Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the poor woman saw when she was undertaking Imo’s pelvic floor exam of her wiffy nether region was Grant and Phil Mitchell’s faces looking back at her angrily, ready for a punch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just came across this woman’s TikTok who has 6 month old QUADRUPLETS and a 2 year old… oh and her husband works FULL TIME, and has to go away for work trips, so guess what? She has to just deal with it all alone.

meanwhile imo complains on instagram every bleeping day about how hard motherhood is for her, ren was awake at 4am, ori won’t let me put her down, etc etc etc 🙄 yet she has a full time house husband who does all the cleaning, cooking, who also gets woken up in the night when you’re awake (she always says “I HAD to wake Spencer up because XYZ”) so it’s not just her getting no sleep.

she thinks shes mother of the year coz she shouts I love you in their face every 5 mins on camera when she literally can’t deal with the basics of being a parent

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Never heard of a pelvic floor exam before, is it the norm these days?
She really thinks she's bringing viewers raw and educational videos, when really it's just a timeliness of her declining mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never heard of a pelvic floor exam before, is it the norm these days?
She really thinks she's bringing viewers raw and educational videos, when really it's just a timeliness of her declining mental health.
There’s a physio near me that does this and she has a brilliant reputation. I didn’t go after my DD as I had an EMCS but if I do manage a VBAC I’ll go see her. She does like an MOT including an internal examination of your pelvic floor. Everyone I know that’s been has raved about her. Does make sense, our bodies go through a huge change and quite often a big trauma at the end of it and we just get a “do you have post natal depression” by a doctor for 5 mins after 6-8 weeks. I never even had my scar checked.

Reactions: 9
Please tell me someone has seen the tiktok on Spencer’s page where Imo pretends to think reindeers are fake and don’t actually exist💀 she can’t actually be that dumb

• Haha
Didn’t take her long to find this 😂View attachment 2538978
Hugo and Spencer do look so much like each other. Personally I don’t think I could ever be intimate with someone that looks like my brother. That said, it’s likely Spencer was the first real person to ever give her any attention and prior to that any man from ✨ RAW EMOTIONAL STORY TIMES ✨ were simply from her Imogenation.

• Haha
Her 11 week update, I swear OrvilleCruella is about the same size as my 10 month old!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her 11 week update, I swear OrvilleCruella is about the same size as my 10 month old!
I think she also purposely holds her like that in front of her to accentuate how skinny she is. Ori is a very chunky baby and it’s like she likes showing this off?? Why keep posting about how much she weighs??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably thinks oris massive weight gain makes her a good mum cos it's all from mummas milk 🤢
Dunno why she has to say how many bottles she's had either. Who actually cares?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she also purposely holds her like that in front of her to accentuate how skinny she is. Ori is a very chunky baby and it’s like she likes showing this off?? Why keep posting about how much she weighs??
She was exactly the same with Renay. She constantly says how chunky they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_1623.jpeg

IMG_1622.jpeg

So she pulls this semi-normal expression, then realises that she’s meant to be in her over the top, manic-fuelled Imogenation parody mode, therefore brings out the manic muppet expression on full beam. Same Spencer, same. Poor old cheese breath tosser having to put up with Morticia Addams on the daily. Get with me woof bhooy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love seeing what TikTok translates their names too.

Even TikTok thinks Imo is out of this world wacky.
IMG_9914.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omfg she's getting slated on the Chazza Dawson thread. Taking the piss out of the kids names on her new necklace. Christ help her if they come over to this thread cos they're bleeping brutal!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.