Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmandaGarceeeah

i bet she’ll reply to that in her typical passive aggressive way:

“can we just address THIS comment please! I literally had a baby, like I physically GAVE birth, two three-weeks days-minutes ago and I’m postpartum, I’m engorged, I’m literally breastfeeding 24-7, and Renealia’s not sleeping because she loves her baby sister so much.. so I’m still in my baby bubble, but I’m also a working mum, d’yaknowwhatImeanhuns, so ya gal has to do this for her family, so THANKS for the concern but I’ll post my child when I want to post my child”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

rosieposie94

Poor ren is being set up to fail. I have a 2 year old and from day dot we’ve practiced gentle hands and kind hands with the cat and dog. I’m pregnant again and hoping this passes on to gentle hands with the baby 😂 but we will essentially hold the baby whilst letting her think she’s holding her. You can’t hand a 2 year old a tiny baby that has no head control?! It’s not fair on either of them.

Imo is not a natural mother, she’s just a woman that was lucky enough to breastfeed with no issues. I literally have scars from trying to persevere with breastfeeding my first during covid with a severe tongue tie that I couldn’t get sorted because of covid lockdowns.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Ayeisha18

Just got fucking muted from the live
---
Asked if it’s true he rose from a dogs ashes
---
couldn’t decide between that or asking if his sisters lips were real or asking what he thought to his nieces names

• Haha
  • Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
I worked with a girl called Kate. Normal name, no unusual spelling, pretty standard. However, that wasn’t her actual name. I won’t put it on here, as it’s very unique, but it’s on a par with the new baby’s name. She was so embarrassed when someone at work inadvertently found out her birth name and she dreaded anyone asking her about it. (I’ll just add, we were all very lovely, and didn’t say anything negative about her name, but she was so used to it being the opposite 😥) She was ridiculed throughout school and ended up being known by her middle name from being about 13. Prior to doing that, she constantly had to spell her name, and was constantly asked to repeat it. I honestly don’t think they’ve considered the impact a name like that can have. If she’s a very shy child, it will be really difficult for her, having to explain her name. In this case, swapping her name for her middle name, isn’t much better. However, at least people will have seen the word before and at least know how to pronounce it. Poor kid!

• Heart
  • Sad

Lotus101

VIP Member
claims to be best mummy ever mummy of year best mummy in the whole wide worlddddd but she’s constantly been uploading to TikTok since the birth. Put your phone down and spend actual, quality time with your 2 children + Ren ffs 🤦‍♀️
I hate how R hasn’t even been shown in a single video or post of hers since O came along…
Considering everything she posted before was about R - her sleeping / attachment / tantrums / illnesses / only needing her / never been able to be around anyone else.. now magically shes absolutely fine and not post worthy? ‘cus here comes cashcow2 to make mummy feel needed & validated. She’ll get all the followers, likes, attention, good mum comments now from the shiny new baby she doesn’t need R.
shes fucking gross man.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mumonline90

Cruella devil Lilac is LUDICROUS!! But she literally said Spencer wanted ‘Joy’ after his actual NAN but she thought it didn’t go… yet CRUELLA LILAC does?? I’d pay good money (£10) to know what his family think of this shit, I have no words😂

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
View attachment 2394736
Omg the breastfeeding saga begins 😩😩😩😩

the next 2 years of our lives will be consumed with imos cheesy boobs angels x “spencey, take a picture of me whilst I’m breastfeeding in the park as it’s a MUST for instagram”

Find it odd that Spencer hasn’t posted one thing not even a story?? Probably not allowed as all attention must be of the star of the show imo.
1692625387984.png

spot the difference?

• Haha

Hollierachx

VIP Member
IMG_3585.jpeg
IMG_3586.jpeg

This face he does honestly does my fucking head in! Also he looks so rough. The wrinkly squinty eyes, the wonky mouth, the birds nest on his head and his dreary voice

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
god who does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣 saying ‘we’ve been keeping a little secret…’ as if she hasn’t been ramming pregnancy content down our throats for 9 months straight 🤣 not really a secret when everyone knows babies are born after 9 months lol

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
what makes me laugh is that it sounds like she wanted cute photos of new money maker and ren so she could post them with an OTT caption about their unbreakable sisterly bond but clearly ren was having NONE of it 🤣 love that she just ruins all of imo’s content ideas as she should hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can see the sprog has arrived, I’m going with Aurora as the name as it’s Disney related and she will probably say Ren chose it even though the kid doesn’t say a word and just grunts, but obviously Ren delivered the baby because she’s a sassy little diva who marched into the hospital demanding to see her mumma because god forbid she spend the night away at grandma dees house!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Squeakeak

IMG_7342.jpeg
There is NO WAY this was filmed at 5 days PP. honestly I want to call her out but I’m a mum account. You wouldn’t take your 5 day old out wearing that even if it was 30c out. She’s making other new mums feel like fucking shit and every post she does is for fucking attention.

• Angry
  • Wow

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_4368.png

her life is so boring she thinks she’s being so qUiRkY answering to the deliveroo guy at the door with her eyebrow tint on?? And felt the need to make a TikTok about it 😑 do you think he really gives a fuck.

I fake tanned Saturday night and ordered a takeaway, answered the door looking like the green goblin. The driver didn’t even look up at me, passed the food and left.

she thinks the world revolves around her seriously 🤣 NO ONE CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Omg… it is an old video she’s trying to pass off as recent!! Found a post on here from July

IMG_2606.jpeg
IMG_2605.jpeg

Does she think people are thick??? What an odd thing to lie about

• Haha
  • Wow

Lotus101

VIP Member
Oria is so much nicer just on its own haha.
why do they make everything into such an ordeal? Everything is such a long fuckin story just say the fuckin name 😂.
Also I love how now Imo has another little baby who relies on her for everything R suddenly is absolutely fine being at nursery..

Something I’ve never got about uncle grandad ray is if he was such a huge / big part of her life why did Spencer never meet him until he was dying?
Like we lost one of my mums best friends not long ago who I used to call “aunty” and spent a msssive chunk of my childhood with.. but we lost touch as we got older and when I found she’d passed obviously I felt sad.. but more sad for her own children and grandchildren. I wouldnt think of being like “well what about meee!!” It’s just so strange how she makes everything about herself it’s not normal.
she almost fantasises about grief/loss as it gains her attention.

• Haha

Juststopit

VIP Member
I'm intreiged by the idea having kids made her feel fearless and invincible. Personally it made me feel, in the grand scheme of the universe, powerless, vulnerable and terrified

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37