Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sasbeep

VIP Member
“Don’t have any help” yet there’s two people at home full time to look after a baby and a toddler at nursery 🙄 so relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

roryangel

VIP Member
1. wtaf????
2. how DARE your newborn baby need to feed off your boob when you’re literally choosing to breastfeed?! poor spency wency can’t enjoy them, how selfish of oriareola 😩
3. if you didn’t want TWO children breastfeeding then you know for well that you could’ve weaned your 2 year old off it by now, but she clearly wanted it to be like this so why is she acting like she doesn’t???
4. what the FUCK

• Haha
  • Sad

sasbeep

VIP Member
I mean who wants their name based off the dog’s name belonging to some rando on the beach?
Their deep and meaningful backstories are absolutely hilarious!!

• Haha

Hollierachx

VIP Member
IMG_3472.jpeg

She’s not in pain Grimmo she’s just making baby noises like every baby does, you’d think she’d know this being a natural born to be mother!
IMG_3473.jpeg

Oh thank god I know she’s held upright for 30 mins after, I can sleep easy tonight knowing this pointless bit of information 😴

• Haha
  • Wow

ShrimpCocktail389

It's amazing how at 49:45 she can go from sobbing hysterically shouting "you're amazing" in Spencer's ear to all of a sudden being absolutely fine the second Oreo makes a little noise. Almost as if it's all an act, funny that 👀

Also, that thumbnail, wtaf!? We all know why she's done that - she's just absolutely gutted she didn't get much birth footage so she's had to use the most brazen thumbnail she could to try and get enough views on the video. No morals or respect, she's just disgusting.

I'm at a loss for how to describe Spencer as a person by now - he's just the most spineless and weak little lapdog of a boy I've ever seen. His whole personality is Imogen, literally. It's so pathetic.

• Haha

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I know Oral is a terrible name but......LILAC as a middle name!!!! Not even Violet, fucking LILAC! 😭

"Oriavella Lilac" sounds like a Farrow & Ball paint.

• Haha

Ex93

I ran here so FAST that I tripped in my baby pink crocs ORIAVELLA!!!! Stop it

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
She feels guilty that Ren is playing on her own? Wtaf. It's so so lovely watching children play in their own little worlds and imaginations, what on earth is there to feel guilty about?

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
The fact she’s already complaining and making out her newborn is an inconvenience. And a ‘sleep thief’ is so annoying. Isn’t that what newborns do? I know for a fact that’s what mine did when he was a baby. And still does it some times still

Is she just no longer showing Ren? Has she found a new cash cow to replace her?! I know it must be a massive adjustment for the poor girl. I just hope they are still making her feel special.

• Haha

ELFILY

VIP Member
Just watched it with my 2 mates, we were CRYING with laughter. The uncontrollable crying face when she gave birth was the highlight but when they read out affirmations when she was contracting was a close second. We would love to have been a fly on the wall to the paramedics getting back in their ambulances, bet they all had fucking headaches thats for sure!

But obviously glad nothing went wrong 👍🏻

Edited to add, another funny bit when Spencer was soothing the baby when it wasn’t even out the vagina yet 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

eliza777

View attachment 2421291
that migrated lip filler!
Wow and the bumps!!! Must be at least 4ML in those sausage lips
---
I honestly was so enraged when I watched but mostly fast forward through this horribly cringe video- why the fuck would your ever want to give birth in home but in your actual bed… this girl is not stable.
It’s literally no shame.
She said she was full on naked in front of 9 healthcare people.
The worst for me was when Spencer the melt got on the bed without his top then held the baby on his chest and Imogen the cretin said- “oh Spencer she’s going to be on my tit non stop”
Classy…..
The woman I’m sorry but is a complete freak
I honestly don’t think she’s mentally stable
She is constantly putting her boobs out it’s just wrong, the pic the other day with the 2 year old on one boob and the newborn on the other 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m not shaming breast feeding but I’m sorry do it In private it’s meant to be an intimate private monument between baby and mum not some theatre like this Imogen is about
I also find her incredibly self righteous and patronising
To sum up I can’t fucking stand her and if I ever met her in real life and hope I will one day I will happily say to her- Imogen you are bell end

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Did she get R off her cheesy tits?
---
Oriya joy or Oriya Phoebe would be lively or even Oriyana. She so extra. She is unhinged and sadly Spencer is completely dominated by her.
Think there’s another ‘milky moo moo monster in town!’ She doesn’t need ren to validate her anymore so ren probably doesn’t even bother.
IMG_4803.png

hereeee we go, story #506 of things that never happened. Imo is a victim once again!! I can imagine her fully whipping her boob out and not even trying to cover up a little in public, all for the big drama, YOU ALRIGHT HUN??? JUST FEEDING MY BABY DONT WORRY ABOUT ME.

this video aswell her hair keeps going right in poor Ori’s face coz imo is busy staring at herself in the screen to notice her hair smothering her child 😠.

also the search bar automatically has put ‘baby drinking milk’ I only noticed when posting the screenshot 😣🤢. Imo take your kids off social media ffs!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
I’m confused…she posted this at 6.35pm saying she’s been trying to get Ren to sleep for 1.5 hours…so she put her down for the night at 5pm???? No wonder she’s struggling to get her to sleep!!
Probably the dumb cunt.. but this is how I can imagine her responding if someone said 5pm is far too early for bedtime:

No hun! I would never do something like put my child to bed at 5pm.. i mean ofc if you do hun that’s absolutelyyy fineeee im not judging you or anything. But I can post things at different times if I want to. I don’t owe you a chronological upload and i don’t have to explain myself to you either .. even if non of it makes fucking sense.. & even if I share the details of my child’s nappy changes, illnesses & intimate details about mine and my husbands sex life there just HAS to be a boundary angel. I am a BREASTFEDING, PREGNANT, WORKING mum who deserves PRIVACY when she wants it. We’re all mums just trying our best and sometimes we really have to just be kind to one another. I know some of you think this is just a simple question that someone has asked to find out why someone would think their 2yr old needs a bedtime of 5pm but it’s just bullyinggg angels, we all need to be really careful with the words we use. I’m sorry you weren’t bought up in a loving home and I’m SO grateful I get to create and loving home for my beautiful girls like I had growing up.. because I would NEVER ask an influencer a really fuckin basic question., honestly ask my mum. Even though I was really poor and went it private school and Florida every year.
Anyway hun I love you and i hope you find happiness x

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluesky22

The SOFA!!!! 😂😂😂 is it some sort of puzzle?! I can’t work out how you’d sit on it. It looks like THE most uncomfortable thing ever.

• Haha

SawyerTheSavannah

Another thing that doesn’t add up (correct me if I’m wrong, I could be)
She said that they told this random woman with the dog that they were having a baby girl but she also said that she couldn’t remember if she had already told her family that she was pregnant when she spoke to this woman. She also said she told this woman that they were announcing they were having another baby on the 14th of February (random dogs birthday) but if she is saying she couldn’t remember if she had told her family she was pregnant at that point and they hadn’t already announced to everyone else that she was pregnant then surely she wouldn’t have been able to say to this woman that they were having a baby girl because they wouldn’t have known the gender at the point of when they met this random woman? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart