Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being thick or summat but who in their right mind kisses a baby who has just got over RSV like that?
This may be an unpopular opinion but I would never kiss my baby on the lips and no one else is allowed to kiss them on the mouth/face. Not saying she's the one who gave oreovilla RSV but why would you risk it by kissing them directly on the lips their immune system is so weak and especially as its cold/flu/rsv season!

Don't get me wrong I kiss my kids a lot but never on the lips/mouth I would never forgive myself for giving them something 🤧

You can just imagine the stench of her mouth and her big crusty brown lined lips on you 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This may be an unpopular opinion but I would never kiss my baby on the lips and no one else is allowed to kiss them on the mouth/face. Not saying she's the one who gave oreovilla RSV but why would you risk it by kissing them directly on the lips their immune system is so weak and especially as its cold/flu/rsv season!

Don't get me wrong I kiss my kids a lot but never on the lips/mouth I would never forgive myself for giving them something 🤧

You can just imagine the stench of her mouth and her big crusty brown lined lips on you 🤢
One whiff of her breath. and poor Oracle would be back in intensive care again 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can imagine her saying this through gritted teeth 😬
God. Can you imagine her cackling forced laugh and obnoxious clapping echoing through the high church ceiling 🤢 it’ll be like that Christmas Carol video all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When your child is 2 years old, had short hair and is dressed in dark leggings and a t shirt, of course people are going to call her a boy. It's no big deal, it's not an insult or a personal dig at you Grimmo. Why doesn't she take it is an opportunity to chat to people, use it as an icebreaker, let Renalia make some little friends? Grimmo needs to grow up a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Doesn't that church have a church hall? I've come over all sacrilegious and clutching my rosary beads at that sight I hope Imo doesn't have her tits out in the Lords house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When your child is 2 years old, had short hair and is dressed in dark leggings and a t shirt, of course people are going to call her a boy. It's no big deal, it's not an insult or a personal dig at you Grimmo. Why doesn't she take it is an opportunity to chat to people, use it as an icebreaker, let Renalia make some little friends? Grimmo needs to grow up a lot.
My son always gets called a girl because he has long hair that I tie up in a bun. 99% of the time I don’t even correct people because it’s a passing comment and it really doesn’t matter 😂 surprised she didn’t jump at the chance to talk about how she didn’t have hair until 5 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lord give me STRENGTH, those stories about her anal fissure. I’ve never known such a shameless person 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lord give me STRENGTH, those stories about her anal fissure. I’ve never known such a shameless person 😂
I am absolutely mortified for her, she is bleeping deranged, the lack of self-awareness is ridiculous .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Imogen was amazing as usual, expressing her milk…”

Sorry Mother Earth, only woman ever to breastfeed. Definitely Imogen wrote this for Spencer to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hmmmm, Spenny outing Imo saying she stayed overnight in the hospital. Didn’t Imo say she was there 3 nights????
“Divide and conquer” bullshit again. They always come across new sayings and then rinse the life out of them, normally using them in the wrong context!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly I’d love to see how they would actually handle working with deprived/unwell/abandoned children and young adults across society. They have zilch clue. Act like catching an illness is the be all and end all. Get a fkn grip the pair of muppets. Their theatrics over everything is tedious and what gets under most people’s skin the most. Terribly dramatic. Keep sitting in your half a mill undeserved home blabbering on about how amazing you are, yes yes that’s fine. Us great people on this thread will continue to carry the baton of a hard days work for the pair of you because we have a work ethic and a desire to make an impact. No worries. None at all. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Renanalfissure being mistaken for a boy? surely not.
Dressed in pink from now on.
Screenshot_20231107_220816_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hmmmm, Spenny outing Imo saying she stayed overnight in the hospital. Didn’t Imo say she was there 3 nights????
Omg why are they SO dramatic about everything?
they bleeping love their children being illl & the attention and posts they can get from it it’s bleeping sick.
just saying “O hasn’t been welll, had to go to hospital because of RSV but on the mend now” is literally all they have to say.
they’re so desperate for attention man. Feel so sorry for their poor little girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“Divide and conquer” bullshit again. They always come across new sayings and then rinse the life out of them, normally using them in the wrong context!
This winds me up something chronic, divide and conquer has sinister undertones and means nothing at all like the context they use it in! Noticed Stacey Solomon using it in the wrong way to the other day, made me irrationally angry! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_6763.jpeg

hopefully they both see this so they’ll stop using that saying every 5 mins ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.