Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is petty but her tongue is too big for her mouth
Drives me insane !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Eat a better diet if you're always tired and tell Spenny to put it in the other hole! No wonder you was having bum problems!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
she makes me beyond bleeping angry.. I’ve worked 50 hours this week. My husband slipped on black ice and crashed the car into the tree with our 1 year old (both absolutely fine but the car is a writ off!), the fence in our garden has blown down & im awake because my little one has the most horrific cough and just can’t sleep. The mortgage and bill rates are absolutely killing us & idk how we’re even gonna make it through to Xmas (and that’s a 2 income family on decent wages!).. I also think my little has got speech & language / communication issues which is worrying me 🙈.

So no Imo, your video about going to the doctors & crying about some woman on a bike doesn’t make me feel “more normal” or make you remotely “relatable”
She’s not even fuckin upset she’s just banging on about how amazing her and her life is lmao she’s absolutely not okay. wtf? super mum? duck off.The way she tries to make herself out to be the most amazing mother on the planet when she does nothing different to anyone else. She just needs constant validation and praise for literally keeping her kids alive 😂.

I know it’s all influencers as well but I hate how she is literally NEVER gets called out for tit.
She’s just the most horrific, toxic influencer to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her replying to a comment on one of her stupid tube girl videos.. they’re not even from the same time. She’s in a completely different coat without the baby strapped to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopefully they’re done at two because they really don’t need to name anymore children after their first two attempts
No doubt it would be equally as hysterical..
Would of course have to include the mandatory hue of colour, random animal and medical disease.
Probably 'Ochrechaffinchitis' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The formula is sunshine + bird + dead distant relative. And in Oreovanillamilkshake’s case, add a dog we met on the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It makes me cringe soooo bad, she TRIES to follow fashion trends but looks absolutely terrible every single time😂. It’s genuinely insane also how much she’s changed her husbands identity to fit how she wants him to look like. His style, hair, tattoo removal. I don’t think it’s normal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’d probably make out that her strong willed little girl didn’t want to wear her coat or she gave it to another child to wear because she’s such a caring empath…. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That poor girl with no coat on🥺🥺
No wonder she’s always unwell, Grimmo will have a huge coat scarf and tit on yet won’t dress her kid in appropriate weather clothing.
It’s ridiculous, shows you can have money but no style from the way she and ren dress, she’s so thin nothing looks good on her and her greasy hair like that just makes her look disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.