Imogenation #58 Unhinged lunatic, cheesy nips, a raging narc with crusty lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god, these two don't have one bleeping brain cell between, thick as 2 short planks
Little miss did my A Level Maths in the womb is far from intelligent despite her acting all high and mighty after using thesaurus.com for simple words. It’s when she tries to use them in a sentence and the syntax is off or she can’t even pronounce the word properly 😂

Also, what in the plank of wood in clothing is this?!
IMG_5223.jpeg

her waffling on about how she won’t have her hair washed on the school run because she’s relatable… I'm sorry but you can’t be the one to say your content is relatable 😂 especially when she’ll get Spencer doing the school run so she can fill out her bleeping journal in bed and play grown up on her laptop replying to “emails” and planning content. What planning do you need to walk around the same 5 shops shouting you’re obsessed with another beige lamp or polyester top?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm confused. Is she talking about piles on her bum or her mouth? Because those one on her mouth look really painful. Plus what's all this salt play about?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_6766.png

This is Imos giveaway if anyone is interested to possibly win and never receive the items 🤣 how many times has she had people say they never received their giveaway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What in the actual duck is That latest reel she’s uploaded, and the fact she’s called it couple goals.. rather tit in my hands and clap than be like those two😂😂 and shock spenny looks like he’s be dead for 2 years 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘Dance class is in session’ … Ummm hopefully for you hun because lord knows you need help in more ways than one!
Utter pair of icks 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
‘Dance class is in session’ … Ummm hopefully for you hun because lord knows you need help in more ways than one!
Utter pair of icks 🤢
I literally die inside a little bit every time I see her trying to shake her arse/twerk 💀😂 and funny how that song playing says let that coochie breathe when you can guarantee hers smells like a 10 year old rotting tuna can 🤢🤮🐟🍤🥫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Utter pair of icks 🤢
My Husband is the most respectful man I know and he’d still tell me to get fucked if I suggested doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can imagine her saying this through gritted teeth 😬
I just don’t believe this happened 4 times in one play group session. I imagine most people see the size of her gob and green stench coming from her; and actively avoid striking up a conversation.
I can just about believe somebody mistook R for a boy once and she’s made a fuss.
✨ perfect princess angel face moo moos mis-gendered in the house of god RAW & EMOTIONAL ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen that Zoe Sugg is having a clear out and is taking stuff to a charity shop. I bet Imogen is screaming at Spencer as we speak so they can get the kids strapped up to her cheesy tits to raid every charity shop in Brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 25
IMG_6776.png

What’s the point in it being a Xmas eve box then.

god everything she does infuriates me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
you know in cartoons when a character smells, they have those stench lines above them? That’s all I can imagine when I see her 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.