙄. Love how R has been happy without her at home even though she still OnLy WaNtS MuMMY.

On her TikTok she’s not mentioned she has RSV (which is a really common virus in babies especially this time of year!) so her dumbass followers will think it’s something more serious.

I just don’t believe anything she does.. I think she puts O in the carrier before filming and video and then she comes straight out of it again. Everything’s for show.

& im jumping on the petty train the kids ain’t cute 😂.
-

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her fairy godmother Ray cured it when he appeared from across the celestial realm and implanted Grimo with the first Mitchell brother.
I believe Imos stomach condition now lies somewhere in the lost lands residing with imos old lips and Spencer’s personality and will to live

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think orderemastella seems like a sweet baby and she often draws Imo dirty looks. She’s the double of Hugo and Spencer’s dad. Renal strikes me as being quite spoiled, this relates back to how Imo & the woof micro pig are raising her, that being with little to no discipline from the looks of things. She just mimics Imo’s fake parody theatrics!

Spencer does not look happy and looks like he’s living through the motions, they’re faking their relationship. Was doomed from the start giving that she evidently resents Spencer’s mum and dad. Wonder how she feels knowing the kids look like his mum and dad with her having such a dislike towards them? She’s vain enough for stuff like this to get under her skin. I truly believe that she is a narcissist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My SIL is a paediatric nurse and with the hours she works, the LAST thing she’s got time to do is kiss parents’ arses about how much they love their child! She’s busy helping to save the lives of poorly babies/children!

She’s such a pathological liar, it’s so scary/dangerous to see

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Re Spencer’s tattoo, it was bleeping weird (as per usual with them), Imo surprised him with tattoo removal as a birthday present in a video maybe a year or so ago and he looked shocked, like he definitely hadn’t asked for or wanted it! I think she did it on camera as a manipulation tactic so he felt he had to go along with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My SIL is a paediatric nurse and with the hours she works, the LAST thing she’s got time to do is kiss parents’ arses about how much they love their child! She’s busy helping to save the lives of poorly babies/children!

She’s such a pathological liar, it’s so scary/dangerous to see
haha i’m a paediatric nurse and can say never once have i praised a parent for being a parent.

as awful as it is to see your child unwell, she did the right thing by bringing her in early. the amount of bronch babies we have on oxygen support at the minute because of delayed intervention.

i do however take issue with the uploading pictures with the NG visible almost in a way to prove her child was poorly?

Reactions: 19
haha i’m a paediatric nurse and can say never once have i praised a parent for being a parent.

as awful as it is to see your child unwell, she did the right thing by bringing her in early. the amount of bronch babies we have on oxygen support at the minute because of delayed intervention.

i do however take issue with the uploading pictures with the NG visible almost in a way to prove her child was poorly?
Yeah, there's no reason on this earth that we need to see photos of a sick child in a hospital bed. She claims to be this amazing talented mother but will exploit her girls down to the most vulnerable moments. She can breastfeed as long as she wants, sing every disney song on earth on loop, doesn't matter, she's a bad parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she's going to blame it on renalia bringing a bug home from nursery rather than her taking her newborn on a plane / trains/ busy events. I have a 4 week old and wouldn't dream of taking him on a plane whisky their immune system is so weak

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve just watched the vlog on yewtu.be whilst peeling potatoes.
Thoughts
Spencer is a walking ick. Everything he does makes me shrivel up. He forgot his numbing cream for the laser tattoo removal so he used hynobirthing breathing techniques.
Imogen was visibly disappointed that Oriavella settled for Spencer while she went off for her massage.
The lymphatic massage was so effective that skeletal Imogen lost a dress size, this was evidence by the fact that the straps on the baby sling were now loose on Imogen… this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Spencer had just been using the sling.
Also - note Imogen called it “my sling”. It’s Oriavella’s.

They then proceeded to show us what a normal nighttime routine looks like.
Except, they were unusually late to collect Renaelia from nursery, then they did some baking which Imogen even said it’s not something we usually do. They then “talked as a family over dinner” Imogen said we usually listen to the Alexa.
I dislike Zoe Sugg but couldn’t help but think Imogen was perhaps trying to be something she isn’t. There wasn’t anything about the filmed evening that was what they usually do.
I don’t like Zoella that much either but she’s got the sad beige mum aesthetic down to an T haha. Her content maybe boring but it looks nice 😂.
Imo just wants to be / be friends with Zoella so badly it’s really obvious.
The problem is as I and many others on here have said before is Imo doesn’t have that beige / “that girl” / instagrammable aesthetic.. so when she tries it just looks awkward.
I can always see what she’s trying to go for but she just misses the mark because it’s not her style so it doesn’t suit her and she just looks fuckin odd.
White / beige / greys don’t suit her complexion at all! She looks haggered and washed out.
She looks better when she wears bolder colours or even black.

Idk who her target audience is tbh. All her followers just seem to be young girls or other wannabe influencers who are clearly commenting to get some followers / recognition themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1. she looks absolutely terrifying in this

2. by that caption i would actually assume that she’s a single mum if i didn’t know her, poor spencer is forever getting pushed to the sidelines!
IMG_3314.jpeg

IMG_3315.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.