Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 200g lighter than my youngest was at her 1 year check up 🤯
Yeah my mum had a pre-eclampsia with me, I was born three weeks early. At 12 months I weighed just under 7kg. Still very healthy, breastfed and walking before my first birthday. How is it possible that she’s 7kg and not even 3 months old 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My 5 month old is 1 pound heavier than her. Blows my mind.
I’ve worked this out wrong, my 5 month old is just over 1 pound lighter than her. Surely her baby doesn’t weigh that much? (Not judging size of baby, just fascinates/baffles me).

• Haha
There’s an influencer called Brooke Walker, I think? Her content is on another level to Imo’s. She’s just announced she’s pregnant and within minutes Imo commented of course! So over the top that girl isn’t she! I bet she gets insanely jealous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s an influencer called Brooke Walker, I think? Her content is on another level to Imo’s. She’s just announced she’s pregnant and within minutes Imo commented of course! So over the top that girl isn’t she! I bet she gets insanely jealous.
She’s such a beggggg lmao.
Brooke is who Imo WISHES she was 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_6557.jpeg

IMG_6558.jpeg

ill say it again… WHO is this man’s target audience?? “Kept the white sambas and got 3 colour ways of The trousers” ok who cares…

Just like imo he has no niche they both just throw random tit content out there and get the shittest engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is he doing?! Walking into a coffee shop?? Giving it 2 coffees with the hand signal?? Probs doing it at no-one… what an embarrassment! You just know it was grimmos idea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is it an undisclosed ad? I love reporting them both but can’t tell if he’s just fishing for sponsorship

• Haha
What is he doing?! Walking into a coffee shop?? Giving it 2 coffees with the hand signal?? Probs doing it at no-one… what an embarrassment! You just know it was grimmos idea.
Looks like Redroaster in Brighton. I’d love to have seen the staff’s reaction to him, they must’ve been pissing themselves. Also, he’s got 4 comments on that post in as many days, and 2 of them are him and Grimmo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2 coffees please mate.... A little part of me just died due to sheer embarrassment...

Screenshot_20231101-182955_Instagram.jpg

Also guys come with him and manalia to Tesco 😂, he declared this as an ad on Instagram but not on tiktok, surely that's not allowed?
Screenshot_20231101-182820_TikTok.jpg

The fact that he thought the reindeer video would go viral 😬

Screenshot_20231029-133620_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I googled the coffee shop just to see if that was where that cringe reel was filmed, and guess who’s on the main page of their website?…..
IMG_1634.jpeg
How long till we see a toilet selfie from Imo? 🤔

P.s. stick to Costa/Starbucks in future hun, this place sells proper nice coffee xox

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Report the Tesco TikTok to ASA it takes two minutes 😂😂
I've never reported anyone before.... what happens if you report a post and they agree it's not properly labelled as an Ad? Does anything actually come of it? Or do they just get told, you need to declare it, don't do it again, type of thing?

Reactions: 2
I googled the coffee shop just to see if that was where that cringe reel was filmed, and guess who’s on the main page of their website?…..
View attachment 2546056How long till we see a toilet selfie from Imo? 🤔

P.s. stick to Costa/Starbucks in future hun, this place sells proper nice coffee xox
That’s an old photo! Zoe has been in bed for 9 months! They probably serve Alfie’s coffee. Imogen is desperate to be Zoe’s bestie!

Why have her and spenny not been posting??? Didn’t even get a Halloween pic of the girls which I thought she’d lap up.

Imagine if baby no 3 was on the way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Regalia girls are so big because Imo feeds on demand. Not their demand, hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No social media in a few days- anyone have any predictions what the dramas gunna be?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.