Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Th
Sharing realities 🥱
Her house is a mess and she’s falling behind with work because of her two children. Bore off, Grimogen.

She’s got a house-husband. To do her cooking, cleaning and running errands. Phil goes to nursery and her job is posting TikTok trends that a 4 weeks out of date.
The realities of being on your second child and still being just as clueless and not learning from your first mistakes. How did Ren being strapped to you 24/7 work out Grimmo?
She is so insufferable! All the “difficulties” in her life are down to her being so insecure and needing the validation of someone wanting her because she’s never had that growing up. I don’t know if it’s a mixture of her just being so self obsessed / narcissistic or she is truly in denial over the fact she doesn’t have a hard life and all the problems are purely down to her unhinged behaviour and unstable emotions.
We always say it but she wouldn’t be able to QUITE COPE ANGELS! If her and door mat actually had to work full time, and I mean a proper job! As well as look after 2 kids and make sure your house is running smoothly. You know… what the majority of families do without even questioning it or feeling the need to post about it 24/7 to strangers.
As long as someone is stroking her ego duck anyone else. duck being so insensitive to the fact you have a very privileged life. Just own it instead of the constant woe is me card 🙄 it’s getting really bleeping grating

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The thing is, even if she was 'struggling' I think we we all have difficulty in being sympathetic toward her because she's a massive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It makes me laugh how she always has to state she’s “not moaning, just sharing realities”… duck off!
[/QUOTE]
The trouble is her ‘realities’ bear zero resemblance to other families with small children, who have to balance childcare and work and don’t have their entire lives #kindlygifted. These Effluencer types are utterly unrelatable to ‘ordinary’ families and god knows why people watch.

Reactions: 14
i’m sorry but wtaf 😭 her little minions are SO deluded??? ‘she literally had a baby strapped to her chest and is still making content’ ??? that’s not impressive in the slightest when she quite literally has nothing else to do all day 🤣
IMG_3178.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
and who TF is asking for longer videos?!
we see enough of her big gob and cheesey tits as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately I have passed away from the embarrassment of watching that tube video on insta. No flowers at my funeral please x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my god… just why?? Just when you think this woman can’t get any weirder she somehow manages it, what the actual?? No one needs to see this🤦🏼‍♀️
What in the name of boundaryless certifiable psychopath is happening here? NOBODY asked for this, put ya tuna canoe away Grimo :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I AUDIBLY GASPED!

she literally has no shame.
I am all for discussing these type of things in the right settings.. but this is just fuckin off like everything else she bloody does.
What annoys me the most about Imo is she’ll pretend this to educate when I’m reality it’s for nothing but attention.
There’s so many other ways she can do this without the RAWEMOTIONAL screen grabby words and pictures.
Everyone is congratulating her in the comments which is the only reason she did it.. for the validation. She’s not trying to normalise anything or make anyone but herself feel less alone.
She’s beyond disingenuous.

I am all for normalising postpartum bodies / how they change after birth but she is the complete wrong person to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched the video, but what is ✨raw and emotional ✨ about your pelvic floor?! Imo you are a freak!
Get your vag out for views!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.